It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Already Are On A Spaceship Built And Flown By Aliens And Its Name Is Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
if earth is a spaceship piloted by aliens shouldnt someone tell them they have been going round in circles for quite a long time now

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by unkown142

The Sun and Moon ans Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens

edit on 12-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Ugh... I hate when people say this kinda stuff. Even though we've been to the moon, sent debris toward the sun, and have samples of meteors/asteroids you guys are stuck on "we're in a snowglobe everyone!!" but I guess you can make anything into a conspiracy.
We are told to think that we went to the moon,but did we really?

We saw a rocket go up in the air and then we saw a capsule splash down into the ocean...

And that capsule might have been dropped from high altitude by a B-52...

And the astronauts walking and driving around on the surface of the moon may have been staged and filmed somewhere on earth...

All to say we beat the Russians,who were first in almost everyother aspect of the space race...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
if earth is a spaceship piloted by aliens shouldnt someone tell them they have been going round in circles for quite a long time now
The Sun and Moon and Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens to make it appear and to make us think we are in stationary orbit,as we are flown outward through the void of space...

Are we not flying,or being flown,at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour through a void?

Yes we are and to say that the Sun,Moon and Stars are to...Well perhaps they only seem to be and they are actually not there at all,not in the way we think they are...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Scientists and astronomers tell us that our solar sysyem is moving through the galaxy at 550,000 mph!!!...

Go outside,does it feel that way?...No,not at all...Maybe it only "appears" to be moving that fast to disguise the fact that we are already on a spaceship built and flown by aliens...

Or spaceship earth is travelling at 550,000 mph...

And explain this...If we are supposedly moving at that speed,how does an asteroid or comet "catch up to us" ? considering the fact that they are moving through space and impact the earth at only around 30,000mph?

Hmmmm...Somethings wrong?...Sure looks that way...
edit on 13-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The Sun and Moon and Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens

This past summer I sustained a "holographically projected" sunburn. It was immensely painful!

Interesting theory, but I'm not convinced.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
well... the riders on this spaceship (ecosphere) are sure out of sync with the purpose of the creators & maintainers of this planet.

with all the toxic things that bleed out of the soil beneath our feet (radon gas, all types of low level radiation, hazardous petroleum just to cite a few things which shorten lives so there is a constant turnover of populations.

it makes no sense what-so-ever for an individual to commit 90% of their adult lives to a career or vocation...like 40 years in politics or the military or whatever.... the keepers of this spaceship must have had in mind that people would experience a major change of thought & endeavor & careers every decade so that we all would be trained and familiar with blacksmithing, computer IT, politics, sculpting, etc etc etc...and all the various life style interests the planet has to offer..

become adept then move-on & mentor the younger

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
well... the riders on this spaceship (ecosphere) are sure out of sync with the purpose of the creators & maintainers of this planet.

with all the toxic things that bleed out of the soil beneath our feet (radon gas, all types of low level radiation, hazardous petroleum just to cite a few things which shorten lives so there is a constant turnover of populations.

it makes no sense what-so-ever for an individual to commit 90% of their adult lives to a career or vocation...like 40 years in politics or the military or whatever.... the keepers of this spaceship must have had in mind that people would experience a major change of thought & endeavor & careers every decade so that we all would be trained and familiar with blacksmithing, computer IT, politics, sculpting, etc etc etc...and all the various life style interests the planet has to offer..

become adept then move-on & mentor the younger
maybe the makers of earth live deep underground,a place we have never been to and as i said perhaps our spaceship was hijacked,stolen or even built by evil aliens commanded by satan and we are being flown to,or are already in hell...The void of space

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Like Reptilian Overlords eating babies in underground caves

How else do you explain all of the missing, never found children worldwide?

The U.S. Department of Justice reports:

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
www.missingindiankids.com...

Missing Kids

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

The Sun and Moon and Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens

This past summer I sustained a "holographically projected" sunburn. It was immensely painful!

Perhaps the sun is not as far away and as big as we think it is and it is actually floating inside the bubble of air that surrounds and sustains life on spaceshipo earth as we travel,as we are flown to Andromeda...The home galaxy that our creators,class three aliens,originate from...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Perhaps the sun is not as far away and as big as we think it is and it is actually floating inside the bubble of air that surrounds and sustains life on spaceshipo earth as we travel,as we are flown to Andromeda...

Perhaps...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Like Reptilian Overlords eating babies in underground caves

How else do you explain all of the missing, never found children worldwide?

The U.S. Department of Justice reports:

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
www.missingindiankids.com...

Missing Kids
Thanx for sharing this sad and sorry and very true information and the saddest thing of all is how this terrible horror is going on all around us and no one cares because we are well trained to think about ourselves and not eachother and we are posessed by material objects that are actually illusions,that will only wither and fade and return back to the dust from where they came,just like we will...

You should start a thread about this...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by blocula

I like the way you think! s&f

Puts things into perspective such as zee Moon being an artificial craft (observation/base craft no doubt) !

Haters gonna hate...
The moon is an ancient "death star"? The spaceship that evil aliens drove to earth and then positioned into orbit around our spaceship planet,as they invaded the inhabitants..."Atlanteans"? conquered them and destroyed Atlantis and took over the spaceship earth and claimed us and our souls as their own and we call the commander of the evil alien forces...Satan...

And the asteroid belt? The result of a previous war in space...Someones spaceship home planet got nuked or worse...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This planet is not the creation of what we think of as ET. If you strictly apply the extraterrestrial to Goodness/God/Family above, those who are Extra Universal, Beyond this cosmic dreamscape, advanced computer program type creational school, and who designed this one, Prime Creator, then I guess they could be called ET, but thats not ET to me. Nor are entities. Et to me is something corporal, incarnate. Not those wonderful, kind loving beings who in infinite progression, already walked our walk and learnt to never never harm anyone and how to be completely equal, and never force people to be slaves to have equality. Because thats how you pass. Turn the pyramid upside down. Period.

But its kind of a dream.

Earth and this universe is a reflection, shining in through the crystaline stars, the Light shining in erects the hologram. We're like a shadow, so this is the reflection of our true home and its creation is from Family Above.

ET isn't out yet. They're still in the school. Lots of the ones around us are rather negative. Including entities. I am now thinking of them, and all the dracos and reptilians embedded in the leaders and bloodlines, who are trying to breed out the love and create as much misery they can feed off as possible, as Peter Pan's Lost Boys.

They may have tampered with the school, hijacked the matrix, made a matrix within a matrix, whereas the orniginal means Womb, but they are NOT PRIME CREATOR.

Most ET experiencers are rather negative once you get past all the surface memories and false implanted images.
edit on 13-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It is a plausible idea.The one thing we know is that the sun does actually exist.We know this because it will burn you if you stay out too long.It will destroy your vision if you look at it too long.Other parts of your claims may very well be true.
edit on 13-11-2011 by brindle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Upon further inspection of this thread,I have to dispute the veracity of these claims.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I will say one thing,as far as i can tell,without a doubt our once inhospitable planet earth was terraformed by aliens into a habitable terrarium and those aliens we call God...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Believe the OP's theory or not, but you're going to be civil and post on topic.

Any further off topic or insulting posts and you will be post banned.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I will say one thing,as far as i can tell,without a doubt our once inhospitable planet earth was terraformed by aliens into a habitable terrarium and those aliens we call God...

Why do you create such pointless theories and doubt what is like 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% certain visual, sensible, touchable?

[snip]

The only thing that COULD be possible is if the Earth and maybe even Mars are/were artifically inhabited with life, you know, in case any of the Bible had truth about creation, although the scientific explanation is meteors and comets with water brought water and formed the oceans, plus the climate.

edit on 13-11-2011 by elevatedone because: removed unecessary comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A star and
for your out of the box thinking.............at least you are thinking outside the box and anything is possible.

Ignore the closed minded trolls and don't let anyone that refuses to consider the endless possibilities shut you down.

Posts like yours a few years back, the edgy thinking outside the "norm" are what made ATS great.

Yes crazy ideas come and go but at least they are ideas that are creative, different - somethings sure as hell going on and I sort of think humanity in his/her arrogance hasn't even touched the tip of the iceberg.
edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

And for something as important as missing children you will get such a wide variance in numbers it's not even funny.........nobody seems to really know.

And we're talking millions of people simply vanish each year without a trace.

Not saying one way or the other as to my own personal beliefs but I suspect, I feel within my gut there's more than meets the eye.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join