It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Already Are On A Spaceship Built And Flown By Aliens And Its Name Is Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The aliens would not be gods.Theses greys would be demonic little bastards who terrorize people.They need to get a good ass-whoopin.There are plenty of books where people write about the bad experiences these aliens subject them too.After reading a few of these,you would not think of them as gods.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Like Reptilian Overlords eating babies in underground caves

How else do you explain all of the missing, never found children worldwide?

Hello Autowrench,

I could think of many other possibilities aside from Reptilian Overlords. But with a frame of mind that I should remain on topic, especially after elevatedone's warning, I will only discuss this matter in a thread that would discuss this matter.

I also apologize to the OP for my previous off topic post (which I will ask to get removed after this reply) which brought us to this other reply here. Thank you.

Back to the regular programming.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The aliens would not be gods.Theses greys would be demonic little bastards who terrorize people.They need to get a good ass-whoopin.There are plenty of books where people write about the bad experiences these aliens subject them too.After reading a few of these,you would not think of them as gods.
Humans always demonize anything we don't understand,like cats and indians for example.

The greys could have bilogically developed and evolved into just the way they are,upon another planet,who's daytime is lit by a dim glowing sun,which would account for the greys large eyes,that allow in more light...

Or they have large eyes to allow in more light because they live deep below us underground...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by autowrench

And for something as important as missing children you will get such a wide variance in numbers it's not even funny.........nobody seems to really know.

And we're talking millions of people simply vanish each year without a trace.

Not saying one way or the other as to my own personal beliefs but I suspect, I feel within my gut there's more than meets the eye.

One things for sure,a lot of people are going missing every year and are never seen again,wether it be 1,000 or 100,000 its too many...

One person missing brings a whole town together to join in the search...

10,000 go missing and that reality is too horrible to face and is easier to deny instead and the brutal reality of whats really going on is never in the news...Denial is the refuge and the cure most people seek...And to focus on attaining ever more material posessions...
edit on 13-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by autowrench

And for something as important as missing children you will get such a wide variance in numbers it's not even funny.........nobody seems to really know.

And we're talking millions of people simply vanish each year without a trace.

Not saying one way or the other as to my own personal beliefs but I suspect, I feel within my gut there's more than meets the eye.

One things for sure,a lot of people are going missing every year and are never seen again,wether it be 1,000 or 100,000 its too many...

One person missing brings a whole town together to join in the search...

10,000 go missing and that reality is too horrible to face and is easier to deny instead and the brutal reality of whats really going on is never in the news...Denial is the cure most people seek...

people can go missing for a whole mess of reasons. Once this guy went missing and no one knew where he was. A whole day went by and nothing, then he came back home it turned out that he was having an affair with the person who filed the original missing persons report. Further investigation revealed that he was married to that person.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

lol, cute story

only part that is true is that mama earth is a beautiful and amazing spacecraft and we are all cosmic explorers of love and light

hugs

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wow! What did the first few posters say that got their comments removed I wonder?! Why visit a thread that isn't suited for you? I don't get it. Anyway.....................

I for one totally accept that possibility. Because once you substitute 'alien intervention' into 99% of what we haven't figured out then, things fall into place and start to make sense.

I think every living thing on Earth is a representative or form (or whatever) from somewhere else.

It's my belief (not sure where I got this 'belief' from though) that physical planets are indigenous to only one type of 'life' form. So for argument sake (just to make my point) "Mars" would've just had 'martians' ----not mosquitoes or elephants.

Everything originally was brought here. Trees. Bugs. Animals. Plants etc. Then through time, different variations came about through cross breeding/pollination.

I think Earth is a breeding ground for (or dumping ground from) different races. I think the only indigenous form of life here is/was Water.
I feel Earths' 'representative' is water and we've all adapted to her real essence. That's why there's 70% water on this planet. And why the 'Great Flood' was prominent in history. And why the Moon affects water. And why alien-history consists of Atlanteans. And why we're made of 60% water. And why every living creature needs 'water' to sustain life.... etc.

So to think this is an alien zoo of sorts?......I totally think it's possible!

In fact, I feel sad for those who are forced into making a choice to whether they came from apes or Adam and Eve.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

In a word no. It's called science and our ability to do measurements. If any of our space probes had hit the "outer dome/shell" then we would know. The only way we could be in a ship is if we are plugged in and everything is a computer program ie the matrix. The problem with "the matrix" is that it has to be very very very much more advanced than we "think" we are otherwise even our imagined technological progression would reach a limit and thus we hit the fake "outer dome" again ie laws of physics not making sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
reply to post by blocula

In a word no. It's called science and our ability to do measurements.

Science and measurements change with each century.
Do you really think we've figured it out in the year 2011?
Really?

Somehow I am able to quasi-time travel and in only 100 years from now, we're going to look like the Neanderthals' lost cousins!.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by unkown142

The Sun and Moon ans Stars are holographically projected illusions designed by the aliens

edit on 12-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Ugh... I hate when people say this kinda stuff. Even though we've been to the moon, sent debris toward the sun, and have samples of meteors/asteroids you guys are stuck on "we're in a snowglobe everyone!!" but I guess you can make anything into a conspiracy.
We are told to think that we went to the moon,but did we really?

We saw a rocket go up in the air and then we saw a capsule splash down into the ocean...

And that capsule might have been dropped from high altitude by a B-52...

And the astronauts walking and driving around on the surface of the moon may have been staged and filmed somewhere on earth...

All to say we beat the Russians,who were first in almost everyother aspect of the space race...

Hey man, nah you are right!

The Earth is a big ol' fancy rocket ship!

I can't wait to get where we're going, man!

Wake me when we get there, there's a champ!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hmmmm...Somethings wrong?...Sure looks that way...

Sure does look that way!

Can you feel yourself moving at 120kph on a freeway? Must be aliens!

edit on 13/11/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Behold. Iapetus is a Death Star it will shoot its LAZOR on Dec 21st 2012.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wonder if this class three civilization that created us and terra-formed the earth in the OP's theory ever sat around pondering yet another class three civilization and their creation when they were a class zero civilization.

Speaking of, why not a class four, or a class five... hell, maybe even a two.

And then.... I wonder if the class three civilization that created the class three civilization that created us when they were a class zero civilization ever pondered about the class three civilization that created them when they were a class zero.... and so on and so on.... ruh roh...... chicken or the egg! Doh, stupid paradoxes!

edit on 13-11-2011 by Lighterside because: spelling fale

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Interesting theory you have there...but how do you explain the fact that ALL life on this planet subsists on other forms of life and energy?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
maybe they should fix the steering because we're going around in circles.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hopefully, someone can travel into the future for us and tell the drivers...that we missed a darn turn somewhere back about 10,000 years ago. Or maybe the driver is a NASCAR racer

Plausible theory OP

edit on 11/13/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
blocula you are abosolutely insane and thats what i love about you,

arent afraid to say whats at the tip of your toungue.

now i would like to respectfully disagree with your argument on the basis that,
earth is a planet. flying on a couple random trajectories
(earth circles sun, sun circles galactic centre, galactic centre circles x, x circles ?, does x even circle?)

there would be evidence of such a creation as well i think.

what would the puropose of such an endeavour prove any how? when they could simply create a planet near them?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Scientists and astronomers tell us that our solar sysyem is moving through the galaxy at 550,000 mph!!!...

Go outside,does it feel that way?...No,not at all...Maybe it only "appears" to be moving that fast to disguise the fact that we are already on a spaceship built and flown by aliens...

Or spaceship earth is travelling at 550,000 mph...

And explain this...If we are supposedly moving at that speed,how does an asteroid or comet "catch up to us" ? considering the fact that they are moving through space and impact the earth at only around 30,000mph?

Hmmmm...Somethings wrong?...Sure looks that way...

Comets/Asteroids don't exactly follow the same orbit as us.

Lets put in simple terms. Lets say John started out 5 minutes before you start walking and goes the long way (because its more scenic) at 5 mph and yet you come out and start 5 minutes later at a speed of 3 mph deciding to take the less scenic route yet you bump into each other and exchange greetings. Thus you get the comet/asteroid hitting the earth.

Nothing wrong here.
edit on 13-11-2011 by LetsBringIt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join