It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'High-class terrorists running US, UK and France' — RT

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I thought this hit the nail on the head.. Global regime changes orcherstrated by the most powerful nations in the world.

exract from stream

As some European leaders demonstrate a celebratory mood over the violent death of Colonel Gaddafi, they are no less terrorists themselves, claims international consultant and author Adrian Salbuchi. Salbuchi said Gaddafi's death was undoubtedly a message for the whole world, as it is not just about Libya.
"We are seeing how Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State expressed it very clearly: 'We came, we saw, he died,' and then started laughing. This is a message to the world of how this new world order model actually works," he stated. "When they decide to change the regime, they do so with the utmost violence, and it is a whole model. First they target a country by calling it a rogue state; then they support local terrorists and call them freedom fighters; then they bring death and destruction upon civilians and they call it UN sanctions. Then they spread lies and call it the International Community's opinion expressed by the Western media.
Then they invade and control the country and call it liberation and finally they steal appetizing oil and call it foreign investment and reconstruction," Salbuchi explained. At the moment Western powers are hailing a democratic future for Libya. When Saddam Hussein was captured in 2003 the US also thought it was all over -- but it had only just begun. And according to Salbuchi, it is going to be the same, or even worse, for Libya.

We really do not have a right to bomb a nation because they are having internal problems.. Colonel Gaddafi done a lot for Libya.He was great leader who gave his people the best of everything without taxes. He was loved by many of his people and respected by most of the world. . The USA is the only superpower that invades other nations for oil.....

I hope one day people are held to account for their actions...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
INteresting to say the least... Question though for anyone.

At what point does it move from internall issues to something a bit more problematic? When we discuss Libya and other countries, like Egypt, the term protests are used, just like they are being used in cities all over with the OWS movement.

At what point does it move from legitimate protesting to something higher up the rung, like civil war? Protests top being protests when they arm themselves and engage in open conflict with forces on the opposing side. That to me could be considered an armed insurgency / rebellion / civil war.

Could we consider Libya a civil war?

Hypoethical -
If the Libyan situation was ruled a civil war - and one side requested assistance from other nations, would that request be valid?

As a side note I really dont think Russian media should be quick to throw stones. They seem to have forgotten their involvement in Chechnya as well as Georgia, along with a few former soviet republics.

The US had assistance from France during our little spat with England.
Spain had help from Hitler during the Spanish civil war.
We can also look at Africa and Asia during colonial rule, where former colonies fought for their independance, only to gain that independance followed by civil wars on who was in charge.

I get the jist of what they are trying to say. I feel though they are cherry picking the issue and evidence to limit the scope to areas of the globe that supports the point behind the articles.

Is the Israeli - Palestinian issue viewed as an internal domestic issue?
Is the Tibet - China issue viewed as an internal domestic issue?
What about the kurd regions in Iran / Turkey / Iraq?

People get bent out of shape when Hamas is described as a terrorist organization and yet get bent out of shape when speaking about the kurd problem, referring to the PKK as terrorists.

I think the topic is to broad to draw any conclusions being it takes into account only one side, using specific info while discarding the rest.

Arab countries support Gaza-West Bank, the west supports Israel.
The west supports Tibet and China views it as an internal matter.

Its all a matter of perspective in my opinion, which means its based on personal beleifs.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I believe the initiation of the NWO is being stepped up from bland beginnings in the 1960s with the Club of Rome to the systematic removal of any regime that opposes the transglobal capitalists agenda. It is clear that there is now and ongoing and rapid consolidation and focusing of all the world's oil resources into the hands of the bankster cartell. Before they just use to threaten now they openly destroy. Watch the cards put into place for Syria to be next targeted then Iran. The mullah's in Iran rant and rave but the whole enterprise is ready to fall like a pack of cards after 50 yrs of oppression and the banksters know this. Imagine Iran and Syria under control of the transglobal capitalists (which Libya, Saudi Arabia etc are now). That means the entire oil resources of the middle East are locked down and controlled by a select few... interesting days ahead...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Bottom line, it's none of our goddamn business what's going on over there. The US govt cherry picks the wars they engage in... Fact.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I think that more and more the rest of the world holds that America is the most terrifying nation on the planet right now.
Thats terrible.

I hate that we are hated
I'd love for that to change.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

People are people the world over. Good and bad. It is the fault of your government not the people and it is not just America at fault. I live in the UK and the government over here is just as guilty.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think it also has to do with all of these country's leaders being old and ill too. It is a perfect time to take advantage in the changing of the guard. In Egypt, Mubarak was frail and dying, he also held the key to the Suez Canal and the eastern U.S.'s energy from Saudi Arabia. One Saudi Arabian Crown Prince just died, the King is dying. Gadhafi was getting up there in age and rule. Hugo Chavez has cancer. Kim Joog Eel is preparing for a regime change.

TPTB are securing their energy and resource needs for the future generations or for all out war. They are removing small nations that could get in the way with superior military tech and global propaganda all without 'officially' putting one of our own boots on the ground.

I think the ultimate goal is to get Iran back before they go nuclear, and that might be through Syria to see if the Iranians fight back to protect them.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

You have a point. Iran is being surrounded by hostiles now. If I was Iran I would be doing my up most to build a nuclear deterrent. I dont see that they have any other choice.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Bottom line, it's none of our goddamn business what's going on over there. The US govt cherry picks the wars they engage in... Fact.

After Russia and China lose their friends, they'll be next.

America's spending Billions in the former Soviet Territories to buy them off as friends......China's losing Iran as a fuel source

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
were is a police officer when you need one?here we have criminals leading the country on collision course and not a single one, i guess ether no balls in the ranks of departments or simply all currupted and i mean in all departments,it be military,or what ever department you care to mention.but remember any of you that might be reading, david stood up to goliath and killed him. now lets look at it in terms of countrys.one day a david will stand up.and say enough. ofence might be a way of survival but not the way to eternity.its a crash waiting to hapen.as a american as well,we have to bare the shame of a low life criminal,,,(theif,killer,lier,)a gatto image on a international level.all the men of real purple hearts that died with honor fighting for this?we as a nation have become prideless no worse then a crack user that would sell there child for a fix. or so it seems and i am afraid it is not only america. and they want world governance and global central finances? if you cant run a country succesfully, or a states union, how could they run a planet?
edit on 30-10-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce

Simply putting the word fact after something doesnt actually make it a fact just so you know. Secondly, when elements within a country who are engaged in open warfare with an opposing side (civil war) and they make a request for assistance, then the door has been opened to make it our business.

Had France not gotten involved in the revolutionary war its entirely possible we would be singing God Save the Queen and driving on the wrong side of the road.

At what point did it become acceptable to remain quiet when people ask for help?

If the ethnic cleansing heats back up in the former Yugoslavia region, are we to sit by and allow it to happen?

At some point the question must be asked -

When is it ok to step into a conflict? We saw what happened when neutrality and appeasement were thought to be the best course of action. That view point landed us in not 1, but 2 world wars. Would it not be more prudent to knock some of these issues out before it turns into another death camp - work will make you free situations?

From a political aspect you are absolutely correct - Its none of our business.

From a moral / humanitarian point of view, sitting on the side lines and watching innocent people be slaughtered simply because they are of a different skin color, religion or political party, does not absolve us of any wrongdoing. We knew it was going on, and yet we remained silent.

To me, failing to act coupled with the excuse of its not our country doesnt hold water. What it does it makes us just as guilty as the ones who are doing the killing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by purplemer

I think that more and more the rest of the world holds that America is the most terrifying nation on the planet right now.
Thats terrible.

I hate that we are hated
I'd love for that to change.

Dont worry... At any point some 2 bit dictator will go on a killing spree, the world will be up in arms, and while those countries are taking a break from America bashing they will demand that we do something, at which point they will return to America bashing.

We should make a list of those countries who hate us. Makes it easier to revoke all foreign aid to that country. We can find uses for it here at home.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by tooo many pills

You have a point. Iran is being surrounded by hostiles now. If I was Iran I would be doing my up most to build a nuclear deterrent. I dont see that they have any other choice.

Iran has always been surrounding by hostiles.... Long before the US went into Iraq or Afghanistan, and they will be surrounded by hostiles long after the US leaves those countries.

Trying to make Iran into the victim here doesnt really work since they arent the victim.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Here is an idea - Maybe peope should get off their lazy asses and break a sweat while attempting to change the system, instead of sitting on those lazy asses bitching because they want someone else to do their work.

The people of the US are the police for the government, at all levels. When we just rubberstamp people at elections, or complain in forums while doing nothing but that complaining, things wont get fixed.

People need to quit blaming everyone else for their own failure to participate in the political process. It requires more than just getting the day off to go vote.

The corruption in washington has nothing to do with law enforcement, and everything to do with the apathetic slackjaws in this country who apparently are so brain damaged they cant think or act on their own.

Its your country which means its up to you to be heard, to participate, to vote, to tell your reps what you think of their performance and the corruption - NOT the police.

We want the government out of our lives. Do you really thinks thats going to happen by having other people fight your battle for you?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

perhaps thats part of the problem ,brain dead people.and putting blame on them as well.or was i liying when i said theres criminals leading the country? whats is the course of accion when criminals are in control?it seems some people in here are very well knowlegable of such.oh,and there is a few i need not mention there names who have tried to lead the way for the so called brain dead,but assasinated unfortunatly

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

Actually its politics 101 for American students in grade and high school. A sitting member of Congress cannot be arrested for any crime while they are currently seated. They either must be voted out of office, or the Senate / House can strip them of their seat, depending on what its about.

I agree about the corruption in government. However, like I said, its the problem of the people, not the police.The people have a greater ability to effect change in government than people think. instead of doing the work, they want the easy way out - which is to say they want to complain while wanting someone else to do the work.

If people paid more attention in school and less attention to conspiracy theories they might know that a person must be affected by a law / action in order for something to be done. The police cant just up and start an investigation in the sense people claim. Secondly, when dealing with US Congress / President, it is nowhere near the jurisdiction of State or local police. Its the perview of the FBI / U.S. Marshalls.

Long story short, if people voted instead of complaining, we wouldnt be nerly as bad as we are now. In the grand scheme, from federal law down to local law, in order for law enforcement to do anyting, their must be an individual who was wronged as well as wanting to press charges.

Aside from state domestic violence laws, where the state can prosecute without the cooperation of the victim, there arent really any other laws that allow action without a victim. The term is called standing, and its the first step in the process.

If people are serious about wanting their government back then they should take the steps required to do it - starting off with participation.

If 25 milliuon people can cast a vote for American Idol, but declines to vote in the elections, then they are getting the exact government they want - one who doesnt care and will do and spend whatever they want, since the people are only concerned about which unknown talent advances to the next round.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

would you say then that ows is fruitless?a rant to deff ears with posibilities to violence resolving to nothing but losses? unless they decided to take it to the next level you mentioned above(civil war)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst

would you say then that ows is fruitless?a rant to deff ears with posibilities to violence resolving to nothing but losses?

Any protest that challenges Government entites or private businesses invovled in screwing the people over are jjust as valid to me as seniors in highschool walking out in protest over somthing.

Whats fruitless is holding the protests with no clear game plan. Protesting is fine, but when no one really knows what the hell the protestors are wanting, there wont be any change.

In this case though the OWS people did get Bank of America to drop the debit card fee. A small win but a win none the less. Right now those protests have the ears of governments across the globe, including the US government. If they cant get it together and focus the group, they are going to lose their window of opprotunity, and the government and businesses are going to go back to doing their things.

I am glad to see people protesting. It serves as a reminder that the ideals that helped form this country and make it into what it is today is still present, albeit it somewhat lethargic and out of practice from years of non use.

What I dont condone is violence of any kind. Civil disobedience is one thing. Violence cross the lines and in my opinion why should the government / businesses listen to people who are condoning violent acts? The protestors tend to lose the high ground when they behave in a manner that they acccuse the government / businesses of doing - ignroing the law.

Throwing rocks / beer bottles / paint cans / other items at the police is not protesting.From a legal aspect the use of those items would change the protest into rioting (an out of control mob violating the law and damaging public and private property while disregarding the rights of those who arent protesting.

If people want to hold the Police accountible for their actions, then its only fair the police hold the protestors accountible for theirs.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

in your opinion if i may ask,what would it take to fix the financial sytem of the country,pertaining to the federal reserve and the tresury?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

There goes Xcathdra with its anti Russian views again and pro government stance

As a side note I really dont think Russian media should be quick to throw stones. They seem to have forgotten their involvement in Chechnya as well as Georgia, along with a few former soviet republics.

So what your saying your defending the islamists in Chechnya who want a sharia law and an islamic state in front of the russian people?

thats nice Xcathdra i guess you agree with the islamists.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join