It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This thread needs to be flagged to high hell. The only way to be gone with this stuff is to bring a ridiculous amount of attention to the subject. Obviously, it has not gotten enough push thus far!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatewaywithin
How the hell could this child be seen as a potential threat to the airline industry or anything else.

I already told you how. While America is a generally cushy place to be, in many parts of the world they don't share our sensitivity towards children. They use them as sex slaves, they strap bombs to them and blow them up, they put guns in their hands and make them fight as adults, they abuse them, beat them, and the list goes on and on and on.

Humans are disgusting monkeys and always have been. Take a peak outside the window at the global neighborhood now and again.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

My advice to anyone with a family is to rent a car and not fly. Between the tsa groping little children and the X-Ray scanners, I would not want any of my family exposed to this.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This is accustoming our younger children that they are nothing more than cattle and can at any time be searched, touched, fondeled at the government's will.

I will say the TSA official was kind and trying to make this as unobtrusive as possible.

Little by little our freedoms are being stripped away and people still watch dancing with the stars, reading about which stars are divorcing which and who is bedding down with who.

WAKE THE FICK UP!

If enough of us do not revolt and rebel we are all going to share the exact same fate.

We are all a part of a grand whole.

What affects one of us, affects all of us - the majority of you just don't see this yet.

I pray that Americans wake up fast enought and in greater numbers before it is too late.

I would not want my grand daughter groped in this way.

Don't let TPTB fool you, the enemy isn't "over in the Middle East" so much as right here in Washington.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

No not a pedifile but simply a person being paid to do a job doing exactly what they are told to do like in Nazi Germany.

People will do anything to retain their 'job' keep the salary rolling in...............no matter the morality or cost to another human.

This was proven during WWII.

Now is the time to rebel..................to stop complying with TPTB and demand an end to the tyranny.

BUT it will take a large number of people to do this.

A large number of people to set aside their lust for money in place of human rights.

Does everyone have a price?

Then humanity is lost.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What happened to...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Sadly, I think people are ok with the TSA. When I speak with the people they always say, "I would rather be safe." It seems that mob rule has won and the republic that was America has changed. The TSA would not be around if all Americans refused to fly.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow...This is just out of control.

Searching a 6 year old little girl like this? Really?

This policy MUST END.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

What happened to...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I often tell people that it is the people who hold the inherent political power. Oftentimes the response is something to the effect: "Well, it is supposed to be that way, but in reality that is not the case". Yet, the TSA and their antics serve as strong evidence that the people do indeed hold the inherent political power. The TSA has found their authority through acquiescence. People acquiesce to this nonsense.

Tragically, I think you are right, and too many people are willing to sacrifice their rights for the notion of safety, or even worse, simply for expedience. More and more people are waking up, but once they wake up, each person is still at the level of awareness that they are at. This means even if every person in America "woke up" there would still be a fair amount of cognitive dissonance when it comes to the assertion of unalienable rights, and that people have the right to do that which causes no harm without any permission from the state.

All we can do is keep trying. Keep communicating, and keep insisting that rights are natural law, which makes them simple, true, universal and absolute.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This has been and always will be a very sticky issue. I'm well aware that flying (and even driving as someone else pointed out) is a privilege and not a right and that because of that we have no place to complain about these acts. I would like to disagree and state that it's just a straw-man argument. Yes flying is a privilege. But what this amounts to is exchanging our rights for said privileges. We should not have to exchange our rights for anything, regardless of the privilege and thats what this whole thing is all about. People aren't saying they have a right to fly. They're saying that their rights are being tossed out the window for the privilege to fly.

We are one of the few countries employing such draconian security measures. Even the highly volatile Middle Eastern countries like Palestine and Israel don't employ such tactics. And tell me exactly how many times we hear about terrorist hijacking or blowing up their planes?! I can't remember the gentleman's name but I believe he's something like the head of Israel's equivalent of the TSA. I remember reading somewhere that he went on record as saying something to the effect of our security being over reactive and ineffective - that he could easily sneak stuff past our TSA agents.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I must say this is horrible.

But do the parents of this child realize that posting this on the internet just leaves their child to be exposed to the real pedophiles and child exploiters out there to watch and get their jollies off to and objectify her?

Or is the cause more important?

It's a hard choice but in the end I'd protect my kid from the REAL stranger danger.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Originally posted by Prowler33
Dude, Cheney and Company orchestrated the September 11 attacks in order to give us this and other violations of search and siezure. Get some metal detectors and a private security firm after you charge the REAL 9/11 conspirators with high-treason. This six-year old is not one of them.

"He who trades liberty for security deserves neither and will lose both."-Thomas Jefferson

Maybe they did and maybe they didn't, that doesn't really address the issue at hand though.

There's no need to throw Jefferson at me and I'm one of his biggest fans, but let's be honest, there needs to be some reasonable level of security at airports among other places. I don't fly unless I really really really have to for a reason. I vote with my wallet like any economic conservative understands. These airports are private property run by private companies that house private airlines. Remove the government, which to be clear I HATE the TSA, and you'd have the same situation only with a private or in-house security company.

Remove the government and you remove all civil liberty constraints barring actual crimes, so I'm not really sure what exactly you are getting at.

WRONG! You can sue a private company and its employees for damages if any of their actions are perceived to go to far in searching individuals or denying someone of their Civil Liberties. This is one thing that keeps them in check and why judgements against private companies or sometimes so high - it makes them think twice about doing something like it again. How many times has the TSA been sued? Have you seen their actions change? No becuase they are untoucable. I wish that a private company would come along and take over the process. Then those being unfairly molested, dosed with high levels of radiation, etc would have a fighting chance at a remedy

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I laugh when I read the bitching and moaning about something like this. These same people complaining about this type of searching will be the first in line if a tragedy happens in the good ol' US of A, bitching and moaning about why the government didn't do whatever it takes to stop it...

edit on 10-4-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I laugh when I read the bitching and moaning about something like this. These same people complaining about this type of searching will be the first in line if a tragedy happens in the good ol' US of A, bitching and moaning about why the government didn't do whatever it takes to stop it...

edit on 10-4-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

Sorry buddy - some of us are just speaking out since others don't want to be seen as "bitching and moaning..."

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You also must know that there are sick people out there who would use their child to get equipment on an airline. How are the TSA's supposed to know which one is sick and which one is normal...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
You also must know that there are sick people out there who would use their child to get equipment on an airline. How are the TSA's supposed to know which one is sick and which one is normal...

There are some sick people who'd get quite a sexual thrill from rubbing down a little girl too. How do we know which of these TSA agents are sick and which are not?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Im sure they are abuses like this everyday,forget the common sense on this little girl hidden bomb, this person from the TSA is playing a big ridicule. please!!!......... I hope there is disclosure about the sexual backround of the TSA employees,NOT TOO LONG AGO an TSA EMPLOYEE WAS caugth MASTURBATING IN the airport bathrooms during his/her break.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

This! I suggested the same thing a few days ago in a thread, and was dead serious I would drive to D.C and march with fellow ATSers, or even start riots if it came to that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

For reasons that cannot be avoided, my daughter lives on the other side of the country. If I didn't fly, I wouldn't see her. My choice is to fly or abandon my child. Obviously, I am going to fly no matter what. They know that, which is why it's working, but nevertheless, I will not abandon my child.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099
WRONG! You can sue a private company and its employees for damages if any of their actions are perceived to go to far in searching individuals or denying someone of their Civil Liberties.

I'd love a more detailed account of why I'm wrong. Yes you can sue a private company, so what? You strike me as someone who really isn't familiar with your own sides views since I'm anti-TSA and generally anti-government.

Consider this, however, flying is by no means a right in the sense we are speaking of. It could be considered a right if one should get a pilots license and buy a plane, but in this sense you are entering private property and are subject to their rules. Freedom entails an almost unlimited right of contract, which means that should companies choose to force waver acceptance as a condition to purchase a ticket all the fancy talk of civil liberties go right out the window.

How many times has the TSA been sued?

Don't know and really don't care.

Have you seen their actions change? No becuase they are untoucable.

Not really, but that fact that you think a private company would not engage in this sort of thing is rediculous and the faux or manufactured outrage at this non-violation of liberty is ridiculous and generally promoted by those who either don't know any better or don't think much.

I wish that a private company would come along and take over the process. Then those being unfairly molested, dosed with high levels of radiation, etc would have a fighting chance at a remedy

Be careful what you wish for. Some (many to most in America) take the short view and it leads them to erroneous conclusions and malformed ideas.

To be clear on my feelings on the subject of the TSA. I oppose them with every fiber of my being, and in fact one can say that I loath them as much as I do Customs, the IRS, the FDA, and the Border Patrol. None of them should exist and are either redundant or doing such a poor job as to be a total waste of money.

However, that said, feeling like a) this girl was hideously molested and b) that a private company teamed with legions of lawyers would fail to do the very same thing is simply hiding one's head in the sand and ignoring reality.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by rreeves5

For reasons that cannot be avoided, my daughter lives on the other side of the country. If I didn't fly, I wouldn't see her. My choice is to fly or abandon my child. Obviously, I am going to fly no matter what. They know that, which is why it's working, but nevertheless, I will not abandon my child.

You can, if you are so inclined, charter a plane. There are other people who need to travel to the same destination at the same time you would travel to see your daughter. You could, if you were so inclined, find some of those people traveling to the same destination as you at the same time and work out a deal where all of you charter the plane together to share the expense of chartered flight.

This is just one idea on how you, and others who feel the absolutely must fly, can do so while not acquiescing to the tyranny of the TSA.

Food for thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join