It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Already Are On A Spaceship Built And Flown By Aliens And Its Name Is Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It is a possibility,considering the fact that we dont really know where we come from,where we are,or where we are going...

The Earth is a terrarium and a spaceship created and maintained by aliens we think of as God.Everything and everyone on this planet and the planet itself is the creation of a class three alien civilization.Who are so fantastically advanced that we can only think of them as God and we call some of their creations and technologies the rain,the wind and the snow...

When first discovered by the advanced aliens so long ago,Earth was just a lifeless rock that was terra-formed into a life sustaining planet.Filled with water and covered with an invisible bubble of air so all their living creations within would be able to breed and stay alive during their interstellar voyage,as the Earth was set into perpetual motion,propelled by quantum magnetic thrust,flown through outerspace and piloted by aliens we are only able to comprehend as God...

The Sun and Moon and Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens to make us think we are in a stationary orbit,as we are flown outward through the void of space...

Human beings,all living things,are mysterious voyagers,astronauts upon our Mothership Earth.A cosmic journey through the void of ancient light and our final destinaton is the galaxy from where the aliens who made us came from and when we finally arrive within their solar system,our spaceship Earth will be positioned to revolve around another star and the aliens mission will have been completed...The creation of a new world...Made to replace their dying planet...
edit on 13-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I like it.

But what if those original creators died and we are just floating aimlessly now...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The Earth is a terrarium and a spaceship created and maintained by aliens we think of as God.

Not God, I think you'll find it was mice.
Or at least, what we call mice.
Link

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The Sun and Moon ans Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens

edit on 12-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Ugh... I hate when people say this kinda stuff. Even though we've been to the moon, sent debris toward the sun, and have samples of meteors/asteroids you guys are stuck on "we're in a snowglobe everyone!!" but I guess you can make anything into a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
That holographic sun sure has quite the ability to burn my bald head in the summer .. sorry, i don't buy it .. it's a fun theory but I can't swallow that pill since there's just too much wrong with it when you break it down.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I like the way you think! s&f

Puts things into perspective such as zee Moon being an artificial craft (observation/base craft no doubt) !

Haters gonna hate...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
You had me until:

The Sun and Moon and Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens to make us think we are in a stationary orbit,as we are flown outward through the void of space...
Human beings,all living things,are mysterious voyagers,astronauts upon our Mothership Earth.A cosmic journey through the void of ancient light and our final destinaton is the galaxy from where the aliens who made us came from and when we finally arrive within their solar system,our spaceship Earth will be positioned to revolve around another star and the aliens mission will have been completed...The creation of a new world...Made to replace their dying planet...
edit on 12-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

But the first part puts into words exactly how I've been trying to put into words.. lol
Interesting post to say the least!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
reply to post by blocula

I like it.

But what if those original creators died and we are just floating aimlessly now...

Wow?...That would not be good at all and actually it might be true.I think it would explain why we are periodically bombarded by asteroids and comets.Was the Earths protective force field torn away?

Perhaps our creator aliens were killed off by evil aliens who then stole or hijacked spaceship earth and have been flying everyone closer and closer to hell? Or have we already arrived there?...
edit on 13-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
That holographic sun sure has quite the ability to burn my bald head in the summer .. sorry, i don't buy it .. it's a fun theory but I can't swallow that pill since there's just too much wrong with it when you break it down.
Our brains interpret the flow of information from our five senses in a way that makes us think and feel that we are being burned,but are we really? Or do we just think we are?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12
reply to post by blocula

I like it.

Wow?...That would not be good at all and actually it might be true.I think it would explain why we are periodically bombarded by asteroids and comets.Was the Earths protective force field torn away?

Perhaps our creator aliens were killed off by evil aliens who then stole or hijacked spaceship earth are now flying everyone to hell? Or have we already arrived there?...

Or... maybe what we see out there is exactly what we see out there, and there was never any force field. Maybe we are just ... subject to physics (dun dun dun...)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I knew this day would come.... The day someone would think of Earth as a spaceship....

I only have...2 responses.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

'The Hair' knows all.

reply to post by blocula

Seriously, this again ? So how do you explain the rest of the planets in the solar system ?

edit on 13-11-2011 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Nice theory but they must be boreing pilots or hopless at navigation.... how long have we been in orbit around sun?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join