It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ibrahim Siddiq-Conlon says Australia will be Islamic state in the future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Link

He says every Muslim should support Al-Qaeda. Australia will be an Islamic state in the future regardless of public opinion. He said that any Australian soldier who goes to Afghanistan and fights Muslims deserves the worst of treatments, even saying that he is undoubtedly happy to see Australian soldiers be killed. He says that his goal is an Islamic Australia where you cannot drink alcohol outside of your home, nightclubs and hotels will be banned as well. When asked why if he wants to live under Islamic law he doesn't go to a Muslim nation he says it's because he is Aussie and wants to take Australians to heaven. What really made me mad was "One day it [Australia] will be an Islamic country ruled by Islam whether you guys like it or not."

The mosque where he prayed told him that he was no longer welcomed to pray there and distanced themselves from him and his message. But he is gaining a grassroots following of native Australian Muslims.

OPINION

I am not nor have I ever been an Australia or visited the country so my opinions will be left strictly to this man and neither the attitudes or opinions of Australians, that will be for them to fill out.

What really makes me happy at the end of this however is that the overwhelming majority of Muslims definitely do not agree with this man's extremist views. His horrible and disgusting ideas are relegated to the fringe minority of the Muslim community. This guy has no representation of the Australian Muslims but rather just the insane vocal minority who want to just cause chaos. The chances of what he was saying happening in Australia are zero.

Sure perhaps Muslims will continue to grow in number and percentage share of the population in Australia and throughout the West but nowhere near levels outside of Western Europe that could within our lifetime pose any credible threat to our way of life. Muslims make up about 1% of the American populace and 2% of the Australian populace so even if they doubled every decade that would only make up roughly 4% of the Australian populace.

This is not a thread dedicated to the spreading of fear and hatred rather just showing that there are extremists among us who have very sick and twisted ideas.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This bloke's statements are so delusional they are devoid of any sense of rational thought.

Ignore him.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Hardfelt because: Trust me, just ignore him.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This Mussie is still drinking alcohol at home.......hmmmmm, not a good Muslim in my books (if there are any....)

This idiot won't live in an Islamic nation because he knows he won't be accepted and they'll watch him like a hawk!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I live in Sydney.

We have no problems with muslims here. The media always blow it out of proportion.

At my nephew's school at Easter a few Muslim girls in his class were wearing their little bunny ear hats in the Easter Parade.

One of the Muslim Mothers was taking photos and smiling.

She is a really nice woman, and only wears a head-scarf.

Muslim extremism isn't a problem here.

We just laugh at it.

Australia is so deeply embedded in its ways that it will never let itself become a crazy country full of suppressive laws.

Ask the fellas down the pub.

They'll tell you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
one bad apple will make the whole barrel stink like s h i t.

edit on 11-5-2011 by Rekrul because: censership is bull sh!t

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A classic case...

A mentally challenged, socially awkward, loner who craves attention.

Nothing to see here. The Aussie media should be ashamed for giving him 15 minutes...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Fear mongering at its best...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
A classic case...

A mentally challenged, socially awkward, loner who craves attention.

Nothing to see here. The Aussie media should be ashamed for giving him 15 minutes...

All I needed to see was the logo of ACA (A Current Affair) on the bottom of the video, that was enough for me to not even bother watching this video.

I agree 100% that Australians would never allow ANY religion to rule our lives, NO religion will ever do that down here. We will respect your religious beliefs so long as you never try to force it upon our way of life, if you do we will rebel against you, not because of who or what you are, but because you tried to change our culture.

To the members of ATS & the world, please do NOT under any circumstances believe anything you see on ACA or its rival Today Tonight, these 2 programs are tabloid journalism at its absolute worst. They have no interest in reporting anything remotely like news, all they do is find ways of attacking or bettering the other program. They are trash media worse than the English tabloids. If I was in the media & got offered a job with either show, Id rather go live in a tent, seriously, I have no idea how any 'reporter' on these programs can show their faces in public.

Disregard this tabloid trash & the pond scum they drag out.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Any chance of Islam ever becoming mainstream accepted by Europeans was destroyed by fools like this guy and bin Mad-dog Laden and the other depraved Salafi fundamentalists.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

You got that right and this putz seems to enjoy all the attention.

If the Muslim community decided to do something really stupid, we'd have the Cronulla rioters out in full force but 100 fold. The Muslims have no chance against them.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This idiot gives us muslims a bad name. Of course it's only him and the rest of the salafi regime that gets any kind of media attention, because what the rest of us are doing (trying to be normal) isn't news worthy!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

note to those watching... australians dont like to wear makeup and eye makeup like this guy, not even the muslims like him because hes making the religion and the people of australia look bad

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This wanker is dreaming....Their not going to take alcohol away from us Aussies, that's part of our religon...this is the only time that i make a prophecy...bacon,ham and pork sausages will rain down apon their heads before this country turns to mecca....It will be a fine BBQ.......mmmm bacon.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1

Always makes me wonder how these Muslim convertee's families are accepting their converted members or not.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
He seems like the type that 'converted' to Ismal just so he could try and stand out.

He probably got bashed at the pub for spilling a drink on some biker and now he''s trying to get back at them.

Love the hair-do and make-up, by the way, that's really conservative.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

All I'll say about this guy is,

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The scary thing isn't the crazy religous guy but the media that paints him as credible and the fools who believe

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Misoir

All I'll say about this guy is,

That's too funny. I'm still laughing. Good one. Geeze, I think I might need to take his advice, too and stop whining so much

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The clip seems quite balanced.
It goes out of its way throughout to differentiate this cleric from regular Muslims.
It clearly states he was barred from a mosque for his extremist views, and that Muslims on a radio show and on the clip had differentiated themselves from him.
Australians have been targeted by Islamic terrorists whom he supports, so the story is newsworthy, and since he claims his main converts come from the regular Muslim community they should be especially grateful for being informed and for the opportunity to distance themselves from terror.
One never sees US or Israeli war-crimes or extremists being so meticulously contextualized and differentiated from their communities.
This is special treatment by the press for Muslims, but there's no pleasing some people.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The press is trying to fan racism or indifference towards the Muslims upon the public. A majority of Muslims in Australia are of no consequence considering they amount to only 2% of the population.

I've met some real nutters among them but those I've met that just go their own merry way like everyone else here far outweigh their extremists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join