It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Now they're saying he was unarmed! So the U.S. Navy S.E.A.L.S. Shot an unarmed, elderly dialysis patient? HOORAH! I'M SORRY THAT'S PATHETIC!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

You do know he was in an enclosed compound just a hundred yards from a military base? You often defend mass murderers or just this one?

You do know that war is not the same as the criminal courts? Osama is also responsible for a huge number of Muslim deaths in addition to his admitted attack on the US.

Iraq was wrong, this was justified. There is a difference. Unless of course logic has left the building.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I knew this from the getgo...they said before the war started "We wont win on the battlefield, We will make america crumble from the inside out"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubilation T Cornpone
Point blank: No one is going to "win" the "War on Terror" ...Not the United States and its' allies. Not Al Qaeda. Not Afghanistan and Iraq. Not the thousands of innocents who were unwittingly pulled into the middle of all of this and killed. And LEAST OF ALL, not a dead Osama Bin Laden, whose provocations ended up actually making a bad situation worse for all involved. If I'm an objectively-thinking Muslim in the Arab world, (even an "America-hating" one), I'm glad he's dead because of what his actions have wrought in the Middle East. I would definitely not hold him up as some sort of martyr as many are doing.

Nothing positive has been gained by anyone in all of this ...No one will win this.

I beg to differ some have won and are still winning from this "war on terror" all you have to do is follow the money and you will see the winners, and the losers as well. The game is rigged and sponsored on all sides by all types of different proxy's... bin laden who?.... Al queda what?.

There just pulling # out of there asses and putting glitter on it and propping it up for all to see on the daily news, which is a lot of thing's but very rarely is it anything but actual news. And who is holding Bin Laden as a martyr but those who are counting that he will be a martyr to some poor fools, because they want the show to go on. So the show must go on, and the fun has just begun.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

I think there will be nuclear detonations in highly populated areas soon...and I am hoping I am wrong.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is such a sad commentary, but it also is a complete parallel to our (the US) war on drugs. Billions wasted every year. I have tried the voting route but it seems we have really come down to a one party system of ultra rich call the shots. Smells like revolution. Good post.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Sinnthia, I agree with you for once. I cannot say I felt celebratory even over his death, because we all here know that TPTB allowed it for their gain. If that statement was truly spoken by Bin Ladin, then he did know what our leaders are capable of. Amazingly, our leaders followed the same path as the Soviets. It seems they want to follow the communist Soviet style economic bankruptcy model too.
edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Some really good posts here. After the dust began to settle, I do really feel that we are still in as much danger as we ever were, if not more. We have already heard the stirrings of Bin Ladin's family wanting revenge.

I say to Bin Ladin's son this: Do you want to make that karma? Because the death of your father at least mitigates some of his. You think your God favors you over others, which means you do not understand that God's law is the same for everyone." God is no respecter of persons." >
Doing evil in God's name surely will cause you to reap what you sow.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Dude. It's impossible to WIN anything while you're sucking on seaweed. Usama won nothing but an "all expenses trip paid trip for 1 to the bottom of the sea".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm a little bit confused. How are the people who know that 9/11 was an inside job going to buy this?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Now they're saying he was unarmed! So the U.S. Navy S.E.A.L.S. Shot an unarmed, elderly dialysis patient? HOORAH! I'M SORRY THAT'S PATHETIC!

Wouldn't it have been much better to just bring him back alive, they would have had much more power that way and not made Osama into a martyr

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think they played this thing at the right time, Egypt Fought for Independence and won,Libya still fighting for Independence and will probably win. Yemen won, Syria are trying to break lose, And this News came out from the middle of nowhere. Right after most of the midle east countries are struggling for independence. I call this prequel-ed timing!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Follow the money back to rothschilds. .They profit off all the wars.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
News reports stated that they gave him a sea burial to show respect. According to muslim scholars, that is unaccepable and is only permissable for extraordinary circumstances. According to the same sources, he should have been buried on land, with his head facing mecca.

They shot themselves in the foot carrying out the planned burial without thinking.

Sources:
Islamic Scholars Upset

NY Times

Scholars Critical of Decision

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aprch

some people who believe 9/11 was an inside job (myself inc) will take this with what it is meant to be taken as...once again good ol Timmy Osman will be used as a political chess piece to the higest degree.

Insiders never believed Tim Osman A.K.A. Osama/Usama was not the perp behind 9/11....Yes he was well fronted and he was used to the tenth degree to use him as the reason to go into afghanistan and Iraq....

Is the world a better place with him gone....Not IMHO I think it has just got a whole lot worse as another Sybol will have to be created aand to what extent will this new symbol be used to go above and beyond what good ole Timmy was used for.

Perfect timing for Obama is it not....a slidng in the poles....a slipping and fledging presidency now beefed up under the guise of yet another Farce....But let's all just stay alseep to what the bigger picture is as more and more Middle east dictatorships come under fire.....And how convienient to fall in Pakistan when they are a nuclear power that is now being percieved as yet another rogue nation whom supports Terrorist's.

Let's keep watching shall we as the global economy continues to plummet and the Arnies of the world become full to bursting with the disillusioned youth as there is no where for them to go....and watch as the demand for oil increases and the war mongering corporation posture themselves for the inevitable.

shall we watch as haliburtion.....standard oil....Raytheon .....all go about making huge profits on the backs of the dying public.

As to why good ol Timmy was put to sea.....the guise....so that his gravesite would not become a place of worship...and martyrdom....

The real reason.....So that the true links to his CIA connections could not be discovered....the best of both worlds all wrapped up in one....how neat and tidy would you not agree.

May peace come before it is to late.....
May you be wise and invest in the war machine.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A witness to Bin Laden's 'death' says it's bull#

revolutionarypolitics.tv...

Beyond the Bin Laden Stunt

landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WOW

I remember hearing something about this and how they were using the same tactic on us they did Russia.

It makes so much sense now.

He basically bankrupt us and tricked us into spending trillions of dollars to find him, and now we have so much debt that our allies, or anyone else, will soon want nothing to do with us.

All great empires fall..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

Maybe they should have put him on a plane with his family and slammed it into a building full of a few thousand innocent folks in some Arab capital?

Sorry....I am having real issue finding a drop of sympathy for this man...however he died it was better than he deserved.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
He never even played the game.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
one thing i dont get while i do believe osama been dead some say he died long ago from kidney or lung failure while people like Benazir Bhutto who got assasinated said he got assassinated long ago. what i'm thinking is that they're trying to spread disinfo about osama. what do you guys think of this?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join