It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He is our president, will you EVER grow up enough to accept it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by marcsnothere
We would like to thank each and every person who seems to think that our president was born on a different planet. So far, you have wasted more time than we could ever imagine on a subject that has allready proven STUPID. Proof= www.factcheck.org...

Just read a thread questioning if President Obama ever exsisted!!!! wow. That one left us speechless.
Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are.
WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Instead of worrying about your racist insecurities because he is 50% not white, please attend to your inability to worry about real subjects that truely affect us as human beings.
Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...
PS, if you need proof of what WE care about, google it, or just ask us.

Its the first time I heard that there were rumours MuBarack Obama was born on a other planet. Although has grandma watch him being born in Kenya. And Trump is on the matter, to make it a conclusive fact (yet we could debate this forever, the fact remains the original birth certificate is not shown)

And if the president is being found guilty of being president under false conditions. Then yes he is non-existence d president.

Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are. WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Why do you want to attract commentators that are going to react with there primal and ego emotions. It seems to me you want to release some frustrations. It seems useless to teach you, that even a small kid could be president. Its the idea that rules over 1000ths of years. US is just a ship on the see. How owns the see?

The only thing I worry about is this

What are we doing? I am mad at you. I am sorry

There is no room in my world for Kings and Queens and Presidents and Premiers and Dictators or Emperors. The all want to rule you. We are one, and we should live that way. But that is just me

edit on 20-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: Add-on

NOW we are SLOWLY getting somewhere.. ty ,...What WOULD appease you as proof.. What would appease YOU as a good president.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
My post history proves that I am not a birther. I believe he is an American citizen. According to the laws of the U.S. he is a citizen because his mother was a citizen, so where he was born is moot. I voted for him in 2008. I don't have any proof so you can accept it or not. In him I thought I saw someone that actually wanted to help make this nation stronger and more bent towards liberty. He's a Constitutional lawyer, for goodness sake!

I regret voting for him now because this country is suffering under his watch and he couldn't give two flying farts about it. His race (which the OP brought up) is not in question. His action are. He has had many chances to fix things. He could've gotten our soldiers out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan two years ago, but he didn't. He could've let the banks and AIG, and Lehman Brothers, and Morgan Stanley all fail, but he didn't. He could've kept America out of Libya, but he didn't. There is a long list of things he has NOT done that he could've that would have made America stronger, but he chose to sit back and let us go down the sewer. His race and birth are the LEAST of the reasons I and anyone else have to despise him.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

By the way, I call the RACE card, because if he was 100%white, this WOULDNT be an issue...this is truth
edit on 20-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: (no reason given)

Truth as you see it from within your fantasy world only Im afraid.
Now that's truth.

Fantasy world of what? I want to see the BIG picture here

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere

Don't believe you. Rules are rules. Obviously there is something unclear.

President must be born on American soil= Show long from birth certificate= pass to get elected.
This president has difficulties showing this simple form to finally shut up all the people that ask legitimate questions

What has black yellow white skins has to do with it???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Although has grandma watch him being born in Kenya.

[SNIP] His grandmother made no such claim!

the fact remains the original birth certificate is not shown

No where does it state a "original" birth certificate must be shown, as any birth certificate you obtain is a copy - but birthers ignore that!

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary namecalling.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
My post history proves that I am not a birther. I believe he is an American citizen. According to the laws of the U.S. he is a citizen because his mother was a citizen, so where he was born is moot. I voted for him in 2008. I don't have any proof so you can accept it or not. In him I thought I saw someone that actually wanted to help make this nation stronger and more bent towards liberty. He's a Constitutional lawyer, for goodness sake!

I regret voting for him now because this country is suffering under his watch and he couldn't give two flying farts about it. His race (which the OP brought up) is not in question. His action are. He has had many chances to fix things. He could've gotten our soldiers out of Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan two years ago, but he didn't. He could've let the banks and AIG, and Lehman Brothers, and Morgan Stanley all fail, but he didn't. He could've kept America out of Libya, but he didn't. There is a long list of things he has NOT done that he could've that would have made America stronger, but he chose to sit back and let us go down the sewer. His race and birth are the LEAST of the reasons I and anyone else have to despise him.

/TOA

You my friend, have made the most sense. And your post is fairly close to the truth. While I desagree with what is his fault, and what isnt, I ONLY bring the race card for the Birth Cert, because I cant understand any other reason as to why this is such an issue. I am probly wrong, but I dont have any other conclusion, hense my post... I want an answer,
I too dont agree with many things he has done, but I have NEVER agreed 100% with ANY president.

Good post

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Although has grandma watch him being born in Kenya.

Typical racist birther lie - why do you tell such lies? His grandmother made no such claim!

the fact remains the original birth certificate is not shown

No where does it state a "original" birth certificate must be shown, as any birth certificate you obtain is a copy - but birthers ignore that!

Because stories run on the internet?? Maybe it does not state to show the original certificate. But show if you are being asked. Certainly if you are president. You pay him, he works for you.

I find it racists you call me an racist. I have friends that come from Marocco/Egypt/France/Poland/England/Netherlands/Germany. So I love all colours.

I don't love situations that leaves a bad smell behind. This Obama president sure smells bad.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Truth, according to you is that the problems people have with the president is because of his skin color, NOT because he is simply a jack ass running things into the dirt.
So how is race the "big picture"?

Curious.

I mean to give you a perfect example....... I Hate the guys ways, and his methods, but strangely enough none of it has to do with race at all, so I find it amazing that through mere assertion alone you are able to explain my personal feelings as well as millions of other people.

Are there people who hate him for his race?...Uh yeah many I'm sure. Is that the primary reason people dislike him? Not likely.
edit on 20-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Yes, it's all because of his race, not what a complete hack he's turned out to be.

It's odd isn't it?
He was elected in with a fair majority so obviously race wasn't an issue..

Now that he's proved to be nothing but a liar and more of the same old stuff, it's his color everyone dislikes..

That's the problem with the notion of being "politically correct." Anyone who falls in a "minority" will often pull this out and hide behind it whenever their met with any form of criticism.

I'm not saying tolerance is bad or anything like that. Far from it. I just hate how people can't take criticism and just start reaching for any kind of hole they can fit their head into just so they don't have to deal with it.
edit on 20/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone

and WHAT exactly would qualify proof to all of you?
What Exactly would you show for proof IF someone said the Birth Cert YOU provided was BS?
edit on 20-4-2011 by marcsnothere because: spelling error

My long form Birth certificate that I was required to show when I got my passport
2nd

Truth is, that too would be called a fake

No, it would not.
In 1961, Recordings of Live Births are sent from the hospital to the County Recorder's office.
Honolulu County in his case.
Today all Recordings of Live Births are no longer handled by the County, the are held at the state level at the State's Vital Record's Offices. Also in Honolulu in his case.

Hospitals sometimes issue abstracts of birth, which is all Obama has provided thus far.
These abstracts of Birth are NOT ACCEPTABLE by the Federal Government for passport issuance.
A Registered, CERTIFIED Long Form Birth Certificate, Issued by the State is the only type of proof accepted by The US Gov't for a US Passport.
Dont believe me? Try getting one with less.

ETA And I was not campaigning for the highest office in the Nation, I was simply getting a passport
edit on 20-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I ONLY bring the race card for the Birth Cert, because I cant understand any other reason as to why this is such an issue. I am probly wrong, but I dont have any other conclusion, hense my post... I want an answer,

Because he was an UNKNOWN..
There was JFK,Reagan,Clinton, Bush and Bush jnr...
All well known identities before they entered politics..

Obama sprang from nowhere so people are curious about his past..
But it appears he is very protective of his past and that causes more curiosity..

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Sounds about right!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Truth, according to you is that the problems people have with the president is because of his skin color, NOT because he is simply a jack ass running things into the dirt.
So how is race the "big picture"?

Curious.

I mean to give you a perfect example....... I Hate the guys ways, and his methods, but strangely enough none of it has to do with race at all, so I find it amazing that through mere assertion alone you are able to explain my personal feelings as well as millions of other people.

Are there people who hate him for his race?...Uh yeah many I'm sure. Is that the primary reason people dislike him? Not likely.
edit on 20-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

I am not questioning his ways, his leadership skills.. I dont even egree with everything he does. Im not a damned robot..

But when it come to THIS ONE SUBJECT, THE BIRTH CERT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why such the issue when he HAS Proven it, more than ANY OTHER president!?!? If its NOT race, then FINE.. I have NO PROBLEM admitting Im worng, but PLEASE tell me WHY???????????????

In any case... I am off to bed, kids wake up in a few hours for school. I will read everyones posts in the morning.

This is not hate my friends. I may not agree with may of you, but thats what makes this site, and this life so unique and fun. Maybe instead of just bitching about shi$, we can come up with solutions.
bye for now

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Good answer, thanks for clearing it up.
personally I don't even look into this whole birth certificate thing because at this time what difference is it going to make? Though I dislike him "presidentially" ousting him on the basis of certificate is not likely to happen. There are so many other things America could oust him for the BC is rather pointless now.

That being said, since America is the boss NOT Obama, and has asked for a specific type of document proving certain criteria, and he has as of yet failed to provide such documents to Americas satisfaction; I think it may need to be addressed.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

A Registered, CERTIFIED Long Form Birth Certificate, Issued by the State is the only type of proof accepted by The US Gov't for a US Passport.

Just another birther lie, as Hawaii no longer issues "long form" certificates - when will you stop lying?

Care to post a source backing your silly claim up

Hospitals sometimes issue abstracts of birth, which is all Obama has provided thus far.

Another lie from you - Obama's birth certificate that he posted did not come from a hospital....
edit on 20/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

I lived in Honolulu HI., working at Queen's Hospital, in the records dept, for over 10 years, until 1991.
If that isnt good enough for you then I guess you will just have to take my word for it.
And by the way, Hawaii DOES ISSUE LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATES...IT IS A FEDERAL LAW
Do your homework, please

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

We would like to thank each and every person who seems to think that our president was born on a different planet. So far, you have wasted more time than we could ever imagine on a subject that has allready proven STUPID. Proof= www.factcheck.org...

Just read a thread questioning if President Obama ever exsisted!!!! wow. That one left us speechless.
Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are.
WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Instead of worrying about your racist insecurities because he is 50% not white, please attend to your inability to worry about real subjects that truely affect us as human beings.
Thank you.
Love,
millions of children...
PS, if you need proof of what WE care about, google it, or just ask us.

Its the first time I heard that there were rumours MuBarack Obama was born on a other planet. Although has grandma watch him being born in Kenya. And Trump is on the matter, to make it a conclusive fact (yet we could debate this forever, the fact remains the original birth certificate is not shown)

And if the president is being found guilty of being president under false conditions. Then yes he is non-existence d president.

Let the useless posts begin,, Tell us how wrong we are. Tell us how dumb and blind we are. WE will simply tell you that you are doing nothing more that hurting a country who cant be torn down, much like you would like to see it. We are much stronger tha you think.

Why do you want to attract commentators that are going to react with there primal and ego emotions. It seems to me you want to release some frustrations. It seems useless to teach you, that even a small kid could be president. Its the idea that rules over 1000ths of years. US is just a ship on the see. How owns the see?

The only thing I worry about is this

What are we doing? I am mad at you. I am sorry

There is no room in my world for Kings and Queens and Presidents and Premiers and Dictators or Emperors. The all want to rule you. We are one, and we should live that way. But that is just me

edit on 20-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: Add-on

NOW we are SLOWLY getting somewhere.. ty ,...What WOULD appease you as proof.. What would appease YOU as a good president.

If I answer that, then i would seem I am not contributing to the thread.
We live in an fake world. You are guilty of death and destruction in my eyes, we all are. Choose new believes and all will be fine.

You see, seems vague huh?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hawaii DOES ISSUE LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATES...IT IS A FEDERAL LAW

Care to quote that "Federal Law"?

Unless....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
omg, how one can accept empty suit for president?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The dupes will probably give him another
peace-prize.

-wake up people

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join