It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

The actual FBI document is in their archive here:- vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I searched for the agent - Guy Hottel and found the document in the FBI online archive vault:-

vault.fbi.gov...

PS: it only proves an air force investigator's claims of recovered disks and humanoids in New Mexico 1952. I believe the Roswell debris was found in 1947. It could be part referring to Roswell but there is no mention of that town in the document. Thanks for posting :-)

edit on 10/4/2011 by voidal_symmetry because: wanted to add more text.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
some how a base on the other side of the moon does not seams to far fetched ,.."wishfull thinking"

but

didnt roswell have something to do with with japanese kemikaze balloon bombers

i recall seeing a video here on ats with a fellow/speaker claiming such at a conferance ,
aparently something to do with FOI act,

the eyes without eyelids where to being burned off in a thermal blast , same thing for bodily hair ,
the height was due to children and the "malformation/swelling" of libms due to atmospheric presure drops from falling down from way up high, "flying" around in crafts made from balsa and reflective material in "scuba diver suits" carrying A?/B/C weapons over the pasific ocean

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewesticle
All right: Here is the same document posted on fbi.gov - vault.fbi.gov...

This seems like the real deal.

Well, yea but that could have been planted there by a conspiracy theorist. The FBI doesn't even know it's there! I still don't believe it!!! The only way you'll ever convince me of "aliens" is if God tells me Himself, and I don't believe in God so even that won't do it. [/end sarcasm]

Some people have skulls as thick as a brick and are motivated by the concept of "being right", therefore they will never admit fault as long as there's even a minute hint of doubt. Therefore, they will say and do anything to conjure up enough doubt to avoid being wrong. Don't even bother trying to convince them.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have no idea where the click on links are to post ex text etc....they have disappeared in the upgrade methinks!
Well temporarily one hopes.

Please read this link if you can, maybe it will explain WHERE Hottel got his info/disinfo from and how it all came about. i love that one of the scoundrels is a Mr Scully.
ETA: And Hottel is mentioned here....

www.forteantimes.com...
edit on 10-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

Edited again to add some of the above linked site since I still cant find the appropriate buttons to push. ( and THAT is odd for me I can tell ya!..lol)

" A partly censored FBI document of 22 March 1950 shows that a story very similar to the one told by Fick was also in circulation in Washington, DC. A one-page report from the FBI Special Agent-in-Charge at Washington, Guy Hottel, to J Edgar Hoover, reveals that:

An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 ft [15m] in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots. According to Mr [Deleted] informant, the saucers were found in New Mexico due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers.

Although its contents appear, at first glance, eye-opening, investigator William Moore (co-author, with Charles Berlitz (see obituary, p24), of The Roswell Incident) asserts that the document is largely worthless, since its origins can be traced from Fick, to Koehler, and ultimately to Newton, whose testimony has to be examined very carefully. Of course, pro-Aztec researchers maintain that if Newton and Gebauer were in possession of information that was even remotely accurate, then the memo of 22 March 1950 should not be ignored outright."

edit on 10-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
nice, but this is just as mentioned, just a memo from an informant about what he said...not some offical "this agency recovered this, it was sent to place X," etc...

toss this on the mountain of almost proof...more evidence, no proof yet..but one day.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I heard someone say the other day (I can't for the life of me remember who it was) that we have been clamoring for "disclosure" and the government has been doing it for the last 10 years, we just refuse to see it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade
I heard someone say the other day (I can't for the life of me remember who it was) that we have been clamoring for "disclosure" and the government has been doing it for the last 10 years, we just refuse to see it.

Not fast enough, not truthful enough.
when they say disclosure...they are talking about a offical document from high up stating and confirming finds and whatever else.
But, its not just "the government has been talking to aliens"...our government is run by elected officals, a bunch of idiots in suits.
We want public scientists to go and confirm findings, be it some artifacts picked up, or interviewing ET and doing some genetic tests to confirm otherworldly origins.

I would accept that the government is in the phase of softening up the mindset of otherworld people being part of the norm here through media and light news articles however...but that is not disclosure, that is just prep work, and if you want to assume that is prep work for a disclosure, they have been doing that for 40 years

Random trivia, what is the first hollywood movie portraying aliens as friendly verses world destroyers?

Anyhow, same ole same ole..enough evidence to make the subject interesting, always stops just short of something concrete...keeps the subject alive, yet with no answers.

The concept itself is perfectly rational.,..big universe, multiple dimensions, sure...life is plentiful, advanced life is plentiful, and mapping/exploring would be on the agenda for any advanced race of beings...it makes sense for otherworlders to have happened by this planet..the question is, are their boots on the ground at this moment in time.
My gut tells me sure, but my skeptical mind wants proof.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I'm gonna go with the 1951 classic, The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Is that it?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I can't recall the exact show but there was a guy from the old balloon programs during the time period whne roswell happened that was very convincing. It was hard to come to any other conclusion than that: a) some people are lying about it being a ufo b) there was possibly a separate ufo crash that most people don't know about c) a balloon DID crash and it WAS secret and so they may have encouraged the ufo explanation to hide it. Etc. My opinion is that it's possible both a balloon and a ufo crashed. I know it sounds weird but I'm a weird person.

Honestly though I think there's more evidence supporting the balloon program. When the subject is UFOs most of my knowledge is about the witness reports. They're not proof but in sum total the evidence adds up to the point where you have to be incredulous to deny it. It's very difficult to believe it hook line and sinker but it's equally difficult to deny it. Bottom line, we have qualified witnesses with expert aviation/astronomy/etc knowledge that were unable to identify these objects even when they were 100 feet away. We have multiple witnesses. We have something here that's UNKNOWN and it's not something we can reject or prove authentic. It's a true irony that when man finally stumbled on the aliens he was unable to confirm it. That appears to be what happened or is happening. But the UFOs might not even be alien. Who knows? I can't say anything for sure. I just know that anybody who takes a strong position can't be trusted.
edit on 10-4-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I would think that if this is real, then it would have already made an appearance in the main stream media. But then again maybe not. I'm hoping that this is a real document.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, so what we have is a FBI agent to the FBI director telling about a report from *BLANK*, an investigator for the air forces stating that aliens are real.

We don't know who blank is, other than an investigator for the air forces so that is semi creditable at best.

In my opinion this is just another drip of disclosure. They know you are going to find this and talk about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sabreblade

I'm gonna go with the 1951 classic, The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Is that it?

I don't know...ok, trivia was a bad word...question would have been better

But isn't DESS about a planet destroyer also...but we got a pass right at the very last second?
I know the remake was pretty horrible..definately a bad message there...(oh, you humans built stuff..thats not on, we will kill you for that...oh, your sorry, ok...but going to send you back to the caves now, and no more building stuff!)

hardly beneviolent...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414

I would think that if this is real, then it would have already made an appearance in the main stream media. But then again maybe not. I'm hoping that this is a real document.

The document is real, but read it again, its not very profound. opens a few questions, but nothing of groundbreaking significance.
reminds me of the files released a couple days ago about all the endless letters and such about the aliens and such hosted on the FBI site...that got people excited until they finally realized they were reading letters to the FBI, not from...which means basically they saved any letter written by any yahoo out there and shoved em in a file..meh.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensquad414
I would think that if this is real,

It is real in the sense that it is a well-known actual FBI document. However, it is about an equally well-known hoax.

then it would have already made an appearance in the main stream media.

These documents have already made an appearance in the main stream media - in the 1970s and 1980s. (As I've mentioned above, and elsewhere over the last few years, these documents were released by the FBI under the Freedom Of Information Act in the last 1970s).

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I haven't heard of three but I remember reading(try to find) that there was a second disk that some students had found not too far from the Roswell craft,and reported survivors as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This whole skeptic thing is getting kinda old, it is hard to fight a person, that does not even believe in his own self, because skeptics are intelligent sentient lifeforms just like what they DON'T BELIEVE IN....

It does not make any sense.

Skeptics require an official document released by the government, the government releases the documents, and now they MUST be fake.

You skeptics make me lol, really, you do.

If you have to be convinced that the same civilization they live on is one of the millions in this universe, then You'll never have your proof, Maybe just be a christian then if trying to understand that is too hard for your brain...

Not to mention saucer craft is not a new phenom, they have been sighted for thousands of years, and they will continue to do so.

Face it skeptics, your going to be fighting an unwinnable battle for the rest of your lives, it's easier to just believe in yourself and that this lifestyle is likely not too different than others that have come and gone.

Once this new generation of internet kids takes over you old dinosaur skeptic generation, those skeptic views will vanish into the abyss of history.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Quasar_La-Zar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sorry, but if they're human they're not real. Aliens wouldn't look human, so unless they're from an alternate universe, they're just not aliens. Maybe time travelers, maybe a genetic experiment gone horribly wrong. But not aliens.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Sorry, but if they're human they're not real. Aliens wouldn't look human, so unless they're from an alternate universe, they're just not aliens. Maybe time travelers, maybe a genetic experiment gone horribly wrong. But not aliens.

Thats a stupid thing to say.

Look at yourselves, the body is not "human" its a humanoid type body.

Its very likely that this design is the best for intelligent species that depend on their intelligence and working together for their survival.

Just because they look human, does not mean anything....

How did you even come to that conclusion anyways?

Not to mention that on this planet, all the species that were ever considered intelligent, were humanoids. What other body case would be better? A dog? a bird? a fish? no, its the primate body

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The original was basically "Knock off the atomic testing and learn to get along or we will end you."
I couldn't bring myself to watch the remake.
But that's the first time I remember the aliens not just wanting to eat us/enslave us etc.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join