It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen arrested for rape of 5-year-old in McDonald's play area

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Im a realist. I've seen kids younger than that carrying weapons and killing people in war zones.. There are also countries where at 13 they are considered adults. Its in the west that they're coddled because oh they're just children... Children without proper upbringing are just as dangerous as any adult.. Up until late 19th early 20th century in western countries 'kids' that age often had the same responsibilities as adults.
No more barbaric than many of the atrocities westerners commit without reason or for corporate greed around the world everyday.
Let the punishment fit the crime and for rapists castration fits better than coddling them in some prison at expense of the public so they can get released to go find more victims to rape. Age is no excuse he showed no regard for his victims age.

Castration doesn't fix a deviant mind.
Nor does locking them up for the rest of their life. Taking away all hope, solves nothing.
If we have decided that they are broken, beyond all hope of repair, less be honest enough to accept that, and terminate their life.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Now, I wonder if this is a case of young people being desensitized to sex and violence on tv, movies, ect,

Yes, that is exactly what the problem is. Society has collapsed numerous times because people will not learn the truth about violent entertainment. It takes control of their brain and forces them to do violent things, until everyone in a society is a raving lunatic. Don't even get me started on sex in the media. Its a nasty, unnatural thing that scientists need to figure out a way to take out of our genetics.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
what happens in McDonald playground area..

STAYS IN MCDONALDS PLAYGROUND AREA

Trying to get your post count up? What a moronic, idiotic thing to write. Really showing off your intelligence right? People like this should be banned from ATS...I wish the mods would grow a pair and at least post ban for a month, then trolls like this wouldn't even come back. I have been post banned for far less.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by targeting

His mother and father? How do you know that this is their fault?

In the old Generation kids didn't do this kind of crap because parents could beat the living snot out of their kids.

Kids back then feared punishment. Today's kids can't be touched by their parents. So they have no fear to do crime.

This kid will be a repeat offender. Our Federal Nanny State has created social monsters.....literal demons who fear no punishment.

That's right!

We need our children to fear us! Not even have a nasty thought cross their mind without fear of being stricken down by our parental hand of metal!

Everyone knows, the only way to stop violence is to commit violence!

Beat your children!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Reminds me of the thread about the judge that beat his daughter, and some defended it by saying parents can do whatever they want to their kids. As others have mentioned, what was this 13 year olds home life like? If he was abused, often it isn't just contained to the family, it can have an affect on anyone.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm confused by this....

I have two sweet daughters one aged six and I just don't see how it could be possible to rape a girl aged five without some serious physical damage being done.... Not to mention the mental side of it....

How could something like that be possible without the girl screaming in excruciating pain??? Because surely she must have if this event ever occured.... And if so why didn't anyone hear it???

I call bs on this story... It just doesn't make sense.

Korg.

edit on 12-11-2011 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hmmm lot to deal with here, but I will say this...that 13yr went in there with rape on his mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2011 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe this 13 year old was traumatized, maybe not. I don't buy the line that trauma causes this sort of behavior. Plenty of these rapists had a good up bringing, and most abused children do not grow up to be abusers.

More important, this kid made a conscious decision to do a horrible thing, and should never be trusted in civilized society as far as I am concerned.

Don't make him pay for his crimes, and he will repeat the crime. Let him out at the age of 18, and he will repeat his crime. This was a very barbaric act.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I'm confused by this....

I have two sweet daughters one aged six and I just don't see how it could be possible to rape a girl aged five without some serious physical damage being done.... Not to mention the mental side of it....

How could something like that be possible without the girl screaming in excruciating pain??? Because surely she must have if this event ever occured.... And if so why didn't anyone hear it???

I call bs on this story... It just doesn't make sense.

We get into a highly emotional area here, my understanding is this was not prentration, as I believe you are thinking. I do not wish to downplay the seriousness of this in anyway. It was sexual assault (F1) and that can cover a number of things...

More here
edit on 12-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

That is the other sad side of the story. Who knows what really happened, and the wrong questioning can lead a 5 year old to say anything, and later come to believe what she was convinced to have happened by manipulative adults. The boy might be guilty of doing nothing more that trying to help the girl, who could have been lost and crying. Negligent Grandma then came up to the wrong conclusion when her granddaughter was reconnected with her.

These play pens at McD's aren't that big for an assault to occur, unless it was well planned, and Grandma was very negligent in watching her grandchild.

The sad thing is, in our current society, trying to help a lost child can get you charged with all kinds of things. There should be some physical evidence, or no charges.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Dav1d

These play pens at McD's aren't that big for an assault to occur, unless it was well planned, and Grandma was very negligent in watching her grandchild.

Did you click on the link I provided? Did you watch the video? This is NOT the McD's of my childhood. There is way more than room enough. My take is this is about inappropriate touching, and has been sensationalized, however many more things are now labeled rape ~ overall I feel that tends to make rape more acceptable, in some minds.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by litterbaux

What constitutes rape?

I have been through the legal system because I was raped and believe me when I state, rape constitutes various things.

I am not minimising this...but rape means many things.

I will state it again, the Parents of the child who raped the 5 year old are responsble.

I would totally agree with you except that I know of two children who did horrible things (both killed people) and they had really good parents and the other children are wonderful people. There are times when the kid learned the behavior outside home or was molested outside home or it was just the way they were and the parents never knew. They are victims also in that case.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Dav1d

Did you click on the link I provided? Did you watch the video? This is NOT the McD's of my childhood. There is way more than room enough. My take is this is about inappropriate touching, and has been sensationalized, however many more things are now labeled rape ~ overall I feel that tends to make rape more acceptable, in some minds.

If the person is not raped it is usually called molesting not rape.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

no it dont matter....at 13 years old you know right from wrong........i for one am sick of all this"its not my fault i saw it on t.v.crap.....maybe is parents didnt raise him right i dont know i dont care.......you do the crime you do the time......and i hope he gets lots of time...........

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

That's exactly what I was thinking....there must have been grownups around, and if there wasn't....WHY NOT? A child that young should never be unsupervised.....*sigh*

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Geeze Legal speak... Why don't they just say serious sexual assault?? I mean forgive my ignorance but I always thought rape was forced intercourse....

All the best,

korg.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

de-sensitized to sex and violence wouldn't lead to an open rape.

Given his age, he's probably raging on hormones or something to that effect. Of course that doesn't excuse it. However I'd be willing to bet, the same amount of incidents like this hasn't changed through history, just our knowledge of it has.

From stories of the good ol' days, Im lead to believe that people just didn't talk about it, didn't report it.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by morrow2112
reply to post by Maslo

no it dont matter....at 13 years old you know right from wrong........i for one am sick of all this"its not my fault i saw it on t.v.crap.....maybe is parents didnt raise him right i dont know i dont care.......you do the crime you do the time......and i hope he gets lots of time...........

Do we start with the Grandmother? After all she was responsible for the child, and if she hadn't have dumped her in the playland this wouldn't have happen...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Originally posted by targeting

His mother and father? How do you know that this is their fault?

In the old Generation kids didn't do this kind of crap because parents could beat the living snot out of their kids.

Kids back then feared punishment. Today's kids can't be touched by their parents. So they have no fear to do crime.

This kid will be a repeat offender. Our Federal Nanny State has created social monsters.....literal demons who fear no punishment.

This isn't so. People just covered it up, or said the raped were at fault.

Sex is a natural instinct, so you don't need to be "taught" it.

Now, there is clearly something wrong with this person. Something that should be addressed, and potentially managed.
edit on 2011/11/12 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join