It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered On Mars Close Up and Clear...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Here are two more pictures from two more different angles (different than my previous posts). I marked the object in red, and provided a link to the NASA original images (images without the red arrow).

I still think it looks like a rock, much like all the other rocks strewn about this area. I see nothing that makes me believe it is artificial.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d18ec889c38.jpg[/atsimg]
Original NASA image:
marsrover.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9efa180ffd1f.jpg[/atsimg]
Original NASA image:
marsrover.nasa.gov...

Pretty damn small alien base. Kinda rules out the alien base theory doesnt it?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Axebo

Axebo --

If you look at my pictures in the post above (on the previous page), you can see that the object is only a few meters from the rover. If you look at the first picture, you can see the relative size of the object in relation to the rover's wheel tracks. The object looks to be no more than a few inches tall -- probably less than 1 foot tall (probably 10 to 30 centimeters).

These pictures are from sol 1400. If you look back on page 2, I posted similar but different pictures from sol1399.

edit on 7/2/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It looks like rocks. Ive been to many places and different countries across the globe and one thing for sure is that nature can make some amazing formations and shape rocks into what can look like structures made by intelligence. So again, in my opinion it looks like Natural formed rocks. Now doesnt mean I dont think there is possibly structures on mars or was, but I dont think there is good evidence of it as of yet to the public. Wish govt. would just tell the truth already about extra terrestrials and how we've already been in contact.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Cool & thanks! Appreciate the scale.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

If you had some pictures of a footprint and a numbered rock, I might think something was unusual here....not sure though, those structures are odd.?...thx

edit on 2-7-2011 by rbya911 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Again with the Mars photos??????????
For the last time, you will NEVER see anything in any photos from Mars. Those photos are gone over and over by dozens of people before they are realeased. They will never let anything out that shows anything. The only way you may ever find anything would be to hack the down link feed but you would need a NASA sized dish to do that. All the photos released have been edited, cleaned and sanitized. Any photo that did ever show somehing would either be deleted or locked away so deep it would never be found.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I agree with everyone that its only rocks but it will be cool if im wrong though. Ok! i'm moving on the next topic. thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
Pretty damn small alien base. Kinda rules out the alien base theory doesnt it?

How do you know how big the aliens are.

Or how far away that rock is, it could be massive, (like the moon pictures with the same hill in the background shot far apart).

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by torontoguy123

Mars Spirit Rover photos of Sol 1402

Take a look at this and tell what you think it looks like

scottcwaring.files.wordpress.com...

photos are 100% real...

they are also on NASA WEBSITE

here: marsrover.nasa.gov...

marsrover.nasa.gov...

what do you think..guys!!!

It's a rock. Thankyou for wasting 2 minutes of my time

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Jeez. Total of 2 posts by the OP. 20 flags and 15 stars. 5 pages of people saying it's nothing but rocks.
This from the OP

hello...guys i was busy with my work....i own a business and i teach at univ i also believe that its a rock formation.....but...we will never know 100% for sure..what is that... what if is alien base... i just want your thoughts about it its still interesting pics from nasa,,,and all real..

Is this the diction you use when running your business and when you "teach at univ"?
First it's an up close pic of an alien base, then you believe it's a rock formation?? This whole thread is ridiculous. Is the whole world going mad?!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Definately odd.

I for one believe there has been life & construction on Mars.

However, untill they start releasing better quality pictures we can only speculate.

Yes I concur, in fact there's contention between minds receptive to the possibility,that there's bases and perhaps more. Richard Hoagland lays out compelling technical data directly from NASA's mission photos,scrutinized by photographic analysts,photoshop technique evaluators,and those who will agree that there's structural imaging evidence as well as topographical features and characteristics that indicate unnatural structures and city planning in cydonia and in the mare cressium (I think) on the moon...I know of the tower hoagland speaks of,the infamous "data's head",and even the dome scaffolding and flying buttresses discussed in Hoaglands book "dark mission". I mean look at what John Lear says about mars; he believes we have bases on luna and that an eatablished base on mars has been overrun and comandeered by reptilians.. go even further and you start getting a david icke feel to the topic. Not everyone will agree about the quality of the people making the claims but there seems to be enough evidence to form some opinions on the likelihood of the evidence in question to be at least unnatural in origin. That's enough if properly investigated to very seriously "rock the boat" and start the momentum we need to understand the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JLO1986
It looks like rocks. Ive been to many places and different countries across the globe and one thing for sure is that nature can make some amazing formations and shape rocks into what can look like structures made by intelligence. So again, in my opinion it looks like Natural formed rocks. Now doesnt mean I dont think there is possibly structures on mars or was, but I dont think there is good evidence of it as of yet to the public. Wish govt. would just tell the truth already about extra terrestrials and how we've already been in contact.

On the other hand,there's alot of research data to back the possibility that we as a race pyschologically are hardwired to find order in choas,as this post states we find many examples of seemingly random qualities in rock formations that come across as a face or a sign,sometimes structure or order. So you have a balanced set of alternate possibilities and really where do you logically follow? where your heart says to I suppose. I apologize for the lack of sources,I'm on my android celly and the battery is low....

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Looks like a base to me.

That's how I build em.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just as a last thought,I've been running into a lot of threads and even members that cone across not making sense or just trolling,often with confusing posts and replies.. all I can say is beware of the Cointell Tactics in blog and forum data manipulation folks. it should be a pre-requisite for avid members I think.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I see a rock formation. The sides of it are very steep unlike many of the other rocks around it which are partially covered with dust/ find powered rock/ sand. What I find interesting is that most of the rocks that were exposed were also very jagged looking. I'm speculating here but it makes me think that this area has not had any water flowing over it in a long while, if ever. I know there are icecaps on mars, I have even see them with my telescope on a good viewing night. But having enough water to create and then support life as we know it? The evidence is slim.

As a side note, water wasn't the only ingredient needed to "start life", there needs to be a certain type of chemistry, the right temperature and electricity (some newer experiments have used UV light instead of electricity). Basically I'm referencing the experiements done by Miller and Urey in the 1950s.

en.wikipedia.org...

Water is only the start, there needs to be other ingredients "in the mix."

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Seems to me that you're drawing a pretty long bow here, i'm not definatly saying they arn't structures but just looking at the geographical features around it just seems to me to be a weird looking rock, of course i could be wrong but to say it's definate and clear is a little over the top

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123
i cannot see any evidence to show how this can prove any inteligent life ever existed on mars, this is just shapes on a poto.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
In the upper left corner area of the image on the NASA site there is something that looks like an engine, or the edge of a large metal object. There are crumpled pieces of sheet metal strewn about. Towards the left there's a piece of corrugated galvanized steel like we use for building barns and sheds that's rolled back on itself. There are definitely lots of formed metal objects everywhere, even girders and beams.

I see at least two of those armadillo-like creatures that look like rocks but have tails. I've seen them in many of these rover photos.

In the upper right area I noticed what looks like a leg or arm sticking out of a sand dune. Moving slightly left I began to see a creature that resembles an elephant buried in the sand, but poking it's head out. I see his two eyes, and his very large, round head. This may be my sleep deprived imagination at 2:42 AM, but so is all the rest.

I find it curious how many pairs of eyes I see all over the ground. I mean dark recesses in pairs, and some with another dark spot where a nose or mouth would be. So many occurrences of these pairs is not natural, i wouldn't think. Maybe these are skulls under the sand, or helmets, or sand creatures coming up to see the rover that just showed up.

It is more than obvious there was once a vibrant, industrious civilization there on the surface We see dust-covered remnants and ruins of their buildings and machines. I believe there are still animals on the surface, especially those butt-ugly rock armadillos. The elephant I'm not so sure about.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
To see anything you have to get the high-res photo from the NASA site so you can zoom in on the features. Move around the photo and all sorts of things will jump out at you. Anybody that can't see something, anything at all, that doesn't look like a rock must have been lobotomized, and would be no fun at parties.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Disingenuous topic.

However, I find quite a lot of rocks(?) in that picture to be interesting:

- The OP's really weird pyramid-esque rock, along with the forked platform below it and to the left
- To the right and a bit down, two semi-circular rocks
- To the right of those, one that looks like a beveled column

Of course, these are apparently small formations, and at small scales you can expect sharper protrusions. Also, without rain and with a tenuous atmosphere, you wouldn't have the kind of erosion of rocks you get on Earth. Nevertheless, I find it interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join