It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Burgers anyone?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've just created this thread so we can continue on a conversation with a modern day alchemist. He's agreed for the next few days to answer questions we have.

I've found him and his book to be very insightful and hope we can all take this opportunity to use this resource while we have it. Opportunities like this do not come along very often.

Edit:

To the people who're interested in the book Sign00 has been told not to advertise it here on ATS but we're welcome to discuss his findings. I set this thread up because he was temporarily banned for advertising a free book...

If you're interested in reading it please U2U me and I'll provide a free link for you to either read online or download it. I don't think that there's anything against offering a freely available book for discussion.

Also I'm half on and half off, this thread is really about Sign00 and his work at the moment not me. So if you want to star please do so for him.
edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Cool, do you have a name and link to a website about him ? so we can get a heads up on the type of questions might suit him ?
thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

He's on ATS I hope he's going to be arriving here shortly. I'll U2U you a link to his book.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm always lurking around here somewhere over the last couple of days.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Hi I'm over halfway through the book, it is the Book of Aquarius isn't it?

Is the distillation to make white/red phosphorous? That's what it seems like, then the refining of the phosphorous creates the 'stone' and increases its power.... Is that right?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
No, there is only a tiny amount of phosphorus in urine. Phosphorus also glows in the dark, so it easy to spot, whereas this doesn't.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

What type of questions would someone who has not read the book yet ask. I'm very curious about this type of stuff, as it seems everyone has LONG forgotten it even existed.

There's a few things i would like to know about - like My Father has what appears to be colon cancer forming, one of my best friends has severe heart problems, and a girl i know is constantly stressed out about ...well absolutely nothing.

Are you the type of person that could "brew" something up for these types of things? Or is that not the type of thing to discuss here. The thread didn't give much to go off of, and I'm not a speed reader, so i have not read the book yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Im reading the manuscript now, its fairly late here so i might not get back on till tommorow, but thanks for the chance to discuss the book.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Thanks for clearing that up for me
I'm looking forward to getting started.

Was also wondering (for another experiment I've got planned) what is the best way to impart a particular frequency on something so it carries that frequency - does the object that emits the frequency have to be made of the same material as what you want the receiver to be? Or is there a material you know of which can take different frequencies from different sources and hold on to them?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What type of questions would someone who has not read the book yet ask. I'm very curious about this type of stuff, as it seems everyone has LONG forgotten it even existed.

There's a few things i would like to know about - like My Father has what appears to be colon cancer forming, one of my best friends has severe heart problems, and a girl i know is constantly stressed out about ...well absolutely nothing.

Are you the type of person that could "brew" something up for these types of things? Or is that not the type of thing to discuss here. The thread didn't give much to go off of, and I'm not a speed reader, so i have not read the book yet.

There is only one medicine. It comes in 2 forms: white and red. The red is stronger. It will cure everything, including old age, and depression (as long as the depression is an imbalance.)

Was also wondering (for another experiment I've got planned) what is the best way to impart a particular frequency on something so it carries that frequency - does the object that emits the frequency have to be made of the same material as what you want the receiver to be? Or is there a material you know of which can take different frequencies from different sources and hold on to them?

Water adopts frequencies most easily, but it won't hold on to them for long if the form is not stable. Otherwise, I don't think I fully understand what you mean.
edit on 27-3-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Water is good. Thanks for that

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

The source of the water matters too, running clear water from rivers and streams is better then tap water from what ive been led to belive..?
can you clarify if this is the case here ?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Well yes, because tap water already has adopted the frequency of all the minerals and chemicals in it, and whatever the pipes are made out of. This is why glass is the best container for water, since it doesn't seem to impart much frequency.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
ok you have me very intrested...
but what book?
links to the other posts please!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks guys - I'm doing some research involving vibration, crystals, signatures of different heavenly bodies, and their effects on myself. I figure now if I can impart the frequencies into water, then drink the water - that might just be the way forward.

On a separate note - don't suppose any of you guys have heard of something called Uoke's Lever?

Sorry yeah here's the link to the book in question:
www.forgottenbooks.org...
edit on 27/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
ok you have me very intrested...
but what book?
links to the other posts please!

I was wondering the same thing - I tried to get it via U2U, but i think OP logged off.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

Book can be downloaded or viewed online here

www.forgottenbooks.org...

The thread which introduced the book is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Yes, ive also considered the effect of energizing water then drinking it, in essence making a cup of tea is much the same thing, it imparts the energy of the tea into the water which then acts on our body.
I relate it to the fact that everything is made up of quantum particles/waves.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I've got a program on my computer called TrueRTA, I use it to generate Solfeggio Frequencies which I play through music to help me relax. I suppose it would be possible to impart these frequencies into water too.

The program is free to download I think (it was a few months back)
www.trueaudio.com...

I've also seen that just by drawing a star on paper with the numbers of the frequencies around the points is enough to charge water (by placing a glass of water on top of the star and giving thanks to the water). I think the word 'Thanks' is also written in the middle of the star.

The frequencies if I remember correctly are:

174hz
285hz
396hz
417hz
528hz
639hz
741hz
852hz
963hz

So it would be a nine-point star, I seem to recall seeing a 12-point one also with extra numbers.
edit on 27/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: typo

edit on 27/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: more info

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Water treated in Electromagnetic feilds has in some cases show to have some healing potential to it. Its also very similar to the ancient concept of "living" water from rivers or even indoors via use of aparatus.

The potential benefits are
- Magnetized water tastes sweeter and has more clarity.
- Magnetic water promotes a more alkaline pH in the body
- Magnetic water promotes healing of wounds and burns
- Magnetic water has a therapeutic effect on digestive, nervous and urinary systems
- Magnetic water may also be beneficial for fevers, sore throat, menstrual and menopause discomfort.
- Magnetic water revitalizes the body
- Magnetic water provides positive effect on the autonomic nervous system
- Magnetized water has been reported to help regulate the heart function and clear clogged arteries
- Magnetic water has been beneficial for kidney ailments, gout, obesity and premature aging
- Magnetic water may help relieve pain
- Magnetic water infuses energy into the body, controls bacteria, and stimulates brain function.

And all you need is an electromagnet and a container
oh yeah some water as well. Prolly don't want to go with Pee for this one though

edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: mandatory pee joke insertion

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join