It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens episode "Aliens and Ancient Engineers" kicked *SS!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
One of the most aggressive (in a good sense) episodes I've seen. The Ancient Aliens team got bolder than usual, less speculative and more technical than ever, to explain how high advanced technology was used to build some megalithic sites as Ollantaytambo, in Peru; Teotihuacan, in Mexico and the Karnak complex, in Egypt, among many others.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Several professionals of engineering and mechanics appeared in the show to affirm that there's NO way of primitive tools have been used to design, cut, transport and assemble those complex structures, as preached by mainstream scholars. Some of these professionals, as Arlan Andrews, PhD, are absolutely sure that hi-tech machinery was used in such processes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43c35e3cd8d1.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 9/2/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I had to stop watching this season.
After two seasons that narrator just got on my nerves.
I can't understand why he has to pause after every third word he speaks, it's seriously distracting.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
I had to stop watching this season.
After two seasons that narrator just got on my nerves.
I can't understand why he has to pause after every third word he speaks, it's seriously distracting.

Is the same narrator of the other two seasons.
I like his voice tone. Actually I'm being influenced by him, 'cos since I've started watching this 3rd season, I stopped saying "maybe" and started saying "perhaps" a lot.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The first season was fantastic and really made me question our history. Everything after that just felt like I was watching an old episode of Ripleys or something campy like that. However, last nights episode of AA was pretty good, despite everyone grasping at straws. "They didn't have the tools so the tools MUST have been alien!"

But no matter what anyone says, watching it for that epic hair is priceless entertainment!

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A very interesting detail, is that Arlan Andrews, PhD, who elaborated about machinery and high advanced technology in the ancient Egypt, was consultant for the Department of Homeland Security and CIA.

www.caller.com...
www.nanotec.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I'm really just waiting for there to be more episodes out when I download it so I can go on a serious AA binge, boom. I've watch the first two seasons loads of times, brilliant series. How many episodes have been aired so far of season 3?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

These guys don’t do the AA idea any favours. I mean look at them how can you take them seriously, why do they always get these nut jobs to do these shows that always seem to undermine any credibility the show might have had in the beginning.

Their evidence is 'tenuous' to say the least. They jump to startling conclusions based on a piece of thin evidence which is not proven. Im sure they all have books websites etcc that they are trying sell.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
The first season was fantastic and really made me question our history. Everything after that just felt like I was watching an old episode of Ripleys or something campy like that. However, last nights episode of AA was pretty good, despite everyone grasping at straws. "They didn't have the tools so the tools MUST have been alien!"

But no matter what anyone says, watching it for that epic hair is priceless entertainment!

Giorgio Tsoukalos is not only the "epic hair" of the show, but also the spirit of the team.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm aware it's the same narrator, I just can't stand the way he talks anymore. It irritates me.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

These guys don’t do the AA idea any favours. I mean look at them how can you take them seriously, why do they always get these nut jobs to do these shows that always seem to undermine any credibility the show might have had in the beginning.

Their evidence is 'tenuous' to say the least. They jump to startling conclusions based on a piece of thin evidence which is not proven. Im sure they all have books websites etcc that they are trying sell.

One of the "nutjobs" in the last night show, was consultant of Department of Homeland Security and CIA.

www.caller.com...
www.nanotec.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide

I'm really just waiting for there to be more episodes out when I download it so I can go on a serious AA binge, boom. I've watch the first two seasons loads of times, brilliant series. How many episodes have been aired so far of season 3?

Last night was the 6th episode.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

And your point is? I suppose there are no nutjobs in the Homeland security or CIA...

What did he say for those of us that cant watch the video. I bet it was 'thin' or out of context.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

.....to explain how high advanced technology was used to build some megalithic sites as Ollantaytambo, in Peru; Teotihuacan, in Mexico and the Karnak complex, in Egypt, among many others.

Wow, we must have watched a different show. The claims of "researchers" concerning these old construction sites are a laughable joke, and anybody with half a brain can see that. I guess that is why this total junk is so popular amoung the alien and ufo crowd......lol

Some IDIOT in that show actually had the BALLS to say they haven't found any building tools among the ruins. Really? REALLY? When was the last time you walked by ANY STRUCTURE in this modern world and saw the tools used during construction just lying around, waiting to get buried for centuries?!?!?!?!?!? I could go on, there are tons of things that don't make any sense in this episode, but the fact that most folks interested in this don't have a head on their shoulders means that anything more I bring to the table will be overlooked....

But seriously, do you want me to go into the "precision fitment" of the building "components"....I LITERALLY wold have to get my neighbor's kid to explain that one. Precision my butt. I guess folks interested in this crap don't know what that word means.....

OP, since you think this show is the tits, and that this specific episode is a game changer, can you go into more detail on why you think so (and please, be specific). I would like the opportunity to show the greater community your lack of understanding when it comes to common sense,reason and logic. Sure, blast me all you want to avoid this challenge, but if you are firm in your position (like a religious person is) then out with it.

This episode, to me at least, was the worst, and I knew right off the bat it did nothing more than enable folks like you that don't have a firm grasp on reality. Please, tell me how these things were assembled with precision, lol.........................

edit on 2-9-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I have a new episode recorded but haven't had a chance to watch yet. I plan to watch it this weekend. I really like the series and for the most part, they do a good job presenting the episodes. They are interesting and do make you think.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Haters gonna hate.

The Ancient Alien Theory just keeps coming up with to many "coincidences" and evidence which the mainstream establishment can't answer, or refuse to answer!

Because if the Ancient Alien Theory was accepted, the Pope of the Catholic Church would be working at Mcdonalds.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Haters gonna hate.

The Ancient Alien Theory just keeps coming up with to many "coincidences" and evidence which the mainstream establishment can't answer, or refuse to answer!

Because if the Ancient Alien Theory was accepted, the Pope of the Catholic Church would be working at Mcdonalds.

No it doesn't it has not come up with any evidence that cannot be explained whatsoever its all speculation built on more speculation put out there by people who want to make money. Dont be taken in use your common sense.

This show is a gross insult to intelligence and should not be treated as anything other than amusing entertainment to sit and laugh at.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

At least they are not trying to be funny and immaturely comical like some of the other UFO/Alien shows. But yeah the narrators voice gets to you after awhile, sometimes you just want to yell "We know get on with it already!"

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Haters gonna hate.

All mainstream historians and anthropologists, who have the testicles to "teach" that all those megalithic structures cut with surgical laser precision and assembled through anti-gravity devices, were carved by primitive men using tools and assembled with ropes, wooden cranes and bamboo scaffolding, should be FIRED.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I support the Ancient Astronaut Theory as there are too many things matching like no other theory to be ignored. And we're talking about making logical connections here, not some 'belief', at least that's what I do. So way to go with the show but I can't spoil for myself every show on YouTube, will wait for it to come to History Europe as I didnt see the Secret Access UFO's to be aired anyway. This is actually History HD so yes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join