It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists push to implement edible RFID tracking chips in food

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I guess these researchers feel that we are too stupid to be able to simply read information of this nature on the label of a package. Christ.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I read further in the links you provided and they also want to put rfid chips in medicine....and it will tell the powers that be if you are taking your medicine or not...and if it shows you are not...someone will knock on your door and make sure you do....wow!...talk about loss of freedom.

Caladonea, I can attest to the fact that what your saying is, indeed, being suggested to our government. I watched in shock in amazement as a number of young, tech-savy doctors in high ranking positions of some of our countries prestigious hospitals proposed these technologies to some of our politicians in a televised hearing on C-Span. This was very soon after the Obamacare thing came to pass. I sat in shock and amazement as I listened to them pitch these technologies that went so far as to include placing microchips in any number of orifices of our elderly population so their medicine intake, sleep patterns, and eating habits could be monitored. They were also pushing the idea that the elderly need to become more computer literate so that they could effectively use the technology that would do away with routine visits to the doctor's office and, instead, allow the elderly to have their appointments over the internet via webcam technology! UNBELIEVABLE! The first to be subjected to these invasive technologies will undoubtedly be our most frail and vulnerable citizens.

I think it's outrageous that an elderly person in frail condition should be expected to learn computer skills and be deprived of their right to have personal one-on-one attention from their doctor for the sake of technological advancement, let alone should they be subjected to microchips being inserted in their orifices.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Different frequencys to monitor each chip...
I believe what the articles state is you'll have one at home to read food. Companies and stores will also have readers.

Possibly harmful, may be linked to cancer. Though, studies do not know the full effect yet. Swelling around the chipped area has been noted in dogs. Considering if the chips were lodged in the body when contact with them food wise, they would swell at the least.
RFID chips, being used in pets, for a while now as tracking devices(when the lost pet is brought to a Vet it can be scanned showing identification), have yielded them to a possible cancer causing agent, from different studies.
As a member replies in this thread, a doctor concluded that it was the cause of a tumor.
PetPlace tumors in dogs
MICROCHIP IMPLANTS CAUSE FAST-GROWING, MALIGNANT TUMORS IN LAB ANIMALS

Currently RFID can be read up to twelve inches away from the body by a scanner. It is said one scanner read RFID tag up to 69 feet away. Possible that the range may change soon.

How to block/kill RFID chips

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, if they do this I'll start growing my own food. Get your RFID out of my # you bastards.
Foreign objects do not go into my body ( I dont care if these foreign objects have a name either ! )

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Am I to assume that I will be getting robo-calls to my cell telling me to throw out the milk or eggs because I didn't use the prior to the expiration date?

Great, just great.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
reply to post by Vanishr

Very interesting information.
Gives one some food for thought.

Vanishr, please do not let the spelling police deter you from continuing to post.

It seems very rude for someone to correct another persons spelling when it is easy to understand the mispelled word.

Thankfully we do not have an abundance of perfect members on this site that feel it is their duty to correct others.

Hey Dizzy, seems rude of you to assume I was being rude. I actually went and looked up TUMA. Thought maybe I was misinformed in some way or something. But, turns out, the only Tuma is a slang ugly word in the urban dictionary, so maybe it's good to point things out once in a while. The poster that kept writing Tuma seemed very literate otherwise, so I would think they'd want to know they were mispronoucing something, or their spellcheck did not work right.

Sorry for getting off topic.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
NO!!!!

I for one am ANTI-transhumanism.

This is ridiculous, why do we evn need such insanity? How do they get people to go with this?!?!

I think we went wrong with we started delving into molecular manipulation... Now it's nano and atomic. Come on! How much more can our delicate physiology take? We are mutating ourselves in ways we don't understand already with experimental pharma... Why why why?
edit on 3-6-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The RFID chip would be made so it never left your body, thus leaving you trackable. As Nick Rothschild said its the plan to have everyone chipped. This is just an easier way to administer it to you, through a lie. .....Like they'd let you crap it out once you'd swallowed it...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
The RFID chip would be made so it never left your body, thus leaving you trackable. As Nick Rothschild said its the plan to have everyone chipped. This is just an easier way to administer it to you, through a lie. .....Like they'd let you crap it out once you'd swallowed it...

How could they even guarantee it, you know? Are they going to put it in a corn kernal?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ok let them...all you have to do is pop it in the Microwave for a few seconds and it's a dead RFID chip.
This has tones of legalities to it. I give it a 1 in 100,000 chance of happening personally.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I think they could do this without them edible. Why not just put it on the packaging? Also isn't food expensive enough as it is without adding more cost to it? The RFID does have some positive uses like you woudn't need to stand in a checkout line. You simply walk through the scanner and it adds up all the stuff and you swipe your card or pay in cash. However I am not sure it is worth the effort. I don't mind standing in line all that much.
edit on 3-6-2011 by jaydeePNW because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

My bad i rushed the post at work, indeed i did mean Tumor

Thank you to the other spiffing gent that replied to my post, i will try and find the link.

Oh lordy ive found it, After having this thread, its pure gold in terms of relevance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lol i hope that hyperlink came out ok, first time ive done it

edit on 3-6-2011 by Vanishr because: Added Pure Gold

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Thank you for your post and additional information....I think that many law makers will veto these proposed ideas...but the question is...will there be enough no's.....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR; CORN SYRUP; CORNSTARCH; RFID CHIP; CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SODIUM LACTATE; LACTIC ACID; MALIC ACID; NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR; GUM ACACIA; LIMONENE; MINERAL OIL; CARNAUBA WAX; ARTIFICIAL COLOR (RED 40; YELLOW 6; BLUE 10; SULFUR DIOXIDE, TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS; CARAMEL COLOR.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Ok let them...all you have to do is pop it in the Microwave for a few seconds and it's a dead RFID chip.
This has tones of legalities to it. I give it a 1 in 100,000 chance of happening personally.

The legal system will do what the money tells them to. The legal system and the goverment is controlled by the big money men, your Rothschilds, your bilderbergs etc etc
They will pass the law when they are told to.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
reply to post by dizziedame

Different frequencys to monitor each chip...
I believe what the articles state is you'll have one at home to read food. Companies and stores will also have readers.

Possibly harmful, may be linked to cancer. Though, studies do not know the full effect yet. Swelling around the chipped area has been noted in dogs. Considering if the chips were lodged in the body when contact with them food wise, they would swell at the least.
RFID chips, being used in pets, for a while now as tracking devices(when the lost pet is brought to a Vet it can be scanned showing identification), have yielded them to a possible cancer causing agent, from different studies.
As a member replies in this thread, a doctor concluded that it was the cause of a tumor.
PetPlace tumors in dogs
MICROCHIP IMPLANTS CAUSE FAST-GROWING, MALIGNANT TUMORS IN LAB ANIMALS

Currently RFID can be read up to twelve inches away from the body by a scanner. It is said one scanner read RFID tag up to 69 feet away. Possible that the range may change soon.

How to block/kill RFID chips

ok this is unfunny seriously - I never made this connection at all....

My boyfriend has a dog, maltese, very expensive, purebread, had a chip put in when he got her - seemed like a good idea to me at the time, protect your investment - 5 years later she had to have her entire back leg amputated due to a huge cancerous growth on her paw......

whats crazy about it is how fast it grew once it started - it started as a smallish bump, we thought was a bug bite of some sort and within a week it was like a large marble - they did the tests, and started her on oral chemo - but by the end of the next week it was the size of a golf ball - it just went into major overdrive within a 2 week period, even with treatment.....

Definitely passing along this information. Thank you for helping me make that connection.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis
I have an idea, how about people read lables and learn about proper nutrition, I know it sounds crazy but thats just me.
I look forward to the sun throwing a wobbler and rendering technology useless.People need that kind of a shock to show just how dependant on it they are. No wonder the elite refer to us a s useless feeders.
I guess the world will one day be just like the Axium from Wall-E.
You sir are too much of an individualist and thus a potential terrorist. You must understand that the government has only your best interest at heart. Now please return to your place in line and prepare for your daily security grope.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Well, if they do this I'll start growing my own food. Get your RFID out of my # you bastards.
Foreign objects do not go into my body ( I dont care if these foreign objects have a name either ! )
Growing your own food is illegal and marks you as a potential terrorist.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is stupid, if we want to know how much calories we're intaking, read the label on the back of the food and do some basic math. If we want to know if food is bad, smell it. If we want to know where our food is from, look at the label or go to their website and find out. This sounds like it's just an excuse to put tracking chips into people, what if they could monitor our thoughts somehow or put off some frequency that messes with our brain. It sounds crazy, but so does ingesting chips to tell us information about food that we could easily find out on our own.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Originally posted by Vanishr
There was a thread the other day, about a scientist who discovered he had an RFID chip conveniently located in the same position of one of his shoulders as a Cancerous Tuma, To his knowledge he claimed he had never known this chip was inside of him.

Rather convenient it happened to be in the same area as a cancerous tuma, the article even went on to say how they didnt even find it until they performed surgery on his shoulder to remove the tuma, once the tuma was removed then they found the chip.

For all we know we've all been ingesting these edible cancer chips for years..........

What's a Tuma? Do you mean Tumor?

What's a Tumor? Do you mean Tumour?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join