It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered On Mars Close Up and Clear...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Mars Spirit Rover photos of Sol 1402

Take a look at this and tell what you think it looks like

scottcwaring.files.wordpress.com...

photos are 100% real...

they are also on NASA WEBSITE

here: marsrover.nasa.gov...

marsrover.nasa.gov...

what do you think..guys!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Those are impressive photographs.They do look like some kind of structure.
I am not able to make conclusions.Let's see what others say.

Nice thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Definately odd.

I for one believe there has been life & construction on Mars.

However, untill they start releasing better quality pictures we can only speculate.

+94 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest they look like rocks. I live in the desert southwest and some of the rock formations are extremely impressive and massive. I say rocks.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Quite the enticing picture. Wish there were more for evaluation and i wonder what nasa was thinking. Actually now that i think about it it seems that there is less effort to hide things from the public eye.

Im still speculative but ready to hear from some of the pros here on ats.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I would love for this to be real but I genuinely think it's just an odd shaped rock.

Would be cool if I was wrong though.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sorry OP, but i can't see anything odd. It's just the structure of the ground.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ummmm....I really don't think that's any sort of base or anything like it. That is just a large rock formation, no base or alien structure. Wind removes loose sand in front of the rocks, creating pits there and depositing that sand behind the rocks, creating mounds. The rocks then roll forward into the pits, moving into the wind. As long as the wind continues to blow, the process is repeated and the rocks move forward.

Good find though!

+12 more 
link   
it looks like a rock..

i wouldnt go as far as to describe this as an "alien base on mars, close up and clear"

hate it when people do that..

link   
Bottom line - with out a frame of reference, could be anything. I'm going with rock formation, however.

Now - if you can show me that thing is the size of a skyscraper and has entrances, windows, or the like. Then we'll discuss the possibilities.

Otherwise, Rocks...moving on.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Although I do believe there are structures Mars, I don't think this pic is one of them.....
But thanks for sharing OP- they are still interesting pics....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sorry OP. This is a picture of rocks on the ground taken by a Rover. The objective of the camera is pointed to the ground, not the horizon, and rovers aren't that tall.

I do not think it is a base, but it looks like an old piece of something. If another picture of this zone could be found, from another angle, it would give a better idea of the true shape of this object, be it natural or manufactured.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If these were taken from one of the rovers, then those things are only 12-15 inches large at best. The rover is on the ground, moving around, very slowly might I add, those its impossible for these to be structures.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sorry Op but you'll have to do better than that. I can not clearly see a base. as your post suggested. Just some rocks.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Maybe not a base, but an old building thats fallen apart over millions of years.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Rocks. I can take a picture up close of dirt and rocks in my backyard and people like the OP will be able to find an alien base in it. Light, shadows and perspective can sure play tricks on the weak minded, kinda like my next door neighbor's 5 year old believing she saw scooby-doo in the clouds yesterday.

This is yet another thread that makes us all look foolish, and yes I know we are supposed to keep an open mind, but this is ridiculous. We have to be better than this if we want this subject to be moved in an intelligent direction and taken seriously by Joe Sixpack and the MSM.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Not a structure in my view. Why build a rock-like structure when you could just build underground?

Should change the title to 'Possible Ufo Base' or 'strange rock formation on mars' at least IMHO..Your title made me think it was more than just rocks for once

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

Ever thought of crystals?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Martian rocks discovered on Mars

Sorry torontoguy but really , Alien Base

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join