It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Don't you know we ought to put a stop to this illness....Why do people let it continue? I have wrote and emailed my Senator and Congressman but this does no good it seems. We need to come up with some other plan to make this sickness go away......Watch the first vid. first. Then watch the second so you will understand them.This mother should be ashamed of herself for letting her child go through this...You can hear her child say she doesn't want to do it...

Caution !!! The second Vid. has foul Language but, if the gentlemen is like me, he couldn't help it...

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just like Cellente said its time to physically stop this evil government, period. The time for peace is over!!! They only understand force and when they see over a million people marching on D.C. maybe they will give up or run.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Truely shocking and confronting video.
That is sick and it makes me so angry, i could only watch half of that first video, as to me it started to look as is the girl was getting touch up by a peodophile.( what is the difference??)
And the man in the second video, well he said it all, and i couldn't say it any better.
I can guaruntee you, i wouldn't be taking a child any where near an american airport let alone inside one.
I still dont understand how TSA hold their heads high ,These people are scum.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Chances of that ever happening? Slim to none.

And as for this video ... I really don't know what to say. It just seems so strange to search this little girl but at the same time she was 'doing her job'.

But then one must ask themselves, how far would you go to do your job?
edit on 10-4-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

+81 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This girl was obviously behind the events of 9/11/01

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Either there's too much security or when something happens there isn't enough. I agree that it is pretty much taboo for this. I work in this industry and we have been informed via internal memorandums that there was an incident in England where a mother had strapped an IED on her child, whether that's true or not or just created to condone additional screening, it's still terrible. It's really sad to see what this world is coming to..

However, I would like to add that this TSA agent went about her job very professionally and made every attempt to explain the procedure to the family and the girl as it continued, and no, it's not a drug test (like stated by the mother at 1:25). Anyways, that's just my 2 cents.
edit on 10-4-2011 by kathael because:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Inexcusable, period.

I am truly dismayed... can you see the dystopia unfold before you eyes? I sure can. The first things that popped in my head when watching that was "gas masks" and "implants."
edit on 10/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the 21st Century is 1984 too late. George Orwells Prediction was a fact. He knew Big Brother would grope us

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Terrible ... just Terrible...

but .. if she were Muslim...

According to CAIR, the TSA’s new “enhanced pat down” policy should be limited to searching only around Muslim women’s head and neck if they are wearing a hijab and that Muslims objecting to the enhanced full-body scans have the right to request the pat-down procedure be done in a private place

what a backwards world we live in..

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
This girl was obviously behind the events of 9/11/01

Exactly.

She was, what, negative four years old when it happened?

Un-(what the guy in the second video said)-believable.

You know, if everybody just boycotted flying, it would put a stop to all this BS. Yes, it might take an extra day or two to get where you're going if you drive, but the cost is cheaper (well, about the same now with gas prices :@@
but it would wake up the aviation industry and (hopefully) the government to us not taking any more BS. If you're supposed to take a plane trip on company business, tell 'em no because you might be sexually harassed or irradiated, and you can sue the company for mental trauma/physical harm since they forced you to fly.

People need to quit being sheep!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
like a six year old girl is gonna be carrying a bomb... this is disgusting

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What exactly do you expect them to do? Three points:

1) Like it or not there are people who can and will use children and our sensitivities to them against us by hiding items on their bodies. There are a fair amount of people in the world who would do some very sick things to a child to accomplish the aims of the almighty god.

2) This is far from "groping", by definition.

3) If the issue is that it's the government doing it, fine, I tend to agree and I'm no government apologist. However, if we removed the government and required airport owners and airlines themselves to provide their own security (which would be fine with me) provided they took the burden should they miss anything, it would be whatever security company these companies would hire doing the exact same thing.

Would it be different if it was a private company?

Peace
KJ

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is the saddest thing I have ever seen. For a child to travel within the country, she must show papers, get a naked photo taken and doused with radiation, or get her genitals fondled by the United States Gestapo. I hope this video goes viral to wake the sleeping American Public to the police state we live in.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
When people paid good money to purchase airline tickets and then stood inline and willingly took their shoes off in order to board the planes they purchased tickets to, it was pretty much a no brainer then that it would come to this now. If you pull your pants down and bend over, you shouldn't be surprised if you get screwed.

Of course, long before people willingly allowed government officials to make the demands they make in airports and other areas of transportation, people were, and indeed still do, nodding their heads in vigorous agreement that "driving is a privilege and not a right".

Not very many people seem to be too enamored with their rights, but plenty of people sure love their privileges.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
What exactly do you expect them to do? Three points:

1) Like it or not there are people who can and will use children and our sensitivities to them against us by hiding items on their bodies. There are a fair amount of people in the world who would do some very sick things to a child to accomplish the aims of the almighty god.

2) This is far from "groping", by definition.

3) If the issue is that it's the government doing it, fine, I tend to agree and I'm no government apologist. However, if we removed the government and required airport owners and airlines themselves to provide their own security (which would be fine with me) provided they took the burden should they miss anything, it would be whatever security company these companies would hire doing the exact same thing.

Would it be different if it was a private company?

Peace
KJ

Dude, Cheney and Company orchestrated the September 11 attacks in order to give us this and other violations of search and siezure. Get some metal detectors and a private security firm after you charge the REAL 9/11 conspirators with high-treason. This six-year old is not one of them.

"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."-Thomas Jefferson

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
with the newer technology that we have now this is inexcusable

even before we had it it was still inexcusable.

how much evidence need to know that we live in a police state?

guess what people its only going to get worse.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This insanity must end!

How the hell could this child be seen as a potential threat to the airline industry or anything else.

Ironically what upsets the most, is the fact that we the people have let it come to this.
What the hell is wrong with us?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prowler33
Dude, Cheney and Company orchestrated the September 11 attacks in order to give us this and other violations of search and siezure. Get some metal detectors and a private security firm after you charge the REAL 9/11 conspirators with high-treason. This six-year old is not one of them.

"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."-Thomas Jefferson

Maybe they did and maybe they didn't, that doesn't really address the issue at hand though.

There's no need to throw Jefferson at me and I'm one of his biggest fans, but let's be honest, there needs to be some reasonable level of security at airports among other places. I don't fly unless I really really really have to for a reason. I vote with my wallet like any economic conservative understands. These airports are private property run by private companies that house private airlines. Remove the government, which to be clear I HATE the TSA, and you'd have the same situation only with a private or in-house security company.

Remove the government and you remove all civil liberty constraints barring actual crimes, so I'm not really sure what exactly you are getting at.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As a parent I wouldnt let my child go through this ordeal. Its traumatizing to say the least. As an adult I already refuse to fly just for the same reason. I dont want any stranger touching me or invading my personal space. Its sad to see that people are allowing this to continue.

+53 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That wasn't about security. That was about conditioning and training. Conditioning and training that whatever the government wants to do is "for your own good".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join