It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
THAT FAT DRUNK SLOB POS of a mother
knows what is going on..

A kid went missing while mommy was getting drunk?

Does she think this will help her case>?

She was drunk so it is not her fault, of course she
could not know where baby lisa went wooooops

MAKES ME SICK!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The parents now have a high profile lawyer on their side. Someone from New York has hired this lawyer, Joe Tocopina that has represented an Aruba case and one of Michael Jacksons' associates on the molestation charge.

So what does this mean for finding this poor baby?

fox4kc

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

I just heard on our local news that the mom thinks she may be arrested and taken into custody over this matter however her attorney at her side insisted that it will soon become apparent that she is innocent and had nothing to do with her daughters disappearance.

I think this whole case is very disturbing and even though it is easy to try and place the blame on first irresponsible behavior, it is also human nature to want to place total blame on someone when something like this happens to a child, but is it possible with what we have seen in the past day or more that the baby could have climbed out of her crib as other members have suggested and wandered off into the night?

I just do not know, but with all of the discrepancies it is frustrating and very sad to all who are following this story.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

I accept and respect your reasoning, you are more than likely right. I guess what you say about people responding or reacting differently is true. I would be a total mess, this I do know.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

Well to me it sounds like the mother's actions (or lack thereof) lead to Baby Lisa's death. They know the cops are closing in on them, and in all honesty their story about an abduction dident make any sense from like the day after it allegedly happened.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar, yes it was a type error. By the time I was posting that my eyeballs were crossing - it was late at bight for me who works farmers hours.

I too have questioned why the kids are still with the parents. On the other hand if social services took them away it would really send people to howling. On the other hand there's no indication those boys were ever mistreated so there ya go. I'd hate to think they are directly involved in some way with Lisa's disappearance.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The parents now have a high profile lawyer on their side. Someone from New York has hired this lawyer, Joe Tocopina that has represented an Aruba case and one of Michael Jacksons' associates on the molestation charge.

So what does this mean for finding this poor baby?

It means this is turning into another one of 'those' cases - like the Anthony case. It's absolutely disgusting.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

You bring up a good point, perhaps that is why the cell phones are missing - because they had incriminating evidence (voicemails, texts, etc). It is also confirmed that Deborah called her brother at 2:30am so she was definitely up at some point before the husband got home around 4am.

Like photos of baby Lisa.

That's all I'm going to say. The thought sickens me - but we all know it happens - and far too often these days.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The devils' advocate

Joe Tacopina could be the most hated lawyer in New York. "He's slick, he's got a big ego, and he'll represent any scumbag."

Baby Lisa's Parents Now Represented by Former Van Der Sloot Attorney

An attorney representing the parents of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin told reporters Monday that he is confident they will not be arrested in the case.

“Anything’s possible…but for the life of me, I can’t see that happening,” attorney Joe Tacopina said at an afternoon press conference with Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley standing behind him.

Make note since the arrival of Tacopina the parents will be making no more media appearances a/o speaking to the media.

“In my mind, there’s no question that Deborah, and Jeremy for that matter, had absolutely nothing to do with the disappearance of this baby girl,” Tacopina said.

Who made him God? Oh wait! I know. Someone who's paying $750 an hour for this criminal attorney to represent the family.

Joe Tacopina's bizarre baby Lisa Irwin appearance

The KC cops won’t get to talk to the parents unless Joe says they can, and he’ll only allow that if the cops have a good reason to do the talking.

At several points Tacopina made it clear he didn’t like the fact that some KC cops had cast aspersions on the mom, implying she might be guilty.

Tacopina’s bizarre appearance ended with him giving out his email address so people could talk to him.

peace

edit on 18-10-2011 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm concerned about her brother's involvement in this..
He went with her to get some wine and other goods and now you say it's been confirmed that she text him at 2 30.

Could they have planned to remove Lisa from the house, get the wine to pretend she was drunk, leave the door open, text brother to collect the child, remove the phones, Jeremy comes home early?
Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy

I'm concerned about him also. Something about the desperate look and pain in his face. It seemed there was more to it than just Lisa. So pale too.

And, I'd like to get to the bottom of the 'scream' that was heard in the woods the night Lisa 'went missing'. I've yet to nail that down but I'm trying.

peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

You bring up a good point, perhaps that is why the cell phones are missing - because they had incriminating evidence (voicemails, texts, etc). It is also confirmed that Deborah called her brother at 2:30am so she was definitely up at some point before the husband got home around 4am.

I have not been able to find any confirmation of the 2.30 phone call (I have also seen it referred to as a txt message on some blogs). If you have a source for this confirmation, can you share it with us?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideOfItAll

I've also read about this in other areas strewn about the net but I can't confirm it via MSM print. I'm thinking I'll have to go back to one of the original videos and start listening there. A lot of info has come via videos and still isn't in print. I'll let you know what I find - or hear!

peace

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hey Silo, Tks a ton for all this great info you are compling. A couple of things here :
A) did the report that she was pregnant with twins get discredited? ( sorry if thats been addressed)
B) could she be appearing guilty over GUILT that she knows she was drunk and therefore hasn't
got a clue what happened, knows she should have known, but because she was drunk did not?
C) I havent' heard anyone mention the BABY SABRINA case from years ago. The minute I heard
of this , I thought of baby Sabrina. The stories are so eerily similar. I did a quick look and to date
she has still never been found and her parents never charged, just vanished.
D) how does this couple have the money for big shot lawyer when they cannot pay their cell bills?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
THAT FAT DRUNK SLOB POS of a mother
knows what is going on..

A kid went missing while mommy was getting drunk?

Does she think this will help her case>?

She was drunk so it is not her fault, of course she
could not know where baby lisa went wooooops

MAKES ME SICK!

Scenario: ex:

She is getting drunk and has sex with somebody. That person's friend, who may or may not have also been over , took the baby while she was having sex with the other man.

She doesn't want to sound like a dumb drunk whore, so she ( not that her having sex would make her a whore, but msm would try and make her out like one..ex: nancy grace ect..) ...So she leaves that part out of it.

Something happened. Random people don't walk with babies at night. Not where I'm from and babies are usually sleeping around that time ( if your lucky lol )

So yea a lot doesn't add up.

Another thing....She could be being blackmailed .

Was she married ? if so she def cheated and that is why their are pieces of the story missing.

Just trying to flesh this though process out and see what we can come up with.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar, yes it was a type error. By the time I was posting that my eyeballs were crossing - it was late at bight for me who works farmers hours.

I too have questioned why the kids are still with the parents. On the other hand if social services took them away it would really send people to howling. On the other hand there's no indication those boys were ever mistreated so there ya go. I'd hate to think they are directly involved in some way with Lisa's disappearance.

peace

they could have been put in charge of wtching baby and then something happen and she is covering for them.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by antar

peace

they could have been put in charge of wtching baby and then something happen and she is covering for them.

If so, then she is also covering for herself. No normal person leaves it to two children (8 and 6 years old) to take care of a 10 month old baby while you get drunk. Even if one or both of the boys did something to Lisa, the baby was still HER responsibility as the mother.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I wonder if anyone knows the parents and what type of people they are? I know that area of town has gone down hill a little but it is not like the ghetto or an area where much crime happens. I know the exact area and suberban neighborhoods like that people know their neighbors or at least know of them. I know some people who live over near that area and they say it is pretty safe for the most part.
Well, the fatass mother does not look like a tweeker, just an idiot.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So we have a call or a text that took place at 2:30 then the phones disappeared. My gut says text because they may have been afraid that the text could not be erased permanently. To me that would be the only reason for the phones to disappear. Someone said at 2:30 I called or texted so and so get rid of the phones- not sure which one, someone got rid of all of them.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Hey Silo, Tks a ton for all this great info you are compling. A couple of things here :
A) did the report that she was pregnant with twins get discredited? ( sorry if thats been addressed)

I haven't heard anything more about it - I'll let you know what I find out.

B) could she be appearing guilty over GUILT that she knows she was drunk and therefore hasn't
got a clue what happened, knows she should have known, but because she was drunk did not?

Giving her a great big portion of the benefit of the doubt? That's the conclusion I'd come to also. She knows she did something wrong - but maybe that's about it - she was reckless and endangered all her children's life by being drunk. I hope that's all it is.

C) I haven't heard anyone mention the BABY SABRINA case from years ago. The minute I heard
of this , I thought of baby Sabrina. The stories are so eerily similar. I did a quick look and to date
she has still never been found and her parents never charged, just vanished.

I would so love to cross facts and compare between the Anthony case and the Sabrina case but honestly I just don't have the time, and, I have to be very careful to keep the thread on track so I haven't tackled it yet, but boy would I love to! Maybe later. Especially the Anthony case. I was comparing videos last night and I was out and out appalled (comparing videos of the Anthony case interviews and Lisa's mother).

D) how does this couple have the money for big shot lawyer when they cannot pay their cell bills?
Someone else is paying the 100k reward, and, someone else is also footing the $750 hour bill for Tacopina. Neither source will be revealed.

Thanks so much for your questions. It helps me to get a pulse on what people are thinking. I appreciate your time getting involved for Lisa.

peace

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join