It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Anyone else notice that his story seems to be evolving (changing)? Originally he said the cards had all the answers, one just had to know how to interpret them. It seems he is relying more on "hacker" information and inside info nowadays.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So i'm to believe some bogan from the gong is going to predict a 9.3 in tokyo? I don't think so! I've added him as a friend, so IF I get an accept, i'll do a good lurk on his profile just to double check he is as nutty as he sounds!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

...and why the wako tower...

Is there a spiritual relation, or symbolical one, between Wako Tower, and the religious cult in Wako that got destroyed by special agents, even if they were told not to? We know that "they" rarely leave things to chance...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I believe it was Waco, Texas. Not Wako.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Of course the "attacks" aren't going to stop until the wako clock tower is down...otherwise his story would never amount to any real interest.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, theirs like 500+ cards, just because a couple of them have happened doesn't mean much, especially when earthquakes/tsunami's aren't exactly rare in Japan.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebaydan777

........ he deleted those posts not because someone got hacked, but because of all the trash talking right here on ATS........

But declines to enter this thread with his solid proof and prove us all wrong obviously.

Mr Coombes, please enter this thread (as you are obviously monitoring it) and show us a card trick or two.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
Of course the "attacks" aren't going to stop until the wako clock tower is down...otherwise his story would never amount to any real interest.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, theirs like 500+ cards, just because a couple of them have happened doesn't mean much, especially when earthquakes/tsunami's aren't exactly rare in Japan.

Oh and to add to this I'd like this person to tell me some amazing prediction about the:

1) Ketchup is a vegetable card
2) The post office card
3) The professional sports card

...they dont sound so sexy and interesting do they? But if you can prove some major prediction/theory around those cards I'd be well impressed

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Secondly, why does every natural disaster have to be caused by HAARP. I mean seriously people, NATURAL Disasters have been going on for billions of years, Was the San Fran earthquake of 1906 also caused by HAARP? How about all these other quakes? Largest earthquakes from 1990-2011 Were these the result HAARP too?

By all means I'm not giving any credence to Mitchell Coombe's claims, but wouldn't a weapon that caused earthquakes be quite an awesome weapon, and I don't mean that its cool or that I admire such a thing. But it is a nearly perfect weapon. It could cause massive devastation without the fear of reprisal. It would be an attack with the ultimate anonymity. The victim wouldn't even know they were being attacked. It would be viewed as an act of God or Nature. After all as you point out earthquakes are very common and quite natural - who would suspect other than us paranoid ATSers

edit on 12-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That's fantastic news. This guy predicted a 7.0+ earthquake on 11th March, and as you can see:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

.... there was no such thing.

Also, because this has been predicted to happen on ATS, it is now 100% certain that it will not happen.

The Japanese can at last breathe a sigh of relief after all they've been through.

(That's to say nothing of the fact that earthquakes release the built up stress in the fault zones which then takes decades to build back up again. Show me a single example in all of history where a devastating 8.0 or greater earthquake was followed by another within a month or two in the same place. A 9.3 is entirely unrealistic.)

But you know... dream on ATS.
edit on 12-4-2011 by XtraTL because: Corrected figures

edit on 12-4-2011 by XtraTL because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
why is the usa hitting japan with HAARP and why the wako tower

The US isn't the only country with access to HAARP-like technology.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

You're right, thanks! I was wondering about the orthography...

But the question remains open...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo
Guys, you need to keep in mind, we are not the only power that has HAARP. China and Russia both have their own versions. I forgot who it was, but someone on Coast to Coast AM was speculating that 3/11 was actually done by China.

That would have been my guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
During a news briefing in 1997 Defense Secretary Cohen had this to say ...

Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

DoD News Briefing
Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen
Monday, April 28, 1997 - 8:45 a.m. EDT

Also this may be interesting to some of you wiki:Tectonic weapon

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Oh look you where questioning it earlier now you've found yet more proof ! do you still refuse to believe ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I mentioned this in other threads but predicting earthquakes will happen on or around a given date seems to be a pretty easy bet to pass, especially given how easy some of the people are to forgive a missed date with "WOW he was close!" or something along those lines.

Shortly after the big quake, I saw an expert from the USGS talking about it and he said himself, without the use of cards or mystical powers.. that Japan would likely see aftershocks for the next YEAR and that many of them would be strong ones in the range of 6-7+ on the richter scale .. he also said that California would likely be up for a major earthquake within a year of the Japanese quake simply because of the chain reaction this kind of event causes. He said it would probably cause the entire "circle of fire" to light up over the next 6-12 months.

So if I want to get into the business of earthquake predicting and impressing my friends and family then I'll just start predicting earthquakes in that region and I'm sure to not be too far off.. given the frequency, I probably wouldn't be off by more than a few days..
edit on 12-4-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Are you directing that at me?

All I am saying is that such a weapon would be desired by some I am sure. It is quite probable that its development has been actively pursued. Has anyone had success in creating an earthquake weapon? I don't know, how could I? I'm sure it would be highly classified. Has someone already used an earthquake weapon? Well that's the nature and value of such a weapon is it not? How could we tell a natural one apart from the artificially induced one?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Wako Co., Ltd. (株式会社和光 Kabushiki-gaisha Wakō?) is a retailer in Japan, whose best known store (commonly known as Ginza Wako) is at the heart of the Ginza shopping district in Tokyo. This store is famous for its watches, jewellery, porcelain, dishware, and handbags, as well as upscale foreign goods. There is an art gallery, called Wako Hall, on the sixth floor. Wako was founded in 1881 by Kintarō Hattori as a watch and jewelry shop called K. Hattori (now Seiko Holdings Corporation) in Ginza. In 1947, the retail division split off as Wako Co., Ltd.

Could it be an attack against Seiko? Or the symbol it could represent?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why can I not access his fb?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin
why is the usa hitting japan with HAARP and why the wako tower

You don't even know HAARP is being used in such a way. Why are some ATS users so quick to jump to such conclusions without any actual evidence?
edit on 12/4/2011 by MushroomWig because: missed a word.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There's a FB group that was just created in the past couple days called "Truth seekers - We want to know the TRUTH". It looks like the group was started by a FB member named Jens Wolf as a way for people on FB to discuss Mitchell Coombes and his predictions.

Not much has been posted there yet, but the group is only a day or two old so far, so I expect it to pick up soon. I thought I would mention the group because it's an "Open" group - meaning that as long as you have a FB account, you don't have to join the group to see the posts there. Here's the link:

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join