It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Burgers anyone?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Heres a link to an article on Masaru Emoto, he does work with programming water.
en.wikipedia.org...
His work was featured in the movie "what the bleep do we know?"
a section about that is here
whatthebleep.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2a7a165a2e5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Charged water has good effects, but you have to be a little careful with it.

It is negatively charged (negative ions) water that you want to drink, not positively charged water.

Except for someone who has cancer, they should not drink negatively charged water, since that encourages the cancer to grow. In which case they can put the positive side of a magnet against their cancer and that will retard it.

Negative (south) is the masculine (yang) principle which encourages growth. Positive (north) is the feminine (yin) principle which discourages growth. This is why most people should use negative ions, unless they have cancer as it will make the cancer grow faster.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Getting back to what you were saying on the other thread.

About what you said concerning semen as the ingredient. Thinking about it now...
I can see auras, and so I know that during "those moments" energy is radiating off the genitals like crazy. Which would lead me to assume that the semen must also be full of energy.

There are 2 things we want from the ingredient. The salt and the water. Would semen produce this salt? Probably. Would it be as good as the salt from the urine? Maybe, but I would think not, since the urine is more undetermined and filtered.

But the water is a different story, and this is where the active principle lies. It would make sense for there to be more life-energy in the semen.

So perhaps it would be more efficient to use the salt from the urine and then the water from the semen. Perhaps.

My main problem with this is that it was not mentioned by the alchemists. I have tried various methods of my own invention (urea, phosphorus, etc.) which I thought sound like it would work, but got nowhere. Whereas when I stick to what the alchemists say, it all works as they say it should. So I've been put off trying to come up with my own theories, and more intent on following the exact instructions by the Sages, which we have to remember are some of the most intelligent people who ever lived. And they didn't mention semen as far as I know, which is why I'm skeptical of it.

Using the salt from one and the water from the other may just be another way of doing it. I tend to think that because the ancients didn't mention it means either a: they didn't know about it b: they did but it was erased from history somehow or c: it just plain didn't work.

If it didn't work I'd expect more of them to have been open about it because Semen is one of the first things I would have thought about if I was begining the work for myself. This line of thinking leads me to believe there may have been some success with this method, the occlusion of something sometimes enlightens more then its inclusion.

Much like how you came to the conclusion that the Philosophical Mercury was Urine, semen or menstrum also seem to fit the bill. The conjuncion of Urine and Semen is interesting though from the aspect that it's a combination of Life and Death used to produce the powder and so it could have a greater efficiency. The problem is how much semen would be needed because if we're talking liters I'm going to need a bucket and a couple of weeks here.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Also

Concerning spiritual alchemy... like I said, I don't think alchemy is about spirituality. At least, I've never read anything by the alchemists that was to be interpreted spiritually (maybe theologically, but not spiritually). There are books which talk about spiritualism, but I don't see how this connects to alchemy. Alchemy is about making the Stone. So it's a different subject, no?

That's technically not true. Hermes, who's considered the father of Alchemy states again and again that this is a mental art and as the Alchemist perfects the tincture he also perfects himself. So the stone may be the manifestation of living energy made material but the work the Alchemist undertakes also begins to purify and convert the lead of ignorance into the gold of spiritual knowing as well as the metallurgical work at hand.

It's kind of like when I was saying to you earlier in U2U, the spiritual side of it introduces the Alchemist to the forces he works with in tiny bits so when he finally does attain the stone he's attained it from within himself using his perfected knowledge of nature. He's changed as much as the stone.

I don't know if it was you, but someone said to me earlier today that those who attained to the philosophers stone saw heaven as clearly as a man see's his face in a glass. They have the opportunity for a greatly extended life but most are eager to undergo death because they see it as just another Alchemical change in the process of becoming something else. So really all Alchemists are persuing the Spiritual side of the work in the end.
edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Isn't Uoke's Lever part of the Easter island myth?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have a question;

could the "philosophers stone" be used to change ones appearance? could it be used to combine outside dna into your current dna; therefore changing your "self"? Could the stone be used to "impregnate" a virgin?

:ie; Jesus Christ; Quetzalcoatl; Buddha; Alexander the Great; Augustus; (others)

could the stone be the key to "reincarnation"?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CVinWA

I think he's gone offline for a bit I'm sure he'll be back on later to answer you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have read the book and see where this is going.

Lets just look at one thing, first in the use of the stone to transmute stone in to gold or silver.

With all of the quantum physics that I have bin reading and seeing, I have come to under stand that every thing in this world at a quantum level is just a small fuzzy proton that got together with a hole lot of other proton and became a rock. Well we see it as a rock but is it really a rock ?

The question then becomes what if we were to see that rock as a gold rock instead, now as soon as we observe the rock for what it is a quantum field of possibilities, and we give it the intension of seeing it as a rock of gold, the quantum field would change the rock to gold.

Just like what the Philosophy stone does change things at the quantum level. That is the basis of how all things change in this world, no stone needed only with the power of your mind can it change stone to gold or silver for our minds work at the quantum level. The making of the stone is just a method in the proses of making you believe in what you are doing.

The sooner you come to realize that the world we live in is just a Quantum field of possibilities that we can interact with in this world the sooner that you will realize that all things on this planet are only objects that we think we see in our reality to be true only in to our selfs. The true power to change things on this planet comes when you understand that Quantum field of possibilities is here for every on of us to take control of and make what ever we want it to be, what is the true Philosophers stone is that we are the stone we were born with it but there was no instruction included with it.

Every thing else in our lives and what is happening on this world is just a distraction to what is going on in the real world, it is all happening to keep us from truly understanding that we don't need any of the thing that other think we need. Just think if you could make anything happen at the quantum level to your self and anything that you need, you remove the power of all of the governments and corporations that are fighting to control us.

Complete Independence from all things and anyone governments and corporations, and we are all born with it.
Now that is still a secret that we have not figured out yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

You're partly correct. We as human being are quantum machines on many levels however consciously we do not operate at the levels of energy required to manifest such changes.

Try thinking of it like this. Imagine putting a knife in the socket because you know there's electricity in you operating right now. What'll happen (after you crap your pants) is you'll get blown clear across the room by the force of the charge operating on you.

Within us we do not have the currents available in our present state to access the kind of energy used in such a transmutation. It would destroy us if we were exposed to it without preparation. The Philosophers stone and the practices that go along with it are like step up and step down transformers that allow us to take in an element that is capable of dealing with a larger percentage of the energy available and allows us to use it.

So in a very trite way this is like the Matrix, we're all Neo and if we say "No" the bullets will stop in mid-air. The reality of it is we are not of the right constituency to be able to affect such a dramatic change within our environment no matter how much you believe it is an illusion. Therefore the bullets won't stop.

Man without doubt, is capable of such feats one day and the Philosophers stone is a way of speeding up that evolution into a single life time.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sorry your wrong on that front, in the transformation proses there is no power required to change anything, it's only your perception that needs to change and that requires no power at all. Don't you see it has nothing to do with power for each proton has the power to be anything in this reality, that you see it to be.

It has nothing to do with power that is the misconception of this reality, there is no power required to change anything it all comes from your mind that is the only requirement. Don't you see that if you think it's not possible that is all it takes for it to not happen. The protons just conform to that reality, no energy is required to change anything as long as you keep believing what you believe. All of reality begins with you and only you no one can live you reality. So if that is the case, then all things in your reality is created by you already. No power needed, don't you get it, it has nothing to do with what is out there but only what is in side you, nothing more nothing less.

If you believe you need more power than that is what is required, don't you see you have just set your own limits as to what you can do, all because you don't understand what your doing.

fine look up Matrix Energetics and see for your self that the only thing that is needed is only your perception to change, you are a limited by what you think your limited to only because you think that your limited to that thought because you think you live in a limited reality because you think in universe that is ruled by rules that are limited only by what you think you know. So in a way you are limiting your self and the only one that can change that is you. And only you for you are the center of your reality, but if you want to give that up to others and there beliefs so be it, for you are only doing it to your self and you may learn that or not.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

If it didn't work I'd expect more of them to have been open about it because Semen is one of the first things I would have thought about if I was begining the work for myself

They're not in the habit of explaining things in detail like that. The alchemy books don't talk about alternative experiments. In their own way they're very orthodox.

Much like how you came to the conclusion that the Philosophical Mercury was Urine, semen or menstrum also seem to fit the bill.

It certainly was urine they were using. I've read enough comments, and seen enough imagery of springs and people peeing into flasks to work this out. But this is not to say that semen could not be used.

The conjuncion of Urine and Semen is interesting though from the aspect that it's a combination of Life and Death used to produce the powder and so it could have a greater efficiency.

Nothing special about the urine or the semen. We're just looking for minute particles, water and life-energy.

The problem is how much semen would be needed because if we're talking liters I'm going to need a bucket and a couple of weeks here.

Maybe a glass full. You don't need liters.

Hermes, who's considered the father of Alchemy states again and again that this is a mental art and as the Alchemist perfects the tincture he also perfects himself.

Where? There is only one remaining work of Hermes which is 100% genuine, and that is The Emerald Tablet. Everything else is just written under the name of Hermes, especially during the 19th and early 20th century.

So the stone may be the manifestation of living energy made material but the work the Alchemist undertakes also begins to purify and convert the lead of ignorance into the gold of spiritual knowing as well as the metallurgical work at hand.

Not really. I'm not arguing that understanding the Stone leads to spiritual things, but the alchemical symbolism does not represent the spirituality. There's nothing I've ever read which was genuine and actually talking about spiritual alchemy. I agree that the analogy works quite well with the symbolism, and of course it does because any truth applies of every level. But this is still a modern invention, the old alchemists were not talking about spirituality in any way.

The way it works is that by understanding the Stone it will open your ideas up to God and you will become more spiritual. Then by ingesting the Stone it will take away all suffering and give you so much spiritual energy, that you will naturally become a very spiritual person. But this does not mean to say that the alchemists actually were writing in regards to spirituality. They were writing about the physical operations.

could the "philosophers stone" be used to change ones appearance? could it be used to combine outside dna into your current dna; therefore changing your "self"? Could the stone be used to "impregnate" a virgin? could the stone be the key to "reincarnation"?

Not really. I don't think DNA can be spliced while you are still here, since your body would then be incorrect to the instructions in the DNA and it would be confused, it would have to be done before you are born. No. The key to reincarnation? Reincarnation doesn't need a key.

The making of the stone is just a method in the proses of making you believe in what you are doing.

No. There is the Stone, then there is changing the world by intention. These are different. The Stone is a real physical object and energy in this dream universe, whereas our intentions change the dream universe.

Within us we do not have the currents available in our present state to access the kind of energy used in such a transmutation. It would destroy us if we were exposed to it without preparation. The Philosophers stone and the practices that go along with it are like step up and step down transformers that allow us to take in an element that is capable of dealing with a larger percentage of the energy available and allows us to use it.

I've heard this over and over, that people need to be trained for the energy. Is it really true though? You can certainly give a high concentration of the Stone to any old person and it will in no way harm them, however ignorant they may be.

So in a very trite way this is like the Matrix, we're all Neo and if we say "No" the bullets will stop in mid-air. The reality of it is we are not of the right constituency to be able to affect such a dramatic change within our environment no matter how much you believe it is an illusion. Therefore the bullets won't stop.

And you're fighting against the fact that everyone around you believes they won't stop, so you have to be more aware than everyone else put together.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I've heard this over and over, that people need to be trained for the energy. Is it really true though? You can certainly give a high concentration of the Stone to any old person and it will in no way harm them, however ignorant they may be.

I would be very careful with that. I'm commenting only on the dosage part of this. From what I have read the proper dosage to ingest is a diluted 1 or 2 drops of the Stone. There were warnings of too high a dose "firing the body" and being fatal especially after multiplying the quality. Much testing on dosage would be recommended. I would first test to see if it would actually work for turning lead into gold. Then, if it did, I would test it on mice/rats at very low dose and move up from there to larger animals. I would not recommend you just eat a chunk.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I would be very careful with that. I'm commenting only on the dosage part of this. From what I have read the proper dosage to ingest is a diluted 1 or 2 drops of the Stone. There were warnings of too high a dose "firing the body" and being fatal especially after multiplying the quality. Much testing on dosage would be recommended. I would first test to see if it would actually work for turning lead into gold. Then, if it did, I would test it on mice/rats at very low dose and move up from there to larger animals. I would not recommend you just eat a chunk.

From my understanding the reason why it is suggested to eat a tiny amount is because it would just be wasteful to use more, there is only a certain amount we can use at any time, ingesting more would just be a waste. I've never heard a warning in any alchemical book against ingesting too much.

What is your source for this?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
It will cure everything, including old age,

How old are you?

How long have you been this age?

I'm *slightly* dubious.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snap
reply to post by sign00

www.scribd.com...

That's fake, or the author has misinterpreted the sources they read.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I can't disagree with you on the statement about Hermes. Although the divine pyramander does mention the reference to it being a mental art, upon re-reading my sources the source of the quote I mistook for Hermes was the Kybalion so it's not an original work.

However there's still Zosimos of Panopolis from the 3rd - 4th century AD who was a proponent of it being a spiritual art.
en.wikipedia.org...

There's also references by Paracelsus in Alchemical Catechism to it being a spiritual art.

"Q. When the Philosophers speak of gold and silver, from which they extract their matter, are we to suppose that they refer to the vulgar gold and silver? A. By no means; vulgar silver and gold are dead, while those of the Philosophers are full of life"

It's not a case of being trained for using this energy, especially not regarding the stone. I was saying that in relation to the other posters comment comparing Alchemy to Quantum Physics role of the observer. My point was the current mind set modern man possesses is not powerful enough to evoke material change consistently. The proof of that is we don't see people flying through the air and teleporting every day even though these things are possible from a quantum perspective.

The ancient mind set was probably more intuned with this reality, be it from possession of the Philosophers stone or simply being at the end of a very long period of learning. When I see Hieroglyphs I see it as a sign of a very advanced race instead of a primitive race. My reasoning is this.

Much like 8,16,32,64 &c bit computing mans development is similarly mirrored through the use of language. Alphabetical languages are primitive because the words only usually relate to one side of a concept at a time. As a race progresses and concepts form into definite ideas people need more suitable forms of expression for language.

Heiroglyphs do not contain a single idea attached to a word, they're actually a complex network of ideas brought together under a specific symbol so that by reading you actually experience the concepts attached to the symbol. This is something similar to what successful magicians practice today.

Again this is just my pet theory but judging by our current generations dabbling in Heiroglyphs such as smiley faces, emotocons and so on it seems that we're transitioning away from an alphabetical language into a heiroglyphic one. This is similar to the way technical languages work today.

But this is away from the main point.

edit on 28/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Sorry your wrong on that front, in the transformation proses there is no power required to change anything, it's only your perception that needs to change and that requires no power at all. Don't you see it has nothing to do with power for each proton has the power to be anything in this reality, that you see it to be.

It has nothing to do with power that is the misconception of this reality, there is no power required to change anything it all comes from your mind that is the only requirement. Don't you see that if you think it's not possible that is all it takes for it to not happen. The protons just conform to that reality, no energy is required to change anything as long as you keep believing what you believe. All of reality begins with you and only you no one can live you reality. So if that is the case, then all things in your reality is created by you already. No power needed, don't you get it, it has nothing to do with what is out there but only what is in side you, nothing more nothing less.

If you believe you need more power than that is what is required, don't you see you have just set your own limits as to what you can do, all because you don't understand what your doing.

fine look up Matrix Energetics and see for your self that the only thing that is needed is only your perception to change, you are a limited by what you think your limited to only because you think that your limited to that thought because you think you live in a limited reality because you think in universe that is ruled by rules that are limited only by what you think you know. So in a way you are limiting your self and the only one that can change that is you. And only you for you are the center of your reality, but if you want to give that up to others and there beliefs so be it, for you are only doing it to your self and you may learn that or not.

Not to sound trollish if that's true then you should be able to teleport to my house right now so I'll put the kettle on. It shouldn't matter if I happen to disagree or not if you've successfuly been able to manipulate your perceptions to gain a measure of power

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

When the Philosophers speak of gold and silver, from which they extract their matter, are we to suppose that they refer to the vulgar gold and silver? A. By no means; vulgar silver and gold are dead, while those of the Philosophers are full of life"

You misinterpreted it. The quote is only saying that we do not use real "common" gold and silver as the ingredient of the Stone. We use living gold and silver, which are just metaphors for the white salt and distilled urine, which are full of life, meaning that they contain the active principle of life-energy.

Alphabetical languages are primitive because the words only usually relate to one side of a concept at a time. As a race progresses and concepts form into definite ideas people need more suitable forms of expression for language.

Heiroglyphs do not contain a single idea attached to a word, they're actually a complex network of ideas brought together under a specific symbol so that by reading you actually experience the concepts attached to the symbol. This is something similar to what successful magicians practice today.

Again this is just my pet theory but judging by our current generations dabbling in Heiroglyphs such as smiley faces, emotocons and so on it seems that we're transitioning away from an alphabetical language into a heiroglyphic one. This is similar to the way technical languages work today.

I can agree with this.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join