It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Find out what the people will tolerate and you'll know how far you can push them . So far , no end in sight of the toleration and subjection to abuse . Very few countries on the planet that do this because most don't rely on rent-a-dicks and former mall ninjas for security . The Israelis don't even do this as a matter of course and if anyone is under a terrorist threat it's them .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
My wife once told me about this case study at a university. There was a guy in the parking lot wearing plain clothes telling the students they couldn't park there. They said "Yeah whatever" and ignored him. But when the same guy put on official looking dress, including walkie-talkie, even though it was fake and didn't use any university badges, they all complied and moved their cars.

People say that if they had been in Nazi Germany, they wouldn't comply with official looking officers making unreasonable demands. Hah! This video is proof that people will always be the same, no matter where they are at in the world. We are, for the most part, hard-coded to follow authority figures. It makes things easier—for the authority!

This settles it. When I have kids, we are driving when we travel. If that were my daughter, I would probably be in jail right now and you guys would never hear from me again!

The video was really hard to watch. I absolutely agree with the guy in the second video. But like the result of my above example, I understand why they don't do anything. They don't know they can rebel. They don't realize that someone can only have authority if you give it to them. We the people establish justice. This is unjust.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This isn't groping. Stop spewing lies... Neither the lady nor the girl are feeling sexual pleasure.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not really groped, you people bitch when people hijack plains. and ask where our government was, not you get upset when people are searched.
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
you would also have to acknowledge the fact that would be "TERROR" perpetrators would find it in their best interests to argue against such searches so that they would be able to conduct and execute their acts of terror...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is NOT about security. This is about the government sending a message that says 'We own you and we own your children'.

We know that a stranger touching our child is a criminal offense but when someone in uniform does it we actually line up and stand aside and let them do it

People are actually volunteering their children to be felt up. What message does this give to the child that mom and dad actually stood back and let this stranger do what she liked?

The mother in the video even obeys the order to stand back from her child from the TSA woman. Her basic protective urge as a mother has been overridden because a woman in a uniform told her to back off.

This is about grooming and conditioning to get us use to being herded, prodded and poked like cattle. Just look how obedient we are, the government can do anything they like with us or our children.

To the people saying this woman is 'just doing her job' . She may be doing her job but she has a choice. Personally I'd rather be homeless on the streets than a government sanctioned child toucher.

I believe many of the Nazi concentration camp guards were just doing there jobs too.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Overreacting much?

If children would not be searched, they will be used for attacks. Terrorists are not stupid.

As for the pedophile or sexual remarks, the girl is being searched, not molested. If you see anything sexual in that, maybe you need to get checked.

People outraged because their child is being subjected to standard safety procedure at the airport they voluntarily stepped in. Only in America..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

trully disturbing and makes me sick to the core as a farther of three and two beings girls in no way would I allow this to happen I also would scream and swear if confronted with this situation and I would certainly make it clear as to what I thought of it there and then and call them all the names under the sun relating to the tsa being a bunch of peado's why do people allow this to continue ferking sheep

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Overreacting much?

If children would not be searched, they will be used for attacks. Terrorists are not stupid.

As for the pedophile or sexual remarks, the girl is being searched, not molested. If you see anything sexual in that, maybe you need to get checked.

People outraged because their child is being subjected to standard safety procedure at the airport they voluntarily stepped in. Only in America..

So how far should they go with the 'standard' security procedures. Will cavity searches be OK for everyone in the future?

After all we need protecting from the sick people who would hide things about their children's bodies, by invasively searching hundreds of thousands of childrens bodies

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
This is NOT about security. This is about the government sending a message that says 'We own you and we own your children'.

To the people saying this woman is 'just doing her job' . She may be doing her job but she has a choice. Personally I'd rather be homeless on the streets than a government sanctioned child toucher.

you silly selfish fear mongering hore

you dont say. obviously you are a homeless, single, sad person who does not have the burden to protect others in your care...

say what you want online. have you ever been on a plane? got money to travel and fly?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The USA is screwed ! That is totally totally totally outrageous and borders on child abuse !! Im appalled at this action ! My god where is that country headed ? sad sad sad paranoind freaks.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

So how far should they go with the 'standard' security procedures. Will cavity searches be OK for everyone in the future?

Cavity searches are not standard. Checking if someone has something hidden under clothes or in pockets is something different, random searches like that are standard procedure at airports.

Seriously, what do you propose as an alternative? Not checking children at all?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FuGGer

You can presume what you like about me and call me whatever you like disguised with smiley emoticons but I wouldn't line my children up to receive this treatment.

I don't need to fear monger, the bizarre TSA scenarios and people's blind acceptance of them are scary enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You know i'm sure this video going viral will cause that woman to lose her job, yet if that child was concealing a weapon for her mother or some was caring drugs for her mother, the guard would still loose her job for not searching the child, people constantly contradict them self's
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I know that cavity searches aren't standard, that was my point.

One day they might become standard, as our governments have a habit of changing the goal posts and tip toeing to their eventual goals, then it will probably be too late as so many of us have been conditioned to accept whatever they tell us is 'standard'

Why can't they use old fashioned metal detectors on children and everyone else for that matter. Why should millions of people be treated like criminals because a tiny minority might try and blow up a plane?

Arguing about safety is not the point as I've said before. They want you to think this is about safety when it's not. It's about control and the way they control us is by constantly dangling the threat of terrorism in our faces.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

USA are in trouble this year. They have fear of something

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by FuGGer

You can presume what you like about me and call me whatever you like disguised with smiley emoticons but I wouldn't line my children up to receive this treatment.

I don't need to fear monger, the bizarre TSA scenarios and people's blind acceptance of them are scary enough.

i do apologize for my rhetoric and despicable name calling.

nonetheless. i do stand firm on the need to be impartial and the need to search everyone to ensure that no one manages to get explosives on board that will endanger the lives of passengers.

i also hope that in time, with advancement of tech, we do not have to subject ourselves to physical pat downs or have our embarrassing contours displayed.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well. I see one area the government can cut and defund without blinking.
How pathetic is our country. I guess this is a way to indoctrinate the youth.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
Well. I see one area the government can cut and defund without blinking.
How pathetic is our country. I guess this is a way to indoctrinate the youth.

can you elaborate...bcoz i cannot understand or piece together what you have said...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join