It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 395
<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Not sure if this has been pointed out but that is the all seeing eye (maybe it was taken from another culture) it is on the american dollar and is one of the symbols of the illuminati

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

Okay I think there needs to be an understanding of parallel universes and how they work. This also relates to the illustration -- it's not just third eye. It's not a pyramid; it's a train track.

As for the grandfather who will see no change, he won't. The person who lives on track #1 continues on as if nothing happened, nothing changed. Everything in this timeline that grandfather is currently on -- including his granddaughter who got stuck in the airport -- stays the same. This reality track we are on, goes on.

You get a choice to jump tracks into a different reality but nobody is forcing you to do so.

Eh, I could've probably come up with better scenarios but I hope that works.

I understand the theory of parallel universes
Your words speak well.

EDIT: Sheba, who tends to those who do not understand there is a choice? Who helps bring these different universes together...to achieve harmony?
edit on 9/8/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I also asked open what would happen to those who haven't opened(known) on oct 28. All I recieved in reply was "They'll take the second option"

I'm sorry I just realized I never shared most of the conversation between me and open.
edit on 8-9-2011 by 200457 because: for correctness

edit on 8-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2011 by 200457 because: not on the ball today...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Not really they might get killed but they get reincarnated to try again

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
I also asked open what would happen to those who haven't opened(known) on oct 28. All I recieved in reply was "They will take the second option"

And that answer too, 200, is different than the answer Open gave to the young one who concerned about his grandfather.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Not really they might get killed but they get reincarnated to try again

And we know this to be truth...how?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

So what do you make of it?

I'm not sure if he was referring to the second option as featured on the site "which will you choose" or the options in the video I think 9999, or both as they might be the same.

Either way we can be fairly sure that option 1 involves knowing and option 2 involves fear/ignorance

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well a lot of lives are going to be lost mostly because of TPTB but if we are all connected it makes sense because humanity is an inter mind it would explain things like twin telepathy,ESP maybe even ghosts they live because were connected it's a connection that can be closed but not broken

that was a bad way of explaining it but think about it
edit on 8-9-2011 by Molimo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm not sure if he was referring to the second option as featured on the site "which will you choose" or the options in the video I think 9999, or both as they might be the same.

Either way we can be fairly sure that option 1 involves knowing and option 2 involves fear/ignorance

I think Open was referring to "fear" as the second option. But it is just my opinion, 200, no more valuable than any other's.

All along, as those who were here from the start know, my problem has not been with the message but the messenger's method of delivery. It tastes of elitism.

As mature, rational, thinking adults, does anyone truly feel that if another had a wonderful new gem of hope for advancement of mankind that they would bury it in riddles? On a website?? Cloak it in puzzles only a few could hope to understand?

Continue on your quest for knowledge...use this thread as a "library"...but do not look to Open as The Master for he is not. We ALL hold the Keys to the universe...inside us. Use your own good minds! Reflect!

And do not leave the people behind...for we are one.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread might be related not sure if its true

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
But then there is also the possibility that the "aliens" might just want to harvest us or maybe just some of them

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There are many inconsistencies.
E.g. Me and my friends my superior
time has to come yet he nows now

there are more for you to find

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
IF the two small ovals stuck together at the right do mean infinity then.........

Infinity exists within a structured boundary......maybe that is what the you in the oval means.

It goes back to the picture of the galaxy, within the universe etc.... all are structured boundaries but are infinite in nature. They are fractals within fractals. Right down into our core, atoms etc... Our atoms resemble the solar system or galaxy. Fractals. We are just a fraction of the singularity, the point where everything comes from, point 0, a vacuum.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunkenbuddha
There are many inconsistencies.
E.g. Me and my friends my superior
time has to come yet he nows now

there are more for you to find

Yes, many more. It is time to stop and reflect, yes?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

I think Open was referring to "fear" as the second option. But it is just my opinion, 200, no more valuable than any other's.

All along, as those who were here from the start know, my problem has not been with the message but the messenger's method of delivery. It tastes of elitism.

As mature, rational, thinking adults, does anyone truly feel that if another had a wonderful new gem of hope for advancement of mankind that they would bury it in riddles? On a website?? Cloak it in puzzles only a few could hope to understand?

Continue on your quest for knowledge...use this thread as a "library"...but do not look to Open as The Master for he is not. We ALL hold the Keys to the universe...inside us. Use your own good minds! Reflect!

And do not leave the people behind...for we are one.

But we do not know if Open has any other means of passing that information...what else could he have done,i wonder? Start speaking publicly?Ask for...media coverage...?Write a book?The Internet is the only way for him to do it,in my humble opinion,i would do the same thing.And i would probably use riddles too in order to keep my audience interested,besides he has given us 2 manuals to work on.That is the most important key to all this,to make us see with our own eyes.Those ''exercises'' are meant to be done frequently until we see the results,not just once or twice...And once we see it for ourselves then we will have everything we need to spread the word efficiently to others who don't have access to this medium...damn,i sound like the devil's advocate LOL,but i really feel that there is something worth the effort here and i also believe that things come to those who seek them,it's not elitism,it's fairness.Nobody gets discarded in the Universe so those who get left ''behind'' will simply ''ascend'' later when they are ready.That's how i see it. Thank you TNT for giving me a reason to post,i respect you a lot.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Wow, Molimo, thanks so very much for that link. A lot of the responses express exactly my reservations about oct28 and Open.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

You were right about him showing us he did it like this because its too complicated to put in words and even if he did most of the people trying to find the answer here probably wouldn't believe him about showing it to others they probably wouldn't believe us either unless you want to give them what open gave us and by then it will be too late

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Yeah and there's the part about getting your head bitten off but i managed to find death not being that bad

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve
But we do not know if Open has any other means of passing that information...what else could he have done,i wonder? Start speaking publicly?Ask for...media coverage...?Write a book?The Internet is the only way for him to do it,in my humble opinion,i would do the same thing.And i would probably use riddles too in order to keep my audience interested,besides he has given us 2 manuals to work on.That is the most important key to all this,to make us see with our own eyes.Those ''exercises'' are meant to be done frequently until we see the results,not just once or twice...And once we see it for ourselves then we will have everything we need to spread the word efficiently to others who don't have access to this medium...damn,i sound like the devil's advocate LOL,but i really feel that there is something worth the effort here and i also believe that things come to those who seek them,it's not elitism,it's fairness.Nobody gets discarded in the Universe so those who get left ''behind'' will simply ''ascend'' later when they are ready.That's how i see it. Thank you TNT for giving me a reason to post,i respect you a lot.

Hello, Eve
You raise very good points. What of those who have no internet? Cannot solve puzzles? Are poor at math? Are they being deliberately excluded? That is not fairness, my friend.

Yes, one must seek in order to find...that is truth. How we choose to use truth is another matter. What is truth? We are all one...but we are uniquely individual at the same time. We are all on a journey...but are our journeys to the same goal?

I only plead for reflection before moving on. If we are the universe...and the universe is us...if we are all one...how can anyone be "left behind" to ascend when "they" are ready?

This bears reflection, yes?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

My apologies for not responding, Molimo. I was distracted. Thank you for the link...I will read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 392  393  394    396  397  398 >>

join