It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Horrors Of Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They just want Iran's resources.

They are offering their injustice democracy to gain more money , to control the world and to enlrge the gaps between the rich and the poor.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Maybe the Satan bless you.

Or you are blessed already ???

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Hate to break it to you but there are horrors in every country...I'm sure we can dig up just as many atrocities created here in the good old USA and I'm no fan of Iran but when you look at it up close it's similiar to any other metropolis....

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I am unsure whether we will ever know the reason why this war will go ahead but Iran must be stopped either by force or by isolation.

Stopped from doing what exactly?

I keep hearing Iran deserves to be attacked, but why does it?

When was the last time Iran invaded another country? The last time it was at war was with Iraq and we all know Iraq was being provided arms by the U.S and Sadaam had a very good relationship with the U.S. In fact they were encouraged to start the war with Iran.

So if you can tell me what Iran's intentions are and the reason they need to be stopped, that would be a start.

edit on 15/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Sorry to burst your little bubble
but my government is not America. I am not from America.

Sorry, but your post means nothing to me in the context you have put it.

I do not condone the American governments action in a lot that they do.

However, there is always a winner and a loser in everything. This time it seems like Iran is the loser.

And unfortunately for you I approve of immediate action against the Iranian government. Strong action!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Six6Six

Maybe the Satan bless you.

Or you are blessed already ???

I don't understand you? Can you please write it properly and i will gladly answer your question.
Well I will take Satan over mohammed any day,and i do in fact!!

Am i blessed? Maybe, i don't live in Iran!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Iran might have some beautiful scenery but they are in every way a country of ANIMALS and disgusting human beings. I have NO sympathy for this country and whatever is coming to them has been long overdue.

IRAN must be stopped.

Hold on a second...

I believe the thread about the beauty of Iran was basically an anti war thread trying to make us see the other side of Iran...

I think that, even the most liberal of people, realise that Iran isn’t perfect and commits many crimes against its own people... however...

You show videos of rape victims and talk of female circumcision and how barbaric it is... fair enough. So what’s your solution to help these victims of rape and human rights violations??

You say "I have NO sympathy for this country and whatever is coming to them has been long overdue"

Does that include the victims of rape and torture?? Because, and i feel that i need to point this obvious fact out to you, THEY ARE IRANIANS TOO!!!!

War will harm the victims of these human rights violations too...

Who do you think the bombs will hit??

And if you see innocent civilians as just collateral damage and that that’s just part of war... then you have no right to use them very same civilian’s plight as some pathetic excuse to go to war.

Sorry but the OP is simply warped logic in my opinion... Bombing a country for hurting its civilians is a bit like dealing with a burglar by burning down the victim’s home!

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
reply to post by hmdphantom

Sorry to burst your little bubble
but my government is not America. I am not from America.

Please, by all means, disclose to us what country you're from.

Edit: Research shows you as living in the UK.
edit on 09/13/2011 by deadmessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I did, no people flogged because of religion and no people whipped for walking theiir dog. What newspaper do you read again?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You better know that we want our dominion we want God to be the axis of our movement.

If the bible's laws were the laws of the U.S. Our wives would not be allowed to sit in our chairs when they are going through menstruation each month because they are "unclean", the consumption of shellfish would be illegal, we would stone to death children who disrespect their parents, and adulterers.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden

You better know that we want our dominion we want God to be the axis of our movement.

If the bible's laws were the laws of the U.S. Our wives would not be allowed to sit in our chairs when they are going through menstruation each month because they are "unclean", the consumption of shellfish would be illegal, we would stone to death children who disrespect their parents, and adulterers.

Amen. The bible has some pretty rough stuff. It's better when religion is left out of governance. I think George Washington was a perfect example of what to do. By all accounts he was a devout Christion but you'd be hard pressed to find evidence of that in our nations history, or of him ramming that down anyone's throats like our Republican presidential candidates these days.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

You would choose America as would I, as would most, but you wouldn't choose the regimes in which America has installed and backed dictators.

So many examples come to mind, but since we're talking about Iran, lets discuss Operation Ajax. The mass murders, executions and round-ups were not enough for the US installed and supported dictator, the Shah. Our government felt that he needed a Gestapo type secret police, the SAVAK. One of the CIA's biggest contributions to the SAVAK, aside from its creation, was specific torture techniques to be used on women.

SAVAK was the secret police, domestic security and intelligence service established by Iran's Shah on the recommendation of the British Government and with the help of the United States' Central Intelligence Agency (the C.I.A.).[1] SAVAK operated from 1957 to 1979, when the Pahlavi dynasty was overthrown. SAVAK has been described as Iran's "most hated and feared institution" prior to the revolution of 1979 because of its practice of torturing and executing opponents of the Pahlavi regime.

en.wikipedia.org...

And while these monsters (our government) dont treat Americans with such venom, they seem to have an absolute hate for life, freedom or democracy when it comes to foreigners.

It amazes me how naive people can be. The idea that these monsters (our so called leaders) would never unleash their brand of evil on us. The crazy notion thats its fine to embrace evil so long as its being done to someone else.

But rest assured, our benevolent dictators are slowly turning their gaze on us and it becomes more obvious every day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join