It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

H O A X . P R I C K .

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
OP, you suck. Not only the Illuminati card thing was talked about here already, following what happened in Japan, but you're making up this crappy doom hype in order to make publicity for FACEBOOK!

Go away. ATS is not for cross-marketing of Big Brother stunts like FB.
edit on 12/4/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

Hey now. Why the hell act like this? There is no shame in telling people what you think and I agree with that, but no need to act like a 12 year old kid. I do not see any cross-marketing ploy in OPs post so if you have proof of such claims then you should cough it up or find somewhere else to post.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Pretty easy prediction to make honestly, those poor people in Japan have been dealing with almost daily 7.0+ earthquakes the last few days it would seem.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Pretty easy prediction to make honestly, those poor people in Japan have been dealing with almost daily 7.0+ earthquakes the last few days it would seem.

So you think it will be easy to predict a 9.0m quake 11 hours prior.. Theres a huge difference between 7mag & 9mag

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Easy ? Ok how about you tell us 12 hours before an earthquake happens that destroy's Wako tower.
Not easy. But if he has a source of information, as I'm positive he does ? He's not pulling this stuff out of his rearend. The thing is now he has everyone waiting to see if the card goes up and it may not ? Mind games ?
He could be taking us for a spin around the nut farm. It's all ify right now. However if he posts the card and nails it that will be huge. I just don't see that happening.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Seriously doubting any validity in this. I always take predictions with a grain of salt. His last one looked more like a convenient guess that he twisted to fit the story. Moreover, praying he's wrong, Wako being the least of my worries. The entire country would be finished if one were to "hit" Tokyo. Assuming it hits land (or Tokyo directly), we wouldn't need to look for Atlantis anymore. We'd know EXACTLY where to find one.

And if I had information that this guy had, I wouldn't be blabbering to a few people on facebook about it. If this is TRUE, and he doesn't try to warn the Japanese government or something more than just gawk on Facebook about it, I'd consider him to be committing mass genocide.
edit on 12-4-2011 by BeatSymphonic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
U2 "Tokyo" Electric Co.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I completely understand criticism and the concerns with fear mongering, etc. I also understand that capitalizing on disasters is completely disgusting, to say the least.

What I do not understand though is why folks in this thread are so quick to drop name calling and angry words at eachother over this.

This is NOT God like Productions.

This is ATS.

Sure, my posts are low, but I can promise I've lurked this site for quite a long time.

I feel as though I know the climate of this website and I generally respect everyone here.

I would hope people that leave one liners like "Hoax. Prick" as seen above would result in a ban to prevent this site (which I love) from becoming like other forums where this kind of attitude is acceptable.

I enjoy the fact that people are dreamers here and factualists bring just that, facts to back up their claims or skepticism.

I am a mix of both of these types and love the fact that ATS is an open discussion on things that aren't always easy to discuss because of the nature of the topics.

Saying that, I would like to add that this Mitchell Combs character is strange and I would like to see what comes of this. I don't think we should totally dismiss him until he is proven wrong...even if eccentric.

I feel that if true, he is a hacker and not because he said so either. I believe it because previous to the Japan quakes he mentioned hacking and the folks on his page seemed to back this up.

If he turns out to be just another fake, then so be it and that will end this discussion once and for all like most topics here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
And how many people are now his "friend" on Facebook? Can you say Popularity Contest?

Heres another prediction.
I predict that WORLD WIDE more than 100,000 people will die today!

See how easy that was. Making prediction is easy, making them come true takes skill. Let me know when the clock tower falls 11 hours after he flips his card, and I'll take it all back.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeatSymphonic
Seriously doubting any validity in this. I always take predictions with a grain of salt. His last one looked more like a convenient guess that he twisted to fit the story. Moreover, praying he's wrong, Wako being the least of my worries. The entire country would be finished if one were to "hit" Tokyo. Assuming it hits land (or Tokyo directly), we wouldn't need to look for Atlantis anymore. We'd know EXACTLY where to find one.

And if I had information that this guy had, I wouldn't be blabbering to a few people on facebook about it. If this is TRUE, and he doesn't try to warn the Japanese government or something more than just gawk on Facebook about it, I'd consider him to be committing mass genocide.
edit on 12-4-2011 by BeatSymphonic because: (no reason given)

Well you seem to go from seriously doubting to calling for a witch hunt. Genocide ? He's predicting an earthquake on his facebook. That's all we have. Do you honestly believe the government even wants to give him or even Edgar Casey an audience ? Come on !

Amaster

All I'm say'n is we could do with out all the intensity of name calling on a fellow member.

Which reminds me. Surely you must be following the thread here kid. Why all the silence ? Here I give this as a memo to new members but I most likely missed giving it to you.

Speak !

edit on 12-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
Heres another prediction.
I predict that WORLD WIDE more than 100,000 people will die today!

His prediction is quite different from yours. Nobody will talk about yours because it is not a prediction. His claim that a 9.3 will hit Tokyo and that he can warn 11 hours in advance in quite a claim. Yours is not. Get it? Quit trying to make this pathetic analogy. It is not some mediocre prediction.

He will either not ever give his warning or if he does he will be wrong. There, that's my prediction.
edit on 12-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I thought a lot about this guy since I saw the thread on him this morning. I don`t exactly want to become one of his `fans` on Facebook.... In the meantime I googled him and found (excuse my ignorance but I had never heard of him before) that he is `the psychic of the stars`, that he has quite a reputation in Australia, has written books, etc...

Now, why would someone with a name and certainly a good income go and risk his reputation and credibility by making such predictions.?? He must have a back up plan somewhere, just in case he fails. He must have already thought of a way of making excuses or covering up his failures....

On the other hand, he could be so convinced and certain of his predictions that he knows he has absolutely nothing to lose.

I didn`t quite understand the 11 hour warning. Will he warn people on the web, 11 hrs before his predicted earthquake? Will he make his announcement on Facebook? For some reason I thought that he had predicted that the big one would be 11 hrs after the major shock this morning...

Whatever, I`ll go back to the initial page and read it carefully again. I might even join his facebook...maybe not...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko

Now, why would someone with a name and certainly a good income go and risk his reputation and credibility by making such predictions.??

Because he's not the same guy????

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

Wow...and amazingly enough, I looked at my clock while reading your post: 11:11am. WTF? A lil strange...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by Sarahko

Now, why would someone with a name and certainly a good income go and risk his reputation and credibility by making such predictions.??

Because he's not the same guy????

Yes, exactly! I just realised.

THis is what I had found on google... www.mitchellcoombes.com...
I hadn`t been able to access the FB page of the Mitchell Coombes that we were talking about here this morning, so had no way of comparison...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sarahko

He is not THAT Mitchell Coombes! That is some old psychic guy.

And for those interested, I have a screen shot of his first "prediction"

And another about the tsunami BEFORE it hit:

So, there they are. Everyone can make up their own mind about it all.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

check out the Illuminati card game! Its their in spades.................oh we walk and walk never noticing the edge.
here is your fascist 2nd line, you pig's.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Holy crap stud run and flap your arms like you're trying to fly Do something . That's just scary.

Jenny
That's right Jenny, Dig into his facebook. I'm going to I bet his source is in his friends list. But it's a pretty tough job trying to I.D. someone like that. Lot's of cross referencing. You could only hope for luck. Unless you find Steve Jackson on his friends list. That might be a clue.

edit on 12-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So this man claims he will be predicting an earthquake in Tokyo 11 hours before it happens. He says it's a HAARP-related earthquake, and he's doing it through a prophetic card game from the mid-90's.

That's similar to Middle Age tripe reading.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I saw a thread earlier (wish I could remember where!!!) about a program that allows you to change your status dates and post dates on FB undetected....

Wonder if this cat, since he is a hacker and all...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join