It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally recorded the weird sound in the sky!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I apoligize if I overlooked it....I have been trying to answer all of them. I'll go back and check it and respond asap!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
you dont happen to live near a wind farm do you? or any neighbors have a wind turbine? the sound in your video kind of reminds me of these.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

WOW thank you! I had so many replies to do, I actually skipped a page!
I had not noticed the vibration. I felt a slight vibration because it was loud and deep (like the way a bass guitar makes you feel it in your chest) I may have been shaking a little too because it was pretty scary at first. Thank you so much for your kind words! You KNOW I will stay on it until I run out of ideas....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

WOW thank you! I had so many replies to do, I actually skipped a page!
I had not noticed the vibration. I felt a slight vibration because it was loud and deep (like the way a bass guitar makes you feel it in your chest) I may have been shaking a little too because it was pretty scary at first. Thank you so much for your kind words! You KNOW I will stay on it until I run out of ideas....
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kind words are not hard to share when they are the truth. Your camera would have moved different I think if you were just shaking. It would have appeared more wobly I think. I may be wrong, but there definitely a vibration to it. That would be a lot of reverb? echoing through you which kind of shows just how loud it was.

Im still kind of curious if there are more missing persons or animals reported. Might be interesting to find out at least if you follow my thinking!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Have to leave for work....if anyone hears anything please record it! I'll be back in the morning....good night all!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the electrical sound is pretty regular. now the train video i linked, says there's a malfunction presumably, in the equipment that causes that noise and that he thought it might be related to the air conditioner. so if we add up all the clues, perhaps we can come to a concensus on what it is.

so, here we go:

1) air compressor sounds
2) electrical discharge sounds (rhythmic and non-rhythmic)
3) deep rumbling sounds
4) air pulsing sounds
5) animals panic then grow quiet when the sounds pass
6) lasts for at least an hour
7) light flashing in the sky

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
To know if it's coming from the ground or not, simply place your ear on a flat rock on the ground and listen.
If it's undergound you will hear it louder and stronger or you will feel it's vibrations.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Its not been lately, say a couple months ago, and for roughly a couple weeks, often, late night. it lasted for roughly 20 minutes or so, maybe longer. Just when I was frustrated that I would never get to sleep, and had checked all around and outside, where it was louder, I settled down. My son came down to check it out as well. It was a very low, vibratioinal yet loud sound. It was so odd. Then mysteriously it would vanish. We heard it possibly as many as 8 times or more.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Well if she was making the noise up...she has a heck of a talent...since she got me to hear it in Ohio....

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The rainy day theory may be something to look into as well. Two of the times I have experienced this there was precipitation in the area...snow the first and in between storms this last time. But totally clear as far as I can remember the time in April....
Ok throw this one out there....steam....generated from the magma idea that was thrown out there, coming in contact with water from rain...flooding...or even dare I say fracking. Maybe a stretch, but I always believe in looking at all sides....even some sides that may be a stretch. I have seen crazier ideas actually come to light. And we all have to admit....lots of moisture in and around these parts....except for our friends in the southwest...who badly need it.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

I didn't put my ear to the ground but will say this, it sounded like it was coming from all directions around me, and especially as if above and around.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Did you really have to bring in the comet?

I mean come on......

Maybe you all should move to Illinois....Nothing happens here.

S&F OP for taking the time to post your recording.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I can't type too much...gotta go, but the next time someone hears and videos this sound. Try setting up a camera aimed at the sky stationary...non-moving. The reason I say this is because the government has been working on steal blimps/derigibles for some years now that were supposed to be invisible in the skies. Look it up on google. Type in "stealth derigibles" or "stealth blimps" and you should get something. I don't know about you guys but that sounds like a derigible to me and it is hangni around about as long as a low flying derigible would. Just a thought. here is a link to get you started
The Lockheed Stealth Blimp
edit on 12-7-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It sounds like Electromagnetic noise but on a enourmous scale, perhaps there is an underground magnetic train in your area that was expierienceing some difficulty.

here is a link of something similar
Electromagnetic noise

fast forward to 20 seconds.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Me and my son have heard this independently of each other here in the Pacific NW.

Besides the light changes, jet sounds, whoom whoom whoom sound/feeling... we've also noticed a quality to it that I haven't seen mentioned yet here (having read them all
), and that is this almost faint sound/feeling that is like an etherical choir or music playing in the distance. (Sounds *like*...I'm not claiming that's what it is.)

When my son first brought it up, he said it sounded like he was hearing what he imagined the "Sirens" from Greek Mythology would sound like. The Sirens were the ones who would lure sailors to their doom with their song/voices. That did kind of freak him out a little (but he said mostly because at the time he didn't know if he was the only one hearing it).

Couple that with the creepy/erie feeling the overall combinations of sounds being produced & it's enough to make your hair stand on end. I was thinking that specific sound may have been what you were referring to when you tried to describe the sound you get if you waved/wobbled large sheet metal.
edit on 12-7-2011 by onthelookout because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Sounds like ambient outside noise to me.

Christ, is everyone going crazy now a days?

Seriously?
that is not normal ambient outside noise

Put on some headphones and turn up your sound...it is near deafening!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Sounds like ambient outside noise to me.

Christ, is everyone going crazy now a days?

Seriously?
that is not normal ambient outside noise

Put on some headphones and turn up your sound...it is near deafening!!

I would agree with that,.
Like I said I heard something similar in my area,.
could be something industrial.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah, i can hear a hum right now, I should start recording now. yeah, a hum noise. sounds like it's comming from over here by the door. hmm , what is that. I'm looking , almost there now the hum is getting louder. OH NO, IT'S THE FAN. Maybe i should post this on you tube, this hum. yeah, maybe it might scare somebody. he,he,he,he

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
To all those saying the sound is much ado about nothing....

put on some headphones, turn up your volune and listen............the sound is deafening...it is not normal sound...it is not her AC unit
it is freakishly LOUD.....

putting on headphones allows you to hear the actual weird sounds going on....just listening thru speakers does not work!

this sound and similar versions are being heard ALL OVER THE WORLD.....just YT search "strange sounds in sky" or "loud sound in sky" or something like that. video after video after video from all over the world of these mysterious sounds ....

edit on July 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

so what would you say it could be?
It could be anything,... not unusual..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join