It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Light During Today's Japan Quake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Can't find reports for this and it is clearly not a building or airport light.

Anyone know?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... You didn't look too much!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This is really interesting and strange. I only yesterday ( and I'm living in the UK ) was sat in my room and noticed a really bright flash. At first I didn't think much of it, thought maybe a storm was starting, waited for any thunder yet realizing, there isn't any clouds outside and no wind. I wasn't looking outside at all, so I cant say what I saw flash on my walls in my room was anything in the sky but I know nothing in my room has a flash but only shortly after, I see a flash again but again because of the time between them, I was not looking outside. Was it something like this? I don't know but to see this after yesterday wondering what I saw was just me, makes me think now.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's a Transformer, that's it..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

I am all for admitting a double post mistake but the link you provided shows no video of this. Is there another link?

Thanks

link   
Flag and star for you my freind! I wanted to post a thread on this but unfortunatly i haven't reached 20 posts cause im a newbie haa. That does look similar to that think over in Israel? Can't quite remember where it was but there was that orb thing that shot off in the sky. Maybe it's a ufo? Live disclosure? ooooohh...

link   
I Believe it was a Substation Next to the Sendai(sp?) Mainline.

It's almost certianry has nothing to Do with Fukushima

link   
reply to post by jude11

Very interesting video out there. I'm no light expert but I carefully watched for the said light which is shown many times and it seemed to be a light that glow in every direction by watching it glowing. At the end, what took my attention is the light which simply left out and seemed to origin from a very small object. While the glowing is reducing and leaving out, it is at this very moment you understand what I just said.

Thruthseek3r

link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

Are you there? Was it reported on the news?

Link please

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

OR

?!?!?!?!?! WHICH IS IT? This is Important Information....

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

I am all for admitting a double post mistake but the link you provided shows no video of this. Is there another link?

Thanks

There were a couple of threads on it earlier but they must have been removed as there was already a new thread and it's been talked about at length in the "main" thread (Japan declares nuclear emergency) as well.

EDIT: 99% sure it was a electrical substation going pop, btw.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Curio because: Addition

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It has to be a transformer cause at the end of the video, you can actually see the city lights shutting off and all...If not...Then I have no ideas :-/

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Son, there are several videos on that link and 2 pages at least of discussion on the flash. Someone even put a map of Japan's railways and powerplants up. You have to look for more than a minute.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Son, there are several videos on that link and 2 pages at least of discussion on the flash. Someone even put a map of Japan's railways and powerplants up. You have to look for more than a minute.

Thanks for the guidance Pops.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Further information and videos in this duplicate [closed] thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

autobots, roll out!

new topics

top topics