It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 404
<< 401  402  403    405  406  407 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Oh then give it a try my friend.
It will drive you bonkers. Post what I posted exactly with backslashes and all.
/||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/

Try posting * aka 3.0781 without the period.

edit on 8-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I'm sure someone here knows how to do it, I'm not a webby person and was just guessing (its how you get round it on the command line in Linux)

Good luck,

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683
reply to post by buddhatrance

Love this Buddhatrance and TNT I really get what you are saying too.

One thing this whole website has taught me is how vital it is we work as a team. I for one am not at all mathematical or able to solve cryptic clues, so if I was faced with this in isolation there is no way I'd have gone beyond the first page. But together we all have something to offer and I am a real believer in the idea that collectively we are no further on than the last person in the queue. So no one can get left behind if we really understand that they are us.

Staying open to the idea that everyone has the capacity to change might just be enough to cause that change in all of us as a whole. Not sure if I'm explaining myself clearly here...

On a side note have a look at these:

an amoeba

Brain cell & Universe

Hi Mara,

I love those images, it really shows the microcosm in the macrocosm and the other way around! It's a fractal universe, each part of the hologram reflecting the whole.

If I was also faced with this in isolation, then we'd both be staring at the first page!

It is a great team work indeed, a mega brain working in unison.

I like the way you put it, about holding a vision that everyone has the capacity to change. We all do. Even this team, with the riddle as a 'catalyst', can help in triggering the 100th monkey effect, so that as many as possible will be part of the change. But I've also come to accept the idea that those who do not seek change, or have no desire to be changed, have every right to experience their learning path.

We can do our best however, individually and collectively, to inspire that change in our other-selves.
edit on 8-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by sheba2011

'...the semantics of "cellar door" are not actually irrelevant; in fantasy, a mundane door can become a portal to another world...'

Cellar Door

Possibly here nor there, but I clicked, and before I could read a word, saw the image and first thing in my head was... Dorothy Wizard of Oz. She did not make it to the cellar with the tornado hit. Which was a positive, because she got swept up and went on classic journey of Self.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by RisenAngel77

It's my guess that Manual #2 is showing you how to open your third eye.

See yourself to that point, and keep going, eventually, they'll reopen.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d59d4e7a7f6.png[/atsimg]

1. Lay down on your back in a dimly lit room.
2. Close your eyes, but don't go to sleep. Keep yourself consciously aware.
3. Focus on the point between your eyes.
     (when I picture this image that's where I feel my thought collecting)
4. Eventually, they'll reopen. Meaning your third eye.

Again, just a guess. Not positive this is the actual message that's being conveyed. Maybe Open will provide a sign if so.

Considering that you posted this at exactly 11:11, it must be so!

I think you are right.
Even if it was remote viewing, wouldn't that be done with the help of the third eye? (wondering..)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by sheba2011
Question: if we solved it "cellar door" what happens next?

Also, this was pages ago, someone referenced the Window of Opportunity thread by Hidden Hand. I'm reading it and right on page 1 he makes predictions that didn't come true. San Francisco is still inhabitable. Call me unimpressed...

That was me.

There is a ton of stuff in that Hidden_Hand posted that I think is bunk. IMO, flair thrown in to get people to pay attention. I would without a doubt put all predictions he made into that category, bunk. I have wondered if he just re-hashed The Law of One material in such a way to get people interested. Kind of like what "open" is doing. It has been stated that if he just released what he knows, people might pass it by. Instead he created a puzzle to keep people interested. To me, it is the same song..... different genre.

OiO

Hey there! Sorry I did not remember. Newbie here. ;-)

So yeah.. reserving judgment but my gut instinct...

1) If you are going to make predictions and say that when they come true it will validate your message... well, then they better come true... or even CLOSE to true...

2) My initial reaction to this whole Open game was "what a clever social media marketing way to promote an upcoming movie release." I am still not ruling that out.

3) In the meantime while we play the game, I'm having my own personal journey of self and it's helping me play with my own pet theories and revise them. Also to see the global collective consciousness in action -- which never ceases to amaze me.

I was actually "led" to the site through signs I got externally (i.e., IRL, non-internet related.. led to internet search and voila, here I am ... long story). Let's just say even if Open is just a clever marketing person, what he/she is unwittingly (?) doing is aligning with "gnosis" being given to me elsewhere.

There ARE no coincidences. Nope.

I'm having fun -- everyone else?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
011010110110010101111001= key

idk if anyone posted that. i'm not weeding through 400 pages.

But, i'll keep popping in every now and then.

Well, yeah. That was obvious part. But then I popped into google and came up with that fanfiction page. Which I thought was really odd, having that same binary string repeated over and over again.

Read the page. Maybe it is relevant to the Open project............ maybe it's not at all, and more of a personal sync for me only.

But yes I admit I am VERY curious if others see what I see in that fan fiction excerpt?

Open, if you are reading this, my question is -- was that intentional or non-intentional on your part? That it could be solved "key" and/or that fan-fiction page... Either way, doesn't matter, but I'm still intrigued to know your answer...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by TNTarheel

Though buddha put it much better, I agree with whats been said.

Even if you're not in the know, you can still go.

Just read your previous post on the subject.
Yes, it's all a matter of frequency.

Your post just helped me elaborate on something...

As the bible puts it, left behind

I think this term is what creates some discomfort, because it implies a 'punishment' of some sort.
The law is impersonal, unbiased, neutral, a simple matter of matching like frequencies.

No one is really left behind, each continues on the appropriate path.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
Ok has anyone ever watched the lecture by Nassim Haramein? It's a long lecture but I guarantee once you start you can't stop. Some of his ideas are way out there but they connect everything to everything. I watched it before I found this thread, like a day before so when I found this thread much more made sense. I urge everyone to watch it, make time because it may help tremendously.

www.paramacxa.nl...

Basically, Nassim found out that everything boils down to a tetrahedron and the singularity. If you never felt comfortable with religion, just wait until Nassim explained it. Now, it all makes sense and it's absolutely fascinating!

He also has another site

theresonanceproject.org...

the 8 hr lecture broken up into piece on You Tube

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

I must confess that I didn't manage to watch the entire lecture. I will give it another try, and set some time aside.

You may may know him already, but if not the mathematician Marko Rodin has fascinating theories. Recommended.
There is even a thread about him here on ATS, I just found out
Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin

a snippet:

With the introduction of Vortex-Based Mathematics you will be able to see how energy is expressing itself mathematically. This math has no anomalies and shows the dimensional shape and function of the universe as being a toroid or donut-shaped black hole. This is the template for the universe and it is all within our base ten decimal system! You have entered a place where Numbers are Real and Alive not merely symbols for other things.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

One thing that keeps coming to mind is the ideal of the cosmic breath. I think it's from the hindu system but would have to check but its the idea that the singularity is the point at which breath changes from inhale to exhale.

From that perspective it's all a living breathing system and we are all a part of the flow of the living breath.

Looking it from the point of the infinity symbol it's an infinite living system which breathes in and out. The in-breath is the 13 baktuns and the outbreath begins at the 14th and continues for another 13 baktuns.

I was messing with 1234 4321 and got 2 1 2
3 4 3
where these numbers become an infinite loop with 1 and 4 the only ones not repeated. 14? The beginning of the next breath cycle and end of the last?

2 1 2

3 4 3

Tried to make it a picture here to show but don't know how to upload. Basically the bit where infinity loop intersects is where 1 and 4 go.

But as I've said numerous times I'm rubbish at math so if this is nonsense sorry!
@Open if this is anything to do with the importance of the cosmic and individual breath can you put a little orb please!

On another point, where did it happen that we think Patefacio is open. It doesn't sit well with me.
@Open if this is you can you say it in source code please.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

On another point, where did it happen that we think Patefacio is open. It doesn't sit well with me.
@Open if this is you can you say it in source code please.

It hasn't I just guessed in a post pg 396. Go to that profile and it's posts

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by Patefacio
.[....]
edit on 8-9-2011 by Patefacio because: Mistkae

Appearances can be deceiving? So this is not what it appears to be?

.[....]

PATEFACIO

The Latin Word Patefacio has many meanings, mainly: to disclose, expose, open, make open

edit on 8-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Thanks Favouriteslave!

Sorry I missed that. It's hard to keep up with all the posts and actually have a life away from computer!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I know I woke up this morning and had to make my way through 10 pages to get caught up.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
On the other hand, is it so bad if it is Open? I mean, what is the difference between getting clues only via the website or having someone here to drop the odd hint? Just my 2 cents

It seems to have slowed down again/got harder, we can use all the help we can get?
edit on 8/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added 2nd sentence

As a side note, I was beginning to think snewpers was Ivanova due to the same fullstops (?) starting and ending the posts, just like Ivanova.
edit on 8/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added 3rd paragraph

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
/||\/||||\\| ///\\\_ /\\(\\)| /\|/

I doubt that'll paste right. but regarding the second slash formula:

me and my girlfriend believe that the _ is a division sign. where the first half of it gets divided by the second half of it. if that was true, what would the backslash-forward slash be? the section that looks like a V? because ^ is multiplication, V would be division.

So is the underscore separating it into two pieces or is it division?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am NOT open.
I am open.
Prepare.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Patefacio

Prepare for what? Can you give a hint?

Even if you aren't Open, you are still welcome here.
edit on 8/9/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The hints are right before your eyes

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by TNTarheel

So what do you make of it?

I'm not sure if he was referring to the second option as featured on the site "which will you choose" or the options in the video I think 9999, or both as they might be the same.

Either way we can be fairly sure that option 1 involves knowing and option 2 involves fear/ignorance
edit on 8-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

I think Open was referring to "fear" as the second option. But it is just my opinion, 200, no more valuable than any other's.

All along, as those who were here from the start know, my problem has not been with the message but the messenger's method of delivery. It tastes of elitism.

As mature, rational, thinking adults, does anyone truly feel that if another had a wonderful new gem of hope for advancement of mankind that they would bury it in riddles? On a website?? Cloak it in puzzles only a few could hope to understand?

Continue on your quest for knowledge...use this thread as a "library"...but do not look to Open as The Master for he is not. We ALL hold the Keys to the universe...inside us. Use your own good minds! Reflect!

And do not leave the people behind...for we are one.

I don't get what is so disturbing about a website with a riddle that is making people discuss about deep and interesting subjects. So what if it's cloaked in puzzles, when the material that emerged so far can also be found in plain and clear language from other sources. There is plenty of different avenues, this is just one with a very intriguing and ingenious presentation. Nothing more. No elite.

Who is looking to Open as The Master? I did not sense this in the puzzle solvers.

OK, let's say the shift has arrived. We have reached zero point, singularity, crossed the center of the galaxy, you name it. Now higher frequencies and strong electromagnetic waves, including gamma rays from the sun, are starting to beam the planet. Parallel universes and time lines collide. The whole scenario. You do not want to leave people behind. What do you do? In order to stay with them and help them on their frequency, you have to match it. Do you shake in fear so you can be with the fearful? Now, from your place of fear, how are you going to help?

Any help has to come prior to the shift, so that people are not led to that second option (fear), and since we don't really know when the shift will be sneaking on us in the blink of an eye, the help has to come 'now'. Given the importance of not leaving people behind, which is better, to center oneself in a place of light and start radiating love, envisioning a golden age for humanity, or lowering vibrations by thinking about a potential elite of selfish puzzle solvers following a master?

I am just playing around, hoping that some humor will convey better the paradox that I see in all of this.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread might be related not sure if its true

Thank you, I like the title of that thread
Love is the ticket.
I will take a look.

<< 401  402  403    405  406  407 >>

join