It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Gaddafi insults to the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I particularly liked his insult to UN. Also I liked how he called both Palestinians and Israelis stupid, and what he said was raw truth which most people find shocking, as if we are suppose to tone down the truth. One reporter called his insult to UN, shocking, he actually insulted all the VETO wielding members in that speech, which explains why Russia and China did not VETO the resolution which led the way to the bloody war and destruction in Libya.

I did a search but did not find the video in ATS, so please forgive me if I didn't search enough.

Qaddafi is a true hero, I wish him a long life, for his honesty, integrity and his compassion towards freedom, equality and true Democracy.

If we loose him now, I'm afraid it will be a long time before another revolutionary leader like him stand up against the face of world order held in place by world super powers.
edit on 27-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
wow i found this rather boring and couldnt even watch his rambling on and on... whast thsi crap about cheney was his friend wtf? wouldnt surprise me but.. if there was "weapons of mass destructions there" good thing he didnt get his hands on em

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Qaddafi is a true hero, I wish him a long life, for his honesty, integrity and his compassion towards freedom, equality and true Democracy.

If we loose him now, I'm afraid it will be a long time before another revolutionary leader like him stand up against the face of world order held in place by world super powers.
edit on 27-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

Amen brother!!! Amen!

The world need more people like Ghaddafi! If only the MMS would show how he really is and stop making him look evil.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Good video. Thanks for posting. I urge members to watch it in full.

There is much to the incursion into Libya unfolding before our eyes. Is it due to concern with Human Rights? Sorry, but I seriously doubt it. As almost always seems the case you've got powers and concerns behind the curtain that have some major issues with him and need him to go away.

That being said, I'll give this to Gaddafi. The dude has gonads. Big 'uns!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Did you expect an MSM type of crazy caricature instead of a man who speaks raw truth that can be insulting to many, or a man who isn't afraid to express himself.

Qaddafi wore the pictures of Libyan martyred by Italy while visiting Italy, classic insult
and classic expression, "I might be doing business with you, but that doesn't mean I like you" hahahahah. Sure, you can find it boring, switch to FOX news, they have some very entertaining action packed caricature of Qaddafi that you would like, instead of a man who isn't afraid of expressing himself, and who isn't afraid of telling raw truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
wow i found this rather boring and couldnt even watch his rambling on and on... whast thsi crap about cheney was his friend wtf? wouldnt surprise me but.. if there was "weapons of mass destructions there" good thing he didnt get his hands on em

Perhap's if you were to learn to look at both sides of an argument instead of towing the party line as it were, then perhaps you could make an informed comment about the subject matter. You may even take it one step further and actually try learning a little about the subject that you wish to make a comment upon, mind you that would be too deny ignorance in the true form of the word, so i understand why you are unable to do that.

If you do a little research, i am sure that you will come across the facts that he as a leader has done far more for his citizens than any western government has ever done. Also it is a little odd how women and even old women are taking up arms to defend him? Now i am certain that he is not 100% wonderful, and has done some awful things, but i am sure that when th etrue history of say the u.s and the u.k is written, i am sure you will have a problem in accepting some of the atrocities that these governments have done to their own people.

But hey what do i know.

SHILL or just ignorant DH

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It's frightening how easily the MSM twisted the people's perception of this man. I'm still on the fence as to wether he is entirely good or bad, but from my research he has done good things for his country as a whole and has spoken out against many international travesties.

I also find it rather amusing that we've (america) been trying to kill him since the late 1980's and still have not succeeded.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

So instead of contributing to the thread you post something that not only shows ignorance, but is kinda off topic? nice...anyways thanks for the video OP, just further proves if you go against bankers you will be hunted and killed..

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

The whole "evil Qaddafi" caricature was built around his speech against violent thugs who attempted to destabilize Benghazi. Notice that they still claim that if NATO didn't intervene, Qaddafi would have slaughtered Libyans, the key word being if, meaning nothing of the sort happened, and almost all the caricature build up revolved around that speech, most of what he said was twisted, like when he said that the violent thugs were on drugs, he was talking about the way they were behaving, but the media twisted it and said Qaddafi is claiming that peaceful protesters are on drugs.

They said he was using Mercenaries, that is still sticky in so many people's minds, but HRW investigated and found out that it clearly false. They said he used Libyan air force to bomb the peaceful protesters, that was also false. They claimed he ordered to shoot peaceful protesters, that was also false, in fact the opposite was true, security forces were ordered not to shoot, which explains why violent thugs managed to take over Benghazi so quick, note, in the first day the violent thugs torched government buildings, attacked police and tried to get in Army bases, in that first day more police were injured than the thugs, showing that the security forces were being liberal, too soft.

Also notice that approximately 700 prisoners were released by the Libyan government couple of months (calling it a fresh start) before the unrest started, some of these prisoners were foreign collaborators who were connected to groups who were trained and financed by CIA, and their leader operating from US (Colonel Haftar).

There is no doubt now that foreign elements were involved in the unrest from the beginning, and the Libyan government's stupidity allowed the infiltration to take over Benghazi (because they thought the infiltrators were Libyans therefore talks would solve the problem), right after they took over Benghazi they started attacking pro government supporters, infact in one incident Al-Jazeera showed a pro government protest, and pro government protesters being shot at, but claimed that it was actually anti-government protesters who were being shot at.

Ultimately, within days the CIA trained and financed group was armed, France and Italy has admitted to that fact, within days they created a private bank with Western bankers running it, and within days military commanders (advisers) were sent to command the CIA trained groups.

It looks like an organized and well planned out regime change operation, the problem is, there is no regime in Libya, the Libyan people run the government, if you have noticed Libya has a unique government, Qaddafi doesn't play any role in that government, his son does, but he doesn't, the people run the government, over 2000 councils, where people gather and get involved in governmental decisions.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Wow. 2000 councils between 5000000 people, it's a thing of dreams, and we're destroying it....

It makes me want to cry...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Wow. 2000 councils between 5000000 people, it's a thing of dreams, and we're destroying it....

It makes me want to cry...

I think a comparison between these two videos would show that Libyan Democracy can potentially put Western Democracy to shame.

Libyan Democracy:

Western Democracy:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Good find, like most people they will still see gaddaffi as evil because they hate the way his people live with their free house, car, education (even women) etc and no care for the world, not strugling with life but living life as it should be peaceful, slow and carefree. libya is and still will be the jewel of africa and when people see what true libya is soon mayb the crown of the world.

rebels waving the monarch flag of libya *SIGH*, killing migrant workers because they are black..... idd a better libya under the hands of the rebels

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well credit to the man for pointing out the prostitutes in the UN

You know the bit about sticks and stone may break my bones but name will never harm me !

Well lets compare that to the people in hospital dieing of cancer because the military industrial complex is getting a whopping $3bn a week to fight phony wars or lets compare a few names against GW-Bush killing 3000 of his own people on 9/11.

What about the patriot act to shut you all up or the facist poilice state in the US where people are being killed execution style.

Think i'll take the name calling myself and if Gaddffi does hit back on US soil then you can blame the MOSSAD/.CIA and their masters for financing and supplying the weapons to what they are calling rebels in Libya.

Gaddffi = Anti zionist but maybe some people here like what the banksters are doing to the people in you're home towns

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

Note, the reason why the Qaddafi believes in "free health care", "free home", "free land and livestocks for farms and farming", "free cars", because Qaddafi believes freedom comes with independence. If you don't have a house, you are not independent, you rely on someone else, therefore you are not free. If you don't have a car, once again you rely on someone else, therefore you are not free etc...

He is very pro freedom, pro Democracy, and has a very progressive ideology.

new topics

top topics

join