It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Is God

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Gaia ( /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα "land" or "earth;" also Gæa, Gaea, or Gea;[1] Koine Greek: Γῆ) was the primordial Earth-goddess in ancient Greek religion. Gaia was the great mother of all : the heavenly gods and Titans were descended from her union with Uranus (the sky), the sea-gods from her union with Pontus (the sea), the Giants from her mating with Tartarus (the hell-pit) and mortal creatures were sprung or born from her earthy flesh. The earliest reference to her is Mycenaean Greek Linear B ma-ka (transliterated as ma-ga), "Mother Gaia."[2]
Her equivalent in the Roman pantheon was Terra.
en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)
Earth can be viewed as a conscious living creation designed by the CRREATOR OF ALL*
edit on 11/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)
RR U sure... that mAy + sirius---(B) Gaia... is not a hemorphidite ?/?... possibility of could (B)

Mr X-ULTRA/OPEN-MINDED
... but not so much... my magnetic personality shields are down

edit on 4-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot quantum space...

edit on 4-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Sun of God CME Farted

GALACTIC LEVEL ENOCH CLUE

Jesus(aka?) said/says,"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the (Father's) domain]."

Mr X-ULTRA/ARTLU-R/R
... wishing my ATS digi-friends & haters to|o... of course
... A very happy go L
K' in the B mirror... GALACTIC-TONE 7 day

edit on 4-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Need it to look better on the next
-aid punch line

edit on 4-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Orr... Gaia is just a fertile(was until human seed greed sterilized her
) EG&G lab to create life in

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

depends on the culture

Japan = Amaterasu

ancient Arabia - Al-Lat

the Canaanites had sun-goddesses as well including one that was the sun-goddess of the underworld

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Earth is not God...but a fractal....

I could go on, but I think most know what I am talking about or get the idea!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
The Earth would not be God...

The Sun would be...

Without the Sun, Earth would just be a cold rock like Pluto.

So you see, the Sun is God, because without it, there would be no life on Earth in the first place.
Perhaps that might be true and i have also thought that...But...What is the Sun really? We can never go there, we can't even get close to it.Our five senses will not allow us to perceive what it "really" is.The Sun itself and all other stars came from something else...The singularity? So actually that would be God...But we are not even sure how our Universe got here and we are not sure where it came from either...

We know we are here on Earth and the Sun may just be a holographic projection from the mind of God and as i mentioned earlier. God is within us. God is the space around us and God is the space between the Earth and the Sun as well. We cant see reality for whatever it really is.We are the three dimensional living "thought forms" from within the mind of God and we all will return to the dust of the Earth,return to the mind of God...
edit on 4-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
It makes a lot more sense than worshiping an invisible war god.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You said on another thread that the earth is hell and we are demons......

So how can earth be Hell and God.........unless hes Satan?

I cant keep up with you and all your "convictions"

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Earth as God...no

Earth as the 'Creator' and that which gives you life and sustinence- Yes

our material bodies are a slice of Earth, our mental 'selves' are filled with hubris and tends to seperate
ourselves from the rhythms of our source of life...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This moment and you can not appear separate. They are the holy communion.
This wholeness is God.
It always is.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by blocula

You said on another thread that the earth is hell and we are demons......

So how can earth be Hell and God.........unless hes Satan?

I cant keep up with you and all your "convictions"
We don't know where we come from,where we are or where we are going on a planet that is hurdling through the void,or what happens when we die...So whats wrong with having different theories?...Just like scientists have various theories...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I sometimes think that the Earth is God.A higher consciousness being and all living things are the telekinetic constructions within this beings mind,a mind we think of as the space around us.The Earth is God who exists within us and all around us and resides just beyond our perceptions.God is telepathically connected to everyone and everything.The material world around us is the three dimensional holographic projections of this beings thoughts and desires.Our sorrows and joys,our wars and peace,our love and hate are the virtual reflections of Gods dreams and nightmares...

Is water that rains from the sky and fills the oceans the tears of God? Is magma and lava the blood of God? Is the wind and air the breath of God? Are the moon and sun the eyes of God watching over us night and day? Is the ground we walk upon the body of God? Are storms and earthquakes the anger of God? Is God ever happy? Does God get lonely? Does God ever become sick? Does God have a disease? Will God die some day?

You ain't too far from the truth.

The entire Universe is God/Source and all lifeforms are either telekinetically connected to an individual Soul or the Collective of Souls, which WE the Souls share the Collective Consciousness of God/Source and this thing peeps call Life is an experiment in Chaos, since WE the Souls reside within a Perfect Universe void of Chaos and the only way to understand it properly is to run experiments, that's why it's so chaotic here.

So Earth is just a finite piece of God/Source and all Matter is created via the Thought Process of Her Consciousness, just like your mind creates Electromagnetic Energy. The difference, the Electromagnetic Energy created by God/Source is recycled and when it is, it becomes Matter.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well, personally, I believe God to be all things. I am what most would call a pantheist. God is and of All things. In that sense, you are correct with your theory. However, God cannot, in my honest opinion, be localized.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've considered that earth could be infinite and every once in a while it reconfigures itself and the universe around it. Another way of understanding it is as a time-ship. Timeship Earth? I know I've heard or read that phrase somewhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, personally, I believe God to be all things. I am what most would call a pantheist. God is and of All things. In that sense, you are correct with your theory. However, God cannot, in my honest opinion, be localized.

It's like I've said before, that which has always existed and will always be, cannot be bottled up and explained like a jar of peanut butter because you cannot confine the Infinite. In mathematics, it's a fact you cannot finite the infinite and to finite is to confine!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hmm.
I thought you Believed we lived in hell.
Or was it a 3D hologram in an alien lab?
Oh right. You've said you beLIEve all of these things.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
if the earth is god that you can then know, what are you out of that knowledge to say?

how free conscious that you are is not more god life then earth realities ?

that could explain how you mean evil entity that is never true nor alike

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I sometimes think that the Earth is God.A higher consciousness being and all living things are the telekinetic constructions within this beings mind,a mind we think of as the space around us.The Earth is God who exists within us and all around us and resides just beyond our perceptions.God is telepathically connected to everyone and everything.The material world around us is the three dimensional holographic projections of this beings thoughts and desires.Our sorrows and joys,our wars and peace,our love and hate are the virtual reflections of Gods dreams and nightmares...

Is water that rains from the sky and fills the oceans the tears of God? Is magma and lava the blood of God? Is the wind and air the breath of God? Are the moon and sun the eyes of God watching over us night and day? Is the ground we walk upon the body of God? Are storms and earthquakes the anger of God? Is God ever happy? Does God get lonely? Does God ever become sick? Does God have a disease? Will God die some day?

i wonder? Compared to all the life that live in us (bacteria and virus outnumber our cells 10 to 1 in our bodies) are we a God? What must our minds look like to these cells? Further, new science says that these same bacteria play a large roll in how we feel..which affects what we choose to do. So, we may be as a God to them, yet their actions affect us...

now remember what the Alchemists say: "as below, so above"

its the same thing , just a different scale.

so yes, it's quite likely that the Earth is alive (Her mind being made of all the minds that exist within Her and being contained in Her magnetic field)

and that to us, She is a God, or could be if we chose: it is a choice after all.

and its quite likely that there are more like Her out there

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So, is the Earth A Spaceship Built And Flown By Aliens, just a particle Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being, or God?

Kudos on the imagination, but you appear to have problems making your mind up.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, if the earth is God you can sure give it alot of credit for creating the rest of the universe.
Sorry, no way can I buy this idea.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

the Earth is a God.

not the God.

i believe in emergence not creation: there is a difference.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
So, is the Earth A Spaceship Built And Flown By Aliens, just a particle Within The Body Of Some Vast Living Being, or God?

Kudos on the imagination, but you appear to have problems making your mind up.
As i have said...Scientists and Astronomers have multiple theories to explain reality and so do i...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join