It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Year Old Girl groped by New Orleans TSA.This Has To Stop...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

No one wants to face the fact that the solution will involve mass deportation.

To stop the Jihad, and all the concomitant "security" edifices that surround, protect, conceal, and advance its goal must be taken down. Islam and the Koran must be outlawed. Muslims must be deported.

Nothing else will be effective against the Jihad in America.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Omg the conditioning is just dripping of this post....

Jihad in America? Mass deportation? I HOPE you were sarcastic..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You say that but they were, that's the point of what they are doing. Sure the probability of them finding anything illegal is always low, even more so with a child. But where do you think drug addict parent for example would hide their fix for the next few days when travelling with a child? Its unfortunate but children are seen as a safe bet to smuggle compared with adults and if you make it policy to never search children then you could expect some sicko somewhere to use their child to smuggle explosives onto an aircraft and then everyone will be outraged that the child wasn't checked!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Nope, you weren't..

There are SOOOOO many more ways to screw the USA over than using a sytem that's littered with security. And all this just because of the orchestrated 9/11 attacks.

You really think any self respecting terrorist would try doing something against the USA using an airplane? As said before in this thread, they're not idiots. Won't be long until Americans will be subject to random searches on the street... "just in case" (nice backpack you have, any bombs in there?)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
What were they searching for?

Illegal gummy bears?

I haven't read the whole thread. Have there been loads of delusional comments about children being used to blow up planes?

Sounds about right.

They were looking for Exploding gummy bears you boof head.
And they call me meathed

edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

link   
The only terrorists are the TSA, the bankers and the politicians.

Simple as that. Those TSA goons should go do their job on Wall Street and Washington DC.

link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

While America is a generally cushy place to be, in many parts of the world they don't share our sensitivity towards children. They use them as sex slaves, they strap bombs to them and blow them up, they put guns in their hands and make them fight as adults, they abuse them, beat them, and the list goes on and on and on.

The self blindness is obvious. So you are saying that because the world is a nasty place groping little girls would make it somehow better. The old two wrongs make one right fallacy. I would have expected a self professed libertarian to know better.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

That is exactly how they want you to think. Through out aviation history, how many times did you hear about kids being used for terrorism? To tell you the truth I never even looked into it but I never even once heard such a thing. I'll say it again. What air port is the safist in the world and what are the measures taken to keep it that safe? The Israel airports are the safest and they use metal detectors, wands and dogs. You don't need the rest.
edit on 11-4-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

They have succeeding in forcing us to construct, operate, and be subjected to an edifice of social control which is our symbolic submission to Allah. And we pay for it. And we even defend the muslims who are responsible for its creation. It has cost us dearly to implement and maintain these unnecessary systems.

They have forced us to squander vast sums of money and human effort for basically no reason.

I would call that a massive victory for the Jihad. The entire planet symbolically submitting to Allah each and every time they pass through "airport security?" Sounds like a win for Islam to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have some concerns here.
Just why would any of these idiots who are being pat down or complain about being pat down, or others being pat down just so they could eat a McDonalds hamburger?
Would you get pat down for a hamburger?
Nope this is no different, a company provides a service and requires certain things of you in order to use your own cash.
Phone companies do it.
2 year contract for a shiny yet obsolete phone.
So you get groped before the flight, shame on those parents for putting their baby into the middle of their trash.
It is simple folks, when i don't like a company, I DON'T SHOP THERE!!
They will figure things out and learn to make a profit.
Remember they run on our cash.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's all a game -- a game

You're being played by both sides

The Saudis try to keep it undercover, but most by now are aware that they've sunk literally several fortunes into ' The Promotion of the spread of Islam in the West '

It's involved huge money. And politicians of all stripes in all nations have been generously rewarded for facilitating that Promotion of the spread of Islam in the West '. Which is why mosques have appeared like mushrooms all over the West

Who did you think was funding them ?

Did you not wonder why governments throughout the West were imposing millions of unskilled, dirt-track, goat-herding muslims upon their own populations ? Did you think it was a 'coincidence' ? LOL

Haven't you ever raged about your government simultaneously sending your sons to muslim lands to kill and be killed at the same time as your government has threatened to punish you if you object to the millions of muslims they've foisted on your communities ? You mean you never saw the contradiction, the cynicism there ?

It's a game. You're being played for fools. And the groping at the airports is just part of their game, as is the fear and anger it causes you

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I'm from NL don't talk to me about the invasion of muslims into other parts of the world, we have mosque's in every decent sized village/town.

Doesn't mean they're all hell-bent on taking it over, and even if they were, theyre not gonna do so by blowing up everything. All this is nothing more then "divide and conquer" tacs by TPTB. "Mulsims" fly into the WTC using airplanes - USA 'needs' increased security (strongest military power in the world ROFL) - USA citizens feel the blunt of the measures and blame the terrorists (muslims) - and another exploitable division between people is full circle.

Pike wrote about it, and you are one of those fools he's counting on for succesful execution of the agenda. Without biased hatred, it wouldn't work.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Jihad in America?
Where is this happening?
911 was parpetrated by white men in suits, Oklahoma was done by rednecks.
Just where is this "Jihad" in America?

link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Gummy Bears. You gotta be kiding me. That's amateur stuff. Kinder suprise chocolate eggs now that's the ticket to chocolaty goodness.

link   
reply to post by g146541

You must submit to Allah. You may as well consider all airports to be mosques and in full control of the muslims.

Nothing gets done in the airport without first adding in the cost of dealing with the muslims and their stupid jihad activities.

You want kids to stop being molested by freaks at the airport? Close the mosques, outlaw the Koran and Islam, deport the muslims. Safe and easy air travel will return once again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Being purposefully obtuse and willfully ignorant of a great many things won't stop the Jihad.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Clavicula

The girl was never groped at all in that video. It was done in a pretty cold way, but every seems to be trying to make it seem a lot more sinister than it really is like they want the TSA women to be a peado or something

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Safe and easy air travel is still available ALL OVER THE WORLD, without all the rediculous security measures.

just not in the good ol' policestate US of A

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join