It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 406
<< 403  404  405    407  408  409 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
Move forward:

oct282011.com...**44.html

How did you find that? By just trying random codes?

The manual seems that it shows you should have a frequency playing, is it the song in the page? I know frequencies open things that is why I mention 432 vs. 440 Hz

edit on 8-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Sorry, I didn't do PEMDAS right. It's 1+2(2)+1. Which goes to 1+4+1. Which is obviously 6. So it's 6, not 7.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by cingularity

If that's the case, it's about opening your Third Eye.

I dunno, but it seems to be about increasing some internal auditory noise. Kind of like tinnitus. I have been able to do that since I can remember if I concentrated on it. So much so that I can enter a trance-like state.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Move forward:

oct282011.com...**44.html

How did you find that? By just trying random codes?

No, just had a random inkling to check **43 to see if it was time for us yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It seems open is giving up multiple pathways to achieve the same thing. What may not work for some, may work for others.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It seems open is giving up multiple pathways to achieve the same thing. What may not work for some, may work for others.

I already knew about the third eye exercise, I've done it before. Try doing it with the frequency playing on the page.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

howtoopenchakras.com...

A direct quote from the site:
"Step Five
Close your eyes, and touch the spot just above them in your brow to find where your third eye is located. Make a gently upward motion with your finger, simulating the prying open of an eyelid."

Not to mention, that was step five. Now on top of the site, it was said "October 28, 2011- Step Five" and now that is posted. The site said Step Five and it posted step 5 of the opening of The Third Eye Chakra.

If it follows that pattern, the site is going to post something about seeing through the darkness you see when you close your eyes and allowing the colours you see to turn into shapes.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Manual #3.

it says "Just observe, understand">'
in the source, anyone have any ideas what its telling us to do?

Post above explained it.

edit on 8-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
source on the manual #3 says

Manual #3

"skill3.png" alt="Just observe, understand">

there we go.........ya beat me to it!
edit on 8-9-2011 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth

howtoopenchakras.com...

A direct quote from the site:
"Step Five
Close your eyes, and touch the spot just above them in your brow to find where your third eye is located. Make a gently upward motion with your finger, simulating the prying open of an eyelid."

Which is exactly what the picture is telling you to do.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
forgive me but did manual #1 always say this at the bottom?

It must be observed, not told, observation is everything. This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs. This is only part of the coming date.
Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light.

7. Don't accept what blinds you. Is it an illusion? Ask yourself what it really is, when you're there. If particles react to consciousness, or an observation, and all things are made of them, then so must everything be conscious. If that holds true, what if you observe what you believe to be real, does it become that? When did the manual start working for you?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Yeah..... I know what ()s mean. Didn't mean to put an additional + symbol.
edit on 9/8/2011 by stonedlion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Sorry if I came off rude. I didn't mean to.

But yeah, if it's about opening your third eye. It all makes sense, he said "It's all about the eyes" or "It's all in the eyes". And "patience". Or, "It'll all pay off in time." He's saying, he can't tell us. We have to open our "eyes" and see what's REALLY in store for us. Once we do that, we'll truly understand.

Looking for more "Clues" isn't going to help. We know what to do now, so someone do the eye thing. As for the staring thing or the mirror thing, he's saying all things are consciousness. Since we have a consciousness, stare at yourself or someone else for those minutes and when things get wierd, think of what you think they are. Like, what you believe they are and it'll change because it's what your consciousness tells yourself it is. I think I get this whole thing. I just don't understand the whole correlation between that and Oct, 28?
edit on 8-9-2011 by johnwilkesbooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
forgive me but did manual #1 always say this at the bottom?

It must be observed, not told, observation is everything. This isn't spiritual, it's not religion or beliefs. This is only part of the coming date.
Nothing escapes a black hole, not even light.

7. Don't accept what blinds you. Is it an illusion? Ask yourself what it really is, when you're there. If particles react to consciousness, or an observation, and all things are made of them, then so must everything be conscious. If that holds true, what if you observe what you believe to be real, does it become that? When did the manual start working for you?

IIRC, it was added after **43 was uploaded.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Seems we're now on Step 6.

@john no biggie

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

as far as i can remember, it didn't say that.
But i have bad short term memory, so im not helpful.
The only parts i can remember it saying is:

7. Don't accept what blinds you. Is it an illusion? Ask yourself what it really is, when you're there. When did the manual start working for you?

I am going to try to 'open my third eye' tonight. lastnight i was listening to the file that loops on the main page, for about thirty minutes, i felt more relaxed, and my mind was clear of any negativity, and clear all together.
Im not certain it was the sound, but it did help with my calm breathing.
edit on 8-9-2011 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

My name isn't John btw. Haha, I just saw it fit to have a controversial persons name as my s.n. on a controversy sight. Haha, it's Randy.

But yeah, I think we just have to "open our eyes".

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Anyhoo, My brain has been slowly simmering for days now, pondering many things. It's not completely fried yet. Lol.

I did have the most unusual dream last night, very vivid, as most are, so I thought I'd at least share before I head to bed:

I found myself on a bench. Sitting. In front of a school.

A cute woman, who I thought to be a teacher at the school, started walking towards me. She was attractive, a small nose, bobbed brown hair, wearing a modest purple checkered skirt, and a white blouse. She approached and stood in front of me. I said hi.

She climbed atop me, on my lap, and sat on my lap, placed her hands on my shoulders, and looked into my eyes. I stared back at her. She finally spoke, talking about how bad I was, that I'd have detention that night, as she ground her hips against mine. I grew in size, excited. It was then that I became aware that I was on a movie set, and around me were cameras, filming, that I was an actor, and she was an actress, and I was part of a movie. She reached down between her legs, unbuckled my belt, fiddling, and soon I was exposed. She lifted her skirt, shifted her panties, and settled upon me, allowing me to enter her fully, and I sighed. She continued talking, not grinding anymore, just coupled. (sidenote: I rarely have sexual dreams.) As she sat there, I realized this was well before school began, and several other older teachers were walking into the building, glancing at us, and giving us scolding looks. She would turn and look at them, smile and nod, then focus her attention back on me, telling me how she was a sucker for the bad boys, imperceptible moving her hips, while I was tempered with the desire to thrust back against her. Suddenly, the bell rang throughout the school yard, and she abruptly got off of me, fixed her skirt in the most professionally manner possible, and buttoned my jeans over my expansion and re-buckled my belt. She said out loud, above a normal tone of voice, "I hope you will do better now!", and afterwards, she looked at me, said she had to get to her class, and I should get to mine, then strode off towards the entrance from which she came. I sat there bewildered, and as I was wondering, a loud voice hollered, "CUT!". A man approached me, a big burly man all dressed in black, and sat down on the bench beside me. He had a folder in his hands, and flipped it open, and handed it to me. On the left side of the folder was a number, in bold print, $5.1m. He patted me on the back, and said this is the figure we were looking at, my salary, that I was perfect for the job. I looked back and forth, feeling nothing but mild surprise, wondering what was going on. He was chuckling, saying I'd do fine, and to get ready for the next scene.

I found myself then in a classroom, almost instantly, filled with kids younger than I was, all with wireless keyboards on their laps, looking at a big screen TV at the front of the room, and they were all doing some school work, via wireless, each one typing their solution as they went along. I had no keyboard. One kid pointed at me, and said I wasn't doing my school work. I told him I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing. They all pointed to the front of the classroom, and there was a big pile of keyboards in a cardboard box, and I got the impression that I should go get one. As I was about to rise, the teacher came into the room, the same woman I met earlier on the bench, and she looked at me sourly. She went to the front of the class.

From there, she pointed at me, and addressed the class. "See there kids, that's a bad guy, a villain. He doesn't want to do his school work." She started rambling about the ethics of doing the best you can, talking to her kids as any normal teacher would. I noticed she was wearing the same clothes as our previous encounter. Suddenly, over the loudspeaker, I heard "Cut!" and the whole room went stock still. The big burly guy in all black strode into the room, and walked directly to the teacher, whispering in her ear. She looked at me, back at him, and nodded. He walked over to me, and from a few feet away, with a smile, he said, get ready for the next scene. He chuckled, and left the room. I looked around puzzled, but the teacher was at her desk, oblivious to her surroundings, grading papers and ignoring me. The kids were all back to doing their school work. The door to the room opened, and four orderlies, dressed in white hospital gowns, with a gurney, entered the room, motioning me over, and I walked over to see what they wanted......(337 characters left, must continue on another post, the rest.)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

If you want to mention dreams.

I had a dream I was driving, first and orange cavalier. Then a black mustang. Then there was a tree across the road and so I switched to my actually car (irl). My real car had no breaks, in the dream.

So as I was driving today, I passed the very same orange car. The very same black car. and Then I saw a tree down, just where it was in my dream. It made me think of "Deja Vu" on the site. I dreamed all of the same things I saw today....which also makes me want to check my brakes O.o

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Though I didn't know your name wasn't John, I was fairly certain it wasn't John Wilkes Booth.
Just said john for short.

Open has vaguely been eluding to us having to see it for ourselves. So, your logic is definitely on the track.

new topics

top topics

<< 403  404  405    407  408  409 >>

join