It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Freemasonry

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
in a day and age when almost everybody has a cameraphone, and possibly many would exploit an opportunity to get some uncomfortable information about secretive types for financial gain ( that money thing again) i would be willing to say that the masons have become much more careful now than in the past when the cowans would only have " he said she said" the nons now have youtube, filesharing, etc ( remember that shriner vid where the shriner admits to being into lucifer lol ) but the masons are having it tough because they want to defend their mlm but they have to be more careful about what they say now and this is how you tear that empire down... a little here a bit there....masons have more to lose than the profane.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
what plans have the masons made to protect themselves and their secrets from the dreaded ( ominous drumming ) FLASH MOB........not much different than stalin or hitler or the inquisition marching on the castle with torches and pitchforks in hand to rout the monster out a la vigilante but todays version may be more musical, have choreography ( remember youtube ) and .....get a wider viewing audience/more exposure.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
While we are talking about secrets that need to be brought to light. I demand to know the colonels secret recipe. Its just not fair that he gets to have a secret from everyone else.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ever watch the movie " the serpent and the rainbow" ever read the book? you get the recipe for making the zombie dope.....after that what else do you need?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Man you're desperate to stick your nose in our business.

remember that shriner vid where the shriner admits to being into lucifer lol

You mean the guy by himself with regalia he could buy in a pawn shop or off e-bay?

Ummmm...you're going to try and flash mob a Lodge? So you're going to B&E onto private property? Well, if you try this at my Lodge, I'll tackle at least one of you to give to the police. Your not going to discover anything if you break through our doors, your just going to look like a bunch of douche-bags and embarrass only yourself.

not much different than stalin or hitler or the inquisition marching on the castle with torches and pitchforks

Yes, what you want is similar to Stalin, Hitler, and the inquisitors of old.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Your comments are so far off the mark that I wonder whether people like you are intuiting some type of horrific evil in the world but misplace the source of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
you mean i might be a channel for dark antimasonic atheistic anarchistic energies? or merely planting seeds in the empty minds of others like the....masons do. as long i'm profane, the secretive masons can be a scapegoat. come on out of the closet, in this new liberal world no one cares about your prostate plugs.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My friend if you really want to Occupy Freemasonry, I for one, am ALL for it.

All you have to do is have a sincere desire, belief in a Supreme Being (no one likes those who hold themselves as THE Supreme Being), and ask a Mason for a petition.

However, if you wish to have their secrets, their jewels, I offered them freely to all already here...

Tanned Virgin Hide

Now you have no reason to hate them other than your own fears.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Oh Jesus, we do not use perverted acts in our rites and ceremonies.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
sounds like partycrasher got a black cube & now he's bitter !

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
sounds like partycrasher got a black cube & now he's bitter !

And if anyone is ever black cubed they SHOULD be bitter. The black cube IS darkness and represents bitterness and despair in the person casting it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
you may be right

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
no black cube, i do not want the jewels or the money unless i worked for it. first off i feel like when a mason refers to a non as being "profane" is a nice(sic) way of calling me a n***** and is a negative sale technique, all cheap psych tactics. i want to expose masonry. i want it drug out in its entirety, its entire dark secretive history out into the public light. i am 1000% sure it is lowdown, dirty and shameful with masons trying to clear their conscience with some charity work while attemting to justify its existence. if it turns out your secretly pinching pennies to chip in for the march of dimes, cool...but i think its much more sinister otherwise...no reason for secrecy.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
no black cube, i do not want the jewels or the money unless i worked for it. first off i feel like when a mason refers to a non as being "profane" is a nice(sic) way of calling me a n***** and is a negative sale technique, all cheap psych tactics. i want to expose masonry. i want it drug out in its entirety, its entire dark secretive history out into the public light. i am 1000% sure it is lowdown, dirty and shameful with masons trying to clear their conscience with some charity work while attemting to justify its existence. if it turns out your secretly pinching pennies to chip in for the march of dimes, cool...but i think its much more sinister otherwise...no reason for secrecy.

Well the fact that you can come on here and denounce them is proof that you owe them a thank you.

Did you know that Freemasons founded the first public schools?

Do you know why?

So that you could become educated enough to READ your Bible.

That is why the Catholic Church was against public schooling.

Who had the Bible translated into a language you can understand?

You have a lot to learn about the quite service of the Brothers you rail against.

If you ever sat in lodge, you would find out that is not people you expected.

Just ordinary people who would otherwise remain at a perpetual distance due to one worldly belief or another.

All that is set aside to quitely work on improving their communities.

And their numbers are so very few.

Oh how the laborers are so few in this generation.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Jewels?! Did the rest of you Brothers get jewels!? Son of a b****! AND MONEY!

We really don't refer to non-Masons as profane as much as you think. I've heard it maybe only a handful of times, and then we were really talking about stupid people (too arrogant to see they are ignorant).

Like I've said before, there is nothing sinister to expose and the only thing you'll do is make yourself look like an a**hole. Plus the only way you could force us to show you our rituals, would be to break our Constitutional rights, but truly to stick it to you, I'd rather go to jail than break my oath.

Secrecy is not a bad thing as everyone practices it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Secrecy is not a bad thing as everyone practices it.

The only reason we have secrecy is because we continue to shame the truth.

As long as there is secrecy, truth is concealed.

As long as truth is concealed, the world will remain in perpetual darkness.

With but a dim light left shining in the shadows.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I respectfully disagree.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I respectfully disagree.

What is your reason?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

as you know, the "secrets" are very few. The reason for them is evident once you start to understand the big picture.

What would your reason for exposing our passwords and handshakes be?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
as you know, the "secrets" are very few. The reason for them is evident once you start to understand the big picture.

What would your reason for exposing our passwords and handshakes be?

You are assuming I don't know the big picture.

Passwords and handshakes are trinkets. They are no more secret than your nose.

The secret is not revealed in Freemasonry, it is revealed in life, of which, freemasonry is only a symbolic temple.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join