It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nuclear WAR on it's way ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Not sure if it’s me, or even if it’s founded but reading global information over time I am beginning to feel more than sure there is some form of Nuclear explosion or war on its way. They appear to be preparing our minds for the inevitable impact this will create. Headlines like the following:

www.globalpost.com...

We then hear about US weapons fueling the so called militants within Pakistan: read following
www.globalpost.com...

Then we pick up this little thread about their Nukes
news.bbc.co.uk...

Ho look now we see this rearing its head again, read on friends.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

And of course there is this too:
www.bloomberg.com...

What’s this all telling us? There are lots more going on. Are they setting the stage ?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think there is a Nuclear Third World War on it's way.

It will probably start out in Asia; Pakistan, India, China, Korea...

I would like to add two more interesting articles about the coming and ongoing wars that could lead to the Nuclear Third World War.

I would be very surprised if Nuclear Attack s doesn't start somewhere in Asia...

USA to Attack Pakistan with All Force to Prevent China From Spreading Their Military Power

Breaking News: Western Troops on The Ground in Libya, Al-jazeera Footage Captures Military Advisers on The Front-line

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I hate to say this all the time, but all we can do is wait and see, mainly considering we arent on those thrones of power to use/ not use those nuclear options. Pray for the best, but execpt the worst.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Text BlueTextreply to post by DrakeDarc

Nukes are obsolete technology,Star Wars never went away it just went Black. Ronnie Rayguns -Zapp !!!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Check out this link, I think you may find it interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Of course, try to understand. A new World War is comming, don't you see financial and economic crisis ? World War III is comming ...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately I have the same feeling too, hopefully nothing will come to pass.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
A new conspiracy suggests that nukes are a hoax and nuclear bombs do not exist

They also claim it was hyped during WW2 to bring fear into millions of people and get them to submit to big government

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm still most worried about the Russians:

www.wnd.com...

Yamantau mountain project. Original article is from 2001, but as late as that they were still quietly spending hundreds of millions on this huge super-protected bunker to survive a direct nuclear assault, and lying about its function:

"The only potential use for this site is post-nuclear war," Rep. Roscoe Bartlett, R-Md., told WorldNetDaily. Bartlett is one of the handful of members of Congress who have closely followed the Yamantau project.

I also have articles talking about Chernobyl NOT being an accident:

www.spiritoftruth.org...

While the West has been led to believe that the Chernobyl accident and the complete failure to warn, protect and treat the surrounding population was simply the consequence of bureacratic bungling and incompetence, there is reason to suspect that the truth is what happened was done intentionally. People and the environment were intentionally exposed to radioactive contamination from Chernobyl, which released radiation 10 times greater than that caused by Hiroshima, to garner scientific knowledge of the effects of radiation on human beings and the environment over time. One of the only plausible explanations for a government conducting such a sick real world radiation experiment on its own people would be that the leadership is planning and preparing for nuclear war.

So ... should we start addressing the "mineshaft gap"?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatAppleKing
A new conspiracy suggests that nukes are a hoax and nuclear bombs do not exist

They also claim it was hyped during WW2 to bring fear into millions of people and get them to submit to big government

Interesting conspiracy but one I'm not willing to believe.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
if there is a third world war and everyone is going to use nukes all we can do is one of two things either put our heads between our knees and kiss oour arses goodbye or move to antartica where we could be safe

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

Not sure if it’s me, or even if it’s founded but reading global information over time I am beginning to feel more than sure there is some form of Nuclear explosion or war on its way.

in one sense, it's been on the way since 1945.

We avoided destroying ourselves (M*A*D) in the Cold War but... even then, we were talking about nations with nominally sane and rational leadership. But all of that is gone now. We've been taught to get comfortable with the concept that a nuclear war is winnable because, that's the only way to get around the truth.

Yeah, I tend to agree that it's coming... one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There will never be a nuclear war. The world is too globalized and any country that fires off a nuke stands to lose far more economically than they ever would gain. They would lose their positions of power and it would be a nightmare for that country.

So it will never happen.

new topics

top topics

join