It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Osama Is About To Win The 'War On Terror'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Very interesting observation.
In a nutshell you are saying that history repeats itself.
Like Napoleon tried in Russia and the winter and supply lines handed Napoleon back his backside.
Then a few decades later Hitler tries the same with the same result.
Very neat thing that history is.
So Russia invades Afghanistan and gets bogged down by financial troubles as well as losing political favor at home.
The US goes into Afghanistan and gets the same result.
Star and flag brother/sister, very neat thing that history is.
Maybe someday we will stop just reading books and learn to actually understand them too.

America will repeat Hitler's and Napoleons mistakes:

U.S. BUILDING BASES IN AFGHANISTAN TO ATTACK RUSSIA

I also find it interesting Napoleonn and Hitler were mentioned as antichrists by nostradamus. and he mentioned a third.........and our country is on the same path as the previous two.

Coincidence?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Very interesting observations!

I too was suspecting something like this, I fear, however that China and Russia are tight with eachother and we do not know it; attempting to invade Russia would be the worst mistake our Government could make, but like many issues, they will not listen to the people and will carry out whatever they see fit.

My guess is within the next 5 years; the U.S. will attempt to control the entire middle east, claiming the Taliban is everywhere. Our Gov is desperate with the down fall of the U.S. dollar, no countries will accept it for trade, it is useless. Now that they won't take our money; we will attempt to take the resources. Other countries will not accept this and will catch on to our agenda. Whoever owns the market, has the most power. BOOM war will break out, sadly America will be deemed the next global threat. World War 3

History does indeed repeat itself..I NEED TO MOVE TO ARGENTINA!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thank you. I could not have said it better myself and agree 100%.

Also, since the debt topic was brought up. The current ceiling is $14.294 trillion. The current debt is $14.270 trillion...and moving along at an alarming rate. US Debt Clock

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nothing to win out there this is an endless war

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

The guy being interviewed in the link was saying it's in "preparation for inevitable conflict".

The spark could be Syria, a sort-of partner to Russia. Russia has an active military base in Syria, and don't think they'll take kindly to western/european intervention happening around their soldiers.

My guess is within the next 5 years; the U.S. will attempt to control the entire middle east, claiming the Taliban is everywhere.

I really think it will be about half of that time. 2014ish.

But all of our guesses are potshots, it just matters that we know it is within a very sure period.

All wars are fought over land. It always has been and always will be.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I agree completely! One of the few posts on ATS lately using complete and utter common sense and not attributing some giant conspiracy theory to everything.

I dont know why people are so focused on how we are being readied for a NWO, an invasion of reptilians, FEMA culling the American herds and so much more when there is a much, MUCH greater clear and present danger right in front of our face that is just as threatening.

And that is the coming bankrupcy of the USA and the trickle-down effect it will have on the world as a whole. Massive fiscal restraint is required and the US is going to have to bite the bullet and realize China will surpass them, and soon. This is unavoidable in the short term, but things could be turned around if people are willing to make sacrifices to their daily lives in the way of reduced social programs, higher taxes and more. But of course, people will not accept this, take to the streets and riot and the country will collapse anyways when the government gives in to peoples demands and relax restrictions.

Yes, we are doomed, but its not aliens or 2012 that will cause it.

edit on 4-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by g146541

Very interesting observation.
In a nutshell you are saying that history repeats itself.
Like Napoleon tried in Russia and the winter and supply lines handed Napoleon back his backside.
Then a few decades later Hitler tries the same with the same result.
Very neat thing that history is.
So Russia invades Afghanistan and gets bogged down by financial troubles as well as losing political favor at home.
The US goes into Afghanistan and gets the same result.
Star and flag brother/sister, very neat thing that history is.
Maybe someday we will stop just reading books and learn to actually understand them too.

America will repeat Hitler's and Napoleons mistakes:

U.S. BUILDING BASES IN AFGHANISTAN TO ATTACK RUSSIA

I also find it interesting Napoleonn and Hitler were mentioned as antichrists by nostradamus. and he mentioned a third.........and our country is on the same path as the previous two.

Coincidence?

The USA is NOT going to attack Russia, i cant think of anything more suicidal.

Even if the US thought they had nuclear supremacy and could knock out or first-strike each Russian nuclear missle out of the sky, they know the SLBMs would find their targets. Nuclear armageddeon would ensue.

Even if the USA was assured to be able to stop all these threats, martial law would first have to be imposed, as the American public would certainly revolt in a scenerio like this, there is no justifiable reason at all to attack Russia.
edit on 4-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
U.S National Debt Clock -----> http://(link tracking not allowed)/jgD6Ne ^bitly

Cost of War to the United States -----> http://(link tracking not allowed)/kS3oU7 ^bitly

These conspiracies theories, could be related to "Wikileaks, insurance.aes256", this could be why, they hesitated to eradicate Osama Bin Laden from the game piece. Before Assange releases the code, so they can back up about freedom of speech, etc. These are just almost impossible to understand, as the U.S $ depreciate and the Gold appreciate. Next thing we should look forward to is, "The Great Depression". As many users said, history repeats itself. Maybe this time it could be bigger than history, according to Mayan, Aztec, Nostradamus, etc.

However, there are many strong political group who are publicly notificing us about what is happening.

Some of these famous people are:

Princess Kaoru Nakamaru, Prince Leo Zagami, etc.

It is definately worth watching their interviews as well. Here is one of the link -----> http://(link tracking not allowed)/lcnUaX ^bitly

^There are lot more videos, if you go according to the series.
^^Just make sure to use "bitly" Shorten & Share
edit on 4-5-2011 by BelowStandard because: Proof reading

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I didn't notice this, I was too busy trying to get people to understand that his assassination was illegal. Good job.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FLSCarnage
I didn't notice this, I was too busy trying to get people to understand that his assassination was illegal. Good job.

Who cares if it was legal or not? Was 9/11 legal? Or the jihad he has waged?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

What proof does the US gov have that proves OBL had anything to do with 911, and why wasnt he indicted?
Hell no one has ever been indicted over 911.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

What proof does the US gov have that proves OBL had anything to do with 911, and why wasnt he indicted?

Lemmie think......... he took responsibility for the attacks?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
When all you people grow some balls then terror will have no face.. Osama is not winning the war on terror, the bastard is dead, like he deserved. If you ever see a terrorist, ki11 his azz. No love for terrorism, at least not here. Grow balls!.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

In a video that was debunked? Interesting how low some peoples burden of proof is. Next your going to try and tell us Elvis is still alive because you seen him yourself in Las Vegas performing weddings last year.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The USA is NOT going to attack Russia, i cant think of anything more suicidal.

Even if the US thought they had nuclear supremacy and could knock out or first-strike each Russian nuclear missle out of the sky, they know the SLBMs would find their targets. Nuclear armageddeon would ensue.

Even if the USA was assured to be able to stop all these threats, martial law would first have to be imposed, as the American public would certainly revolt in a scenerio like this, there is no justifiable reason at all to attack Russia.

We're fighting Russia right now, where do you think the Taliban get a lot of their weapons from? They're doing the same thing we did to them. Proxy Wars.

Do you think Russia will lay back as the U.S. and western powers take out and disrupt regional allies?

What will happen if the U.S> has an armed conflict in a country with Russian military regiments?

I am not a fearmongerer, and I don't think one day the U.S. is going to decide to attack Russia.

But look at how we're pushing everywhere China and Russia has investments, which is ever crazier because China is paying for us to do this! No, U.S. imperialism is going to fail, and within three years

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Maybe he was blackmailed into saying it and then they killed him so he cant tell. He was the perfect scapegoat. Make him say something on tape and then kill him.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If you think this is just about getting Osama then you are very mistakened, the free world is and should be at war with Islam, if we do not fight these people they will take over, it is happening in Europe, in Asia and even here in the States and North America. The muslims will never rest until all bow to Allah.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Everyone thinks he died recently but check this video 6 minutes in, this was on Frost in the UK, quite an important current affairs program. Listen to what the lady says...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Maybe he was blackmailed into saying it and then they killed him so he cant tell. He was the perfect scapegoat. Make him say something on tape and then kill him.

Your making a lot of assumtions there with no proof.
edit on 5-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Osama is swimming with the fishes, enough said about his victory, people whoi value freedom should stand up and denouce Islam.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join