It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why, but this removal actually made me feel like i don't deserve to be here..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

I do not want to start another discussion on the topic, i don't want to be removed. But it was highly presentable, at least as best i could do..

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You made a mistake ....(.it happens....to many of us)....you still deserve to be here.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You'll get over it, just like I have.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I know
Thnx

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It's really not personal, though I can see why it feels that way after spending time pouring out your most heartfelt ideas and opinions.

It really is just a board management issue to ensure quality content and a family friendly environment.

The fact that you feel so wounded and sorry implies to me that you do get what ATS is about - community - and that there's more and better content for you to share with that community.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I DO take it seriously!
Its been a loooong time since i felt proud by any of my writings, and spent very much time on creating the thread..

Then I hope you wrote it off-line and pasted it in. That way you'll still have it. That's a good practice for anything of any appreciable link anyway. The Internet is to glitchy to trust writing long missives across it. Several times I have "lost" a post because of a hiccup.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

Alright man, but you can at least tell us what your deleted thread was about.

I think everyone has had a thread deleted at one time or another, and giving a general idea of what said deleted thread was about shouldn't get you in trouble. Its not like we're asking you to go into detail...

Obviously you know why it was deleted, i mean i put up a Happy 420 thread which got deleted

So...what was your thread about?

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

dont worry about, we all loose threads sometimes... sometimes it feels deserved, sometimes not. Its a forum, they are just threads. The sun and the moons still go round the earth and all is....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Of course, gotta do backup!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

A very explicit movie. Do not ask anymore!

But i am over it now, but i still do wish they could create an adult forum, so one could discuss topics like this without having to worry about sliding the thread in the wrong direction.. Of course the same etiquette rules would apply. Now i am kind of dead'ish, not feeling the vibe to jump the pc to write another thread just yet..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join