It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Live feed is showing the backhoe and what looks like a kind of dam made to stop the water? There seems to be like a rounded pond part they're concentrating on. I don't see any more dogs about. And they're really concentrating on one area. Let me see if I can snap a screen shot.

Image/screen shot from KCTV5 Live Cam

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by AuntB

I thought it strange also Aunt B - the quote you're referring to.

And I'm sorry, but, with no father or other responsible adult in the house when three little kids depend on you for their well being? NO parent can afford 'adult time' to get drunk. Maybe that's just me - and all other responsible parents talking, but there ya go.

And if you don't like that? Tell me this. What parent out there would hire a babysitter to watch their three kids, and not care if she got drunk once the kids went to bed?

Point made. Period.

peace
I hope you didn't miss understand me. A parent can get drunk or even both but those are the nights that the children stay at Grandma's house or a sitters. I don't drink alcohol at all so my tolerance for drunks is nil but I will not say a parent can never drink. I have friends who have gone out for their anniversary and had wine etc... but they were not responsible for their children that night.

Now what Deborah did is not correct or tolerable. She was irresponsible but... I once questioned child services regarding a parent that drank. Child services said they do not interfere unless the parent drives with the children or passes out. So there you have it, according to child services in some states it is not wrong to drink while caring for children. (Note: I don't agree with child services.)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I haven't made it all the way through yet so someone probably beat me to this. However, I'm going to risk repeating it as I will never find your post again if I keep reading first.

It is a typical tactic to constantly use the baby's name in the media so that the kidnapper hears it over and over. It reinforces who the child belongs to in hopes that the kidnapper will respond.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
FBI Searching Home of Irwin Neighbor for Clues in Baby Lisa Case

In a breaking development in the case of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin, who vanished on October 4, Missouri Police have blocked off the neighborhood where the Irwin family lives.

Police are asking the media to refrain from taking any pictures of the evidence they remove from the home.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

Hi Aunt B

No, I didn't misunderstand you - I made a mistake and smooshed two posts together. I meant to answer you and give my opinion on Deborah/drinking in another post. I've got a lot of windows open between (then) the Live Feed, searching for more info, etc. I'm sorry if you though that was directed at you - especially when we both agree!

Thanks for understanding!
gracie

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Baby Lisa's family scheduled to appear today at 2:30. This is reported on the Kansas City news.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

www.dailymail.co.uk...

in the article she admits to being blacked out drunk, and that she actually last checked on the baby at 6:40pm..rather than 10:30..so, this leads me to a few questions....they are 2 other boys in the home...one is around 8? or 9? and the other is slightly younger...6 or 7? maybe 4 or 5? ..where were they? what were they doing while mommy drank a box wine with her brother? also....I don't know of any baby that sleeps from 6:40 pm till the early morning hours..which probably means at sometime in the night...the baby would have woken up and I'm sure at some point began to cry..who knows? at `10 months old? my child was more than capable of climbing out of her crib. Thats besides the point..is it possible at all...that the big brothers hear baby lisa crying....mommy won't wake up, so they tried to take care of the baby? ??????? I wonder if anyone has questioned the other children? or the brother? obviously..very obviously, something is weird here.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
FULL INTERVIEW: Megyn Kelly Presses Parents of Baby Lisa Irwin on Disappearance, Asks If They ‘Sold or Killed’ Their Daughter

A few great videos - up to date and more coming.

New news for me? (From the above link)

- Deborah was taking anxiety drugs while drinking.

- She stated she got drunk a couple times a week and 'Every single time I drink I go to sleep.'

- That she sees nothing wrong with having 'adult time' even though she might have 'blacked out' and doesn't remember if she checked on her even though she was sick.

- Vast inconsistencies in what she's told one reported vs. other reporters about when she put the children to bed, when she checked on them and if/when she turned off the lights.

- Also telling one reporter the Lisa is never fussy, telling another reporter Lisa as - so fussy she had to put her to bed.

...more to come.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Hello NKinga

in the article she admits to being blacked out drunk, and that she actually last checked on the baby at 6:40pm..rather than 10:30..so, this leads me to a few questions....

Just to keep it clear she admits she 'might have' blacked out, but, unless you've got another article or video (which I would love to see) all I've heard her admit to is she 'might have'. BUt she also admits she gets drunk a 'couple a nights' a week and when she does she 'goes right to sleep'. And, 'like everybody else who drinks you don't remember what happened when you were drinking.'

there are 2 other boys in the home...one is around 8? or 9? and the other is slightly younger...6 or 7? maybe 4 or 5? ..where were they?

The news has misrepresented the ages - I think it's finally narrowed down to 8 and 6 but anyway... The first story was the boys were watching a video while Deborah sat on the steps drinking with a neighbor. Then that the kids were put down to sleep. Even later? Deborah (Lisa's mother) checked on them and told them they could sleep with her and a 'stray cat' she brought into the house. (???)

I don't know of any baby that sleeps from 6:40 pm till the early morning hours..which probably means at sometime in the night...the baby would have woken up and I'm sure at some point began to cry..who knows?

And don't forget, poor little Lisa was sick at the time. Her mother told one reporter he was never fussy, and then turned around and told another reporter she as so fussy she had to put her to bed early.

at `10 months old? my child was more than capable of climbing out of her crib. Thats besides the point..

Actually, maybe it is not. Maybe while 'Mommy' was sleeping off her drunk baby Lisa wanted love, attention, care, a bottle, water, her MOMMY - and climbed out of her crib resulting in... I don't want to speculate more but I think you see where I'm going with this...

is it possible at all...that the big brothers hear baby lisa crying....mommy won't wake up, so they tried to take care of the baby? ???????

What a fantastic concussion and idea! I've not heard that anywhere! WOW! Maybe that's why the parents will not allow the children to be questioned again! You might have hit on something VERY important!!!

I wonder if anyone has questioned the other children? or the brother? obviously..very obviously, something is weird here.

Yes they have and the police have never released any of that information. They wanted to question the children again but the parents refused.

THANK YOU for some great insight!

peace

edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A few minutes away from a Live Interview with the family. You should be able to view it at the link provided.

I don't know yet if I can or not, some things are blocked because I'm not in the USA. If it's not blocked I'll do what I can to highlight for those who can't watch. About 8 minutes to go if they're on time.

ADDED NOTE: I could not get this to play in FF. I had to use IE.

*Waiting for the parents*
edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: see added note

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I want to know how sick the baby was. I see above that someone else said the mother was blackout drunk- it had read that on chats but had not seen it in the news. It will be interesting as to what they say.

Also, do cell phones have enough metal on them to set off a metal detector?

Also, hearing that the mother has a lawyer.
edit on 17-10-2011 by AuntB because: forgot

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I don't know anything about the cell phones sorry. What I can help with is in the last couple of pages here there are links to interviews (written and video) where Lisa's mother admits to being drunk and when asked if she blacked out she responded it was possible and she might have (blacked out).

Some think she's already laying the groundwork for her defense.

*Waiting for live interview*

I keep loosing connection to the live interview (grrrrr on IE) and can't get it on FF. Will try to bring more info in later.

Sorry.

edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
criminal defense atty, Joe Tacopina. And Wild Bill is leaving.... not looking good.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

And don't forget, poor little Lisa was sick at the time. Her mother told one reporter he was never fussy, and then turned around and told another reporter she as so fussy she had to put her to bed early.

silo was this a typo? You wrote "He" when repeating what the mom said...?

Anyway I am getting SUCH a pissed off feeling about this!!! I asked early on if the other children were taken into custody because of the drama and Bs surrounding this case???

If the other 2 children have been left in this cesspool they have already been compromised by the lying mom. I personally KNOW the children should be taken or should have been taken when the first truths and lies surfaced, she is not fit regardless of the terrifying outcome sure to come.

I am getting a horrible feeling about little Lisa and what happened to her.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I was also wondering why they would be using metal detectors, maybe it is to find the ditched phones. I feel so bad for the siblings right now.

Every parent knows that when tragedy hits home, you stay together and home keeping everything as normal and familiar for the remaining siblings as possible. You don't beat feet and run up turning any sense of security the kids know.

I cannot stand what I sense, and feel so strongly that the 2 brothers need to be in a loving hugging caring and mature family right now, I hope they are getting all the love they need and deserve. My heart breaks for them and their uncertain future.
edit on 17-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

Yes but it was the Mom doing it and you bet she was not being prompted, if she had not been suspect from the beginning she may have been prompted by silent angels in the Media.

Any Mother would be screaming "My Baby!" at some point in the first interviews, it is natural. Little Lisa 'is' a baby.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I understand that. The parents are told to do that. It is believed if the child can be personalized to the attacker there is less chance of harm to the child. I've seen other families do the same and did not do the screaming of "my baby". They were not the perps either.

Everyone handles things differently. I'm not saying she is innocent. I'm just saying that all these actions don't necessarily make her guilty.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If there was an accident then why don't she just come clean and say what happened? Why cover it up when the cops will eventually figure out what happened? If Baby Lisa was severely injured trying to get out of the crib, or Deborah or the boys accidentally gave her an overdose of cough medicine then why not admit it?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The new reports are saying she put the baby down at 6:30. Wouldn't the Husband still be home at that time?
A night shift usually starts at 11pm. 11-7am. And he got off early and came home at 4am.

So whats up with the husband not having input and ridicule? I find it Very strange that he wasn't home either for the bedtime of the kids or why on his first night he came home early??

We've all had jobs and you do not get off early on your first night for no reason. What made him come home at that time? Did someone call with an emergency and he left early?

Any news on Him?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

You bring up a good point, perhaps that is why the cell phones are missing - because they had incriminating evidence (voicemails, texts, etc). It is also confirmed that Deborah called her brother at 2:30am so she was definitely up at some point before the husband got home around 4am.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join