It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Horrors Of Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Iranian people are NOT helpless by any means !
They are FULLY CAPABLE TO HANDLE THEIR OWN AFFAIRS !
. . . END OF STORY ! . . .
western media propaganda fail.

WAR DOES NOT HELP CIVILIANS !
war profits the bankers, speculators and vultures.

edit on 15/10/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

I must explain what I mean.

When I say the Iranians are animals etc, I should of been far more direct. I am referring to the
Iranian Government, Judges and courts and religious leaders. NOT the civilians who are by and large innocent but very misguided.

We watch TV as a pass time they watch Stonings and Hangings.

But its the Gov and leaders that are animals and primitive and need terminating. If that means by force or isolation either is fine with me.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 10/15/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

That is so cute how you made a counter argument against an entire country for the actions of their Government and Police. There is only one problem with it however....

America has a history of it's own human right abuses.

We can start with the Indians, which amounts to Genocide any way you want to look at it, but I understand things were different back then. It was a more barbaric time in American history right?

Well in America in 1997 do you know what happened to you for the crime of disorderly conduct, obstructing government administration, and resisting arrest?

If you said you would be assaulted, brutalized and sodomized with the handle of a bathroom plunger by New York City police officers you would be correct. Feel free look at the case of Abner Louima, a Haitian immigrant who tried to stop a fight outside a nightclub. After police arrived there was an altercation between bystanders and police. Police claimed Abner "took a swing" at them. The rest from WIki...

The arresting officers beat Louima with their fists, nightsticks, and hand-held police radios on the ride to the station.[2] On arriving at the station house, he was strip-searched and put in a holding cell. The beating continued later, culminating with Louima being sexually assaulted in a bathroom at the 70th Precinct station house in Brooklyn. Volpe kicked Louima in the testicles, then, while Louima's hands were cuffed behind his back, he first grabbed onto and squeezed his testicles and then sodomized him with a plunger, causing severe internal damage to his colon and bladder that required several operations to repair. According to trial testimony, Volpe then walked through the precinct holding the bloody, excrement-stained instrument in his hand, bragging to a Police Sergeant that he, "took a man down tonight."[3] Louima's teeth were also badly damaged in the attack by having the plunger handle jammed into his mouth.

We could also bring up the Tuskegee experiment, any number of various police abuses, the STD experiments in Guatemala, and what about circumcision? Anyway you want to slice it (pun intended) that is mutilation of the genitals which serves no medical purpose at all. It is strictly cultural and accept in Western society. The list goes on and on and we can use each example as what is wrong with America, should America be stopped as well? If so, when can we expect you to make a thread about it?

See how easy it is to cherry pick a Country and make a case for why they must be attacked?

Fact is, most of what you list in your argument are cultural as well as religious differences between Western Society and the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I guess OP is ready for the Peace Prize Winner to spread more humanitarian aid in the Middle East....

(humanitarian aid = bombs)

Haven't we had enough?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
so they have a bad cia-installed tyrant when us got tired of persian shah relations.

they kill you if you're gay, they rape you if you were raped - within their borders of little Iran.

compare that to beauuutiful USA. we rape & kill by the millions from the beginning hundreds of yrs ago 10 million native americans to start off with and since then the destruction has been explosively ginormous with each year wherever we go! we do not discriminate! japan, vietnam, laos, cambodia, afghanistan, iraq, libya, syria, where next, my pretty?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I guess OP is ready for the Peace Prize Winner to spread more humanitarian aid in the Middle East....

(humanitarian aid = bombs)

Haven't we had enough?

If it comes to it. But there are other international measures we the world could impose.

But people like the Iranian Gov etc are beyond redemption. They must be dealt with and sometimes force is what is needed.

I know that the original reason from the fake US assassination plot is bogus and a lie but Iran has done things that are unforgivable. Sometimes a country needs to be squeezed till they choke before regime changes can take place.

The fiasco of Iraq and Afghanistan though is far too fresh in our minds and that mess and poorly executed war needs to be analyzed.

Iran as a nation is one of primitive behavior and religious philanderers who must be stopped.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on 10/15/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Iran might have some beautiful scenery but they are in every way a country of ANIMALS and disgusting human beings. I have NO sympathy for this country and whatever is coming to them has been long overdue.

IRAN must be stopped.

Bla bla bla bla. I find it amusing that US is allies with Saudi Arabia - a country known for gay people getting hung, women stoned for being raped - whipped for driving a car and many other civil right violations. Yet no one has ever suggested to overrun the saudis.

What's wrong with animals ? Calling other people animals is so middle age - ish, what stone do you live under ?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r

Iran might have some beautiful scenery but they are in every way a country of ANIMALS and disgusting human beings. I have NO sympathy for this country and whatever is coming to them has been long overdue.

IRAN must be stopped.

Bla bla bla bla. I find it amusing that US is allies with Saudi Arabia - a country known for gay people getting hung, women stoned for being raped - whipped for driving a car and many other civil right violations. Yet no one has ever suggested to overrun the saudis.

What's wrong with animals ? Calling other people animals is so middle age - ish, what stone do you live under ?

Its funny how so many degenerates are standing up for Iran. The place is a toilet.

You can spew all you want but you are just mindless and irrelevant with what you say. My thread was in response to the other post...read the damn thread. If someone had put up a thread about the Beauties of Saudi Arabia then I could easily do a thread countering that.

In future if you have nothing decent to add....you know what you can do!!

The other thread was not a campaign for " don't bomb Iran". Your thread is racist, hatefull and war mongering. You even wrote "Iran had it comming". Big difference you little nazi crybaby
.No country should be invaded because of their culture !

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's the USA that needs regime change not Iran.

As someone has correctly stated the only people who will benefit out of this are the big corporations, in the USA innocent people will be getting the same treatment that Louima received by the very people they trust to serve and protect

And in Iran innocent people will be killed in their homes in their hundreds of thousands by the military-corporate complex.

No S&F OP this thread was made out of hate.
edit on 15-10-2011 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Six6Six are you a war hawk? because John McCain wants to bomb iran to and kill everyone in the country.
Sorry thread OP no star and flag because by your thread it sounds like you support a war on iran.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think the saying goes 'Let him who is without sin cast the 1st stone' well in this case it should be 'let him who's country is without sin etc' . I really dont think anyone can comment unless you actually live there tbh. Its easy to find a few pictures that will stereo type a whole country to the narrow minded.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

We watch TV as a pass time they watch Stonings and Hangings. But its the Gov and leaders that are animals and primitive and need terminating. If that means by force or isolation either is fine with me.

Yup by this post of yours it sounds like your a warhawk it means you support a war, since its fine with you, you know that a war and bombs let be an army kills innocent civilians right? America doesnt more wars.

War Hawk is a term originally used to describe members of the Twelfth Congress of the United States who advocated waging war against the British in the War of 1812. The term has evolved into an informal Americanism used to describe a political stance of being for aggression, by diplomatic and ultimately military means, against others to improve the standing of their own government, country, or organization. This term is usually contrasted with the term dovish, which alludes to the more peaceful dove. The term war hawks, in modern use, describes those who seek war on a country or region.

We watch TV as a pass time they watch Stonings and Hangings.

And in saudi arabia people watch Stonings and Hangings aswell.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hey op, should we start first with America having the most people incarcerated in the world

or should we show that our government in the last decade has taken our social class to a fief class. So what exactly is your point here

you gunning to kill these people. has your sad azz ever been on the front-lines, with us marines. what exactly is your point here, seriously are you a bench seat American fickle with Anxiety bored and hopeless with animosity

sad post

edit on 15-10-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Iran might have some beautiful scenery but they are in every way a country of ANIMALS and disgusting human beings. I have NO sympathy for this country and whatever is coming to them has been long overdue. IRAN must be stopped.

Then YOU strap on a gun and haul your butt over there to stop it. I'm tired of our government sending our boys over seas to dabble in another country's issues when we have our own to iron out.

Go then white knight, and solve the problems of the world so that America can suffer another backlash for not minding our own business.

They have citizens who have the power to change the country themselves, whether it be peaceful or through bloodshed. It can't be any worse than the United States sending in "shock and awe" forces under a false moniker of "spreading democracy". Their country, their problem. We can choose not to deal with them, but we cannot isolate them, we have no right.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Good post. I was just about to mention the horrors the US has committed over a period of decades. And also to remind people of gross human rights violations such as the use of torture, detention without trial, extraordinary rendition, as well as being responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, from Vietnam to Iraq. I think America has more blood on its hands than the Iranians do and perhaps these crazy Americans who are desperate to go to war in Iran will take a damn close look at themselves and their many crimes.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six misguided.
very misguided,animals,primitive and need terminating.

you are misguided, so would it be constitutionally
lawful to have you terminated ? ? ?
(you have condemned yourself by your own words)
At one time your own ancestry was primitive,
by your own words you are saying that they should
have been killed. Wonder how your great-great
grandmother would feel hearing that from you.

edit on 15/10/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Asking OP some questions...

What do you know about Iran (without usual BS form western MSM)?

What do you know about Iranian people?

Do you know where Mariwan is?

Do you know who the Kurds separatists taken their orders form?

Did you know that many of those images of regime (atrocities) are actually belongs to Iranian pre- revolution?

Sorry to say that but your post is full of BS, are you by any chance an Israeli agent.??

In case of war the civilians are bulls eye target not the regime.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
They (the citizens of Iran) might wonder how it is that USA women abort their fetuses because they aren't ready to have children yet. We are not perfect. They are not perfect. We don't have the right to blow up "less perfect" people that are less perfect than us.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Iran might have some beautiful scenery but they are in every way a country of ANIMALS and disgusting human beings. I have NO sympathy for this country and whatever is coming to them has been long overdue. IRAN must be stopped.

because one thread was talking about the scenery just the scenery of iran and not its gov. and its like your thread is calling for blood war pain destruction /bravo

in the old days without bombs and bullets normaly they just demand for the blood of their first born.....how i miss the old days

edit on 15-10-2011 by mehforfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya. In Libya its now in works. So main reason to attack Iran is order coming from Rothschield criminal maffia to get last few countrys under theres control. As Israel is owned by Rothschield and Whitehouse and Pentagon is payd by Rothschield family its easy to see where we are heading...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join