It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
This is a strange story so bare with me.

I'm a member of forgottenbooks.org and 2 days ago I got an announcement they sent to all their members saying that a manuscript called 'The Book of Aquarius' had been anonymously emailed into their site. After reading it they thought it important enough to email all their members about and put the whole book up for free on their web site. The book is free for everyone, you don't have to be a member.

Now Forgotten Books is quite a big company, they publish thousands of books in different countries, so I downloaded the book and have just finished reading it.

The book is remarkable. The anonymous author actually claims to be making the Philosopher's Stone, which they claim is not a myth but a real and physical thing. Not only that, but it is even more powerful than the myths.

Of course normally I wouldn't just believe something I read on the Internet, but the author supports everything they say with hundreds of quotes from real alchemy books. So I looked up some of the alchemy books and they actually exist! And the quotes are actually in those alchemy books. Everything he/she says is supported by books written hundreds of years ago, so I don't see how this can be scam, unless he has a time machine too!

Somehow the author of this book has managed to decode the mystic language of the alchemists, and they even tell you how to read the alchemy books yourself, which makes it possible for anyone to read the alchemy books.

I know not many people will believe me but please check this out for yourself, since it is free.

But it goes further. The author also goes into detail about 2012 and how the golden age we are going into is actually when the Philosopher's Stone is free for all people. He/She even goes into stuff about enlightenment and metaphysics.

Here is a quote from the introduction.

The purpose of this book is to release one particular secret, which has been kept hidden for the last 12,000 years. The Philosophers' Stone, Elixir of Life, Fountain of Youth, Ambrosia, Soma, Amrita, Nectar of Immortality. These are different names for the same thing.

Throughout history this secret has been used by a very few to extend their lives hundreds of years in perfect health, with access to unlimited wealth, among many other miraculous properties. Some kept the secret because they understood that the time was not right for the secret to be free for all people, but most kept the secret out of their own jealousy, ignorance, egotism and corruption.

The Stone's history and the history of the human race up until this day is a strange story full of secret societies, hooded cloaks, and mystical symbols. Such theatrics are childish and shallow. It's pointless to look for the light in the shadows.

The Philosophers' Stone operates and is made by entirely natural and scientific means. Truth is always simple, beautiful and easy to understand.

The Philosophers' Stone is real; you can make it at home. The Stone makes old people young, heals all forms of sickness and disease, extends your life, turns any metal into gold, and more, as you will learn. This isn't a myth or a metaphor, it's a fact.

Don't judge this book before you've read it. This is not one of those airy fairy books written in all kinds of mystical language, filling pages with words that makes sentences but not sense. This book will make more sense than anything you've ever read before.

The age of secrets is over. I'm writing this book in common English. There's no need for mystical language or metaphor. This book contains no hidden meaning or codes; everything is stated plainly and directly, in the shortest and simplest of words necessary to convey the meaning.

Chapters 1 - 2 are the introduction and foreword.
Chapters 3 - 17 cover the theory of alchemy.
Chapters 18 - 28 cover the practical instructions for making the Stone.
Chapters 29 - 31 cover further information on the Stone.
Chapters 32 - 46 cover the history of the Stone.
Chapters 47 - 48 cover some more philosophical topics.
Chapter 49 is the alchemists' prophecy.
Chapter 50 is the afterword.
Chapter 51 is the bibliography.

What do you think of this?

Here is the link to download it for free:
www.forgottenbooks.org...

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I skipped to the part on how to make the stone and stopped reading as soon as I seen the main ingrediant is urine! Good luck with your stones guys...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Thanks so much for this OP, very generous - I can never get enough of Alchemy text

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

whowver wrote that pdf has spent years doing it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HiroProtagonist

Go back and read the quotes under that chapter and you'll see that all the ancient alchemists really were using urine.

See:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Matter lies before the eyes of all; everybody sees it, touches it, loves it, but knows it not. It is glorious and vile, precious and of small account, and is found everywhere.

The Golden Tract Concerning the Stone of the Philosophers
by An Anonymous German Philosopher, 16th - 17th Cen. (?)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Know that our Mercury is before the eyes of all men, though it is known to few. When it is prepared, its splendour is most admirable; but the sight is vouchsafed to none, save the sons of knowledge. Do not despise it, therefore, when you see it in sordid guise; for if you do, you will never accomplish our Magistery—and if you can change its countenance, the transformation will be glorious. For our water is a most pure virgin, and is loved of many, but meets all her wooers in foul garments, in order that she may be able to distinguish the worthy from the unworthy.

The Fount of Chemical Truth, by Eirenaeus Philalethes, 1694 AD
when you shall be acquainted with the causes of this disposition you will admire that a Matter so corrupt should contain in itself such a heavenly like nature

Verbum Dismissum, by Count Bernard Trevisan, 15th Cen.
by the ignorant and the beginner it is thought to be the vilest and meanest of things. It is sought by many Sages, and found by few; [...] Men have it before their eyes, handle it with their hands, yet know it not, though they constantly tread it under their feet. [...] [the matter is] very common, and may be everywhere obtained in abundance;

The Sophic Hydrolith, Or, Water Stone of the Wise, by Anonymous, 17th Cen.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the post and link, doubt if it actually works but I´m sure it´s a good read.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
wow. this is exciting.
will read the pdf and give it a shot.
see you in 347 years!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
where can we get the pdf?

Sorry , missed the link at the top of thier homepage.

edit on 25-3-2011 by gareth01422 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is the link:

From there they let you download a pdf, zip, ebook or read it online.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well I quickly went over the whole book and more precisely over the section about creating the stone. The concept is interesting and the quotes from other books seem to fit this theory. Sadly I do not have 3 years time to check if it works or not (at least for now) but just because urine is the main component does not make this a hoax . Urine has a lot of different chemicals in it so why could one of them not be used to make th fabled stone
?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

You don't have time to be immortal? Too busy to have infinite wealth and live forever?

I don't mean to sound sarcastic... but what if it is real...

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Know why it's urine?

First you have to understand the basics of alchemy. The crux of alchemical practice and belief, is the desire to shed the dross - the impurities - and leave only that which is pure. So let's look at urine. it is produced by the body, and passes through the genitals. In alchemical thought, due to its gnostic origins, the body itself is impurity. However... Urine (like tears and sweat) is actually sterile. That is to say, it's pure.

That is, purity (urine) is being drawn off from the dross (one's body).

Alchemy is the conjunction of philosophy and Mad Science. The "philosopher's stone" is not an actual object or elixir or salve or anything like that. it's a praxis. The formulae for it is symbolic, in every instance, of gathering that which is pure from that which is impure. By working the forumla, you are studying and learning this philosophy; if you think you're actually going to get a magic rock, you're missing the point entirely. It's all an allegory for transcending hte flesh and freeing the soul.
edit on 25/3/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Sorry for posting twice in a row but a thought just occurred to me...

Think about what affect this would have on the world. It would change everything. Everything!

People would live for thousands of years, there would be no disease, no wars, everyone would be happy...

Wait!

This is exactly what is prophesied to happen in the so-called Golden Age.

And now we know how it could happen. What if this is it? What we were waiting for?

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
TheWalkingFox:

Please read the book before commenting on it. You should read the chapter on Interpretations. The whole idea about alchemy being spiritual was from the 19th century. The actual alchemists themselves spoke about an actual physical substance. This whole thing about alchemy having to hide that it was religious because of the politics is untrue, which we can see because alchemy as it was written was itself attacked throughout history by the kings and church. England and Holland both made alchemy illegal and punishable as a felony. So who were they hiding from? No, they were not hiding from the politicians, who were after them even with their obscure words.

Considering that this is a brand new book which has just come out, which is totally different to anything released before, I think it would be worthwhile to actually read it before announcing your opinion on why it is wrong.

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
reply to post by Thill

You don't have time to be immortal? Too busy to have infinite wealth and live forever?

I don't mean to sound sarcastic... but what if it is real...

Well time is one thing , but a suitable location for the experiment is another. I assume You read the description of the procedure and see that it takes years and it has to be very carefully maintained to work . This means I need a suitable location and a lot of free time to perform this experiment. So no, I did not say I do not want to be immortal or try this experiment , I said I do not have the time now to perform it. I do not however dismiss the idea that this might work, so in later time when I have the resources and peace and quiet I will probably try it and see how it goes. I would however love to read the lab notes of somebody who will try it before I do

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

I've read the whole book twice. From my understanding although it takes a long time to make, you don't really have to do that much. For most of it you are just making sure the heat is at the right temperature, and there are only 4 adjustments of the heat. So that's only one adjustment every 6 months or so. The rest of the time the water bath is just running on electricity all happy by itself. In the First Part of the Great Work you have to do more, but still it takes 1 week to distil the urine and you have to do this 10 times, so that's only doing something once a week.

I got some quotes for you:

The work is easy and the medicine is not far away. If the secret is disclosed, it will be so simple that everyone may get a good laugh.

Wu Chen P’ien, Essay on the Understanding of Truth
by Chang Po-tuan, 1078 AD (Chinese)
The first operation, which is done by hand, is the first stage of the work, which consists in Sublimation and Purification. The second operation, in which the artist has nothing to do but look on, is the second stage of the work.

The New Pearl of Great Price, by Peter Bonus, 1338 AD
If you read the alchemical books, they warn against doing anything to disturb the Stone while it's being made. They warn against: too much heat, too little heat, too much water, not enough water, and knocking or moving the vessel in any way. In my experience none of this is as bad as they make it sound. It's not a big deal if you knock or move the vessel, and it's not a big deal if the degree of heat is wrong, as long as it's not hot enough to burn. If there is too much water you can remove some or increase the heat. While there is a problem the Stone will not develop any further, but it will continue once you've corrected your mistake.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

He did say it wasn't an code or stories. He said it was written here plain to see? Maybe its just like the chinese always knew Yak's piss.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So I haven't read the book but will, any way before I do can you just clarify this is making a stone? Yes or No?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So they say its not literally a stone, like a pebble or something. It's just called the Philosopher's Stone. I don't know why.

Wait... I remember a quote saying this in the chapter that talks what it looks like.

Know, then, that it is called a stone, not because it is like a stone, but only because, by virtue of its fixed nature, it resists the action of fire as successfully as any stone. In species it is gold, more pure than the purest; it is fixed and incombustible like a stone, but its appearance is that of very fine powder, impalpable to the touch, sweet to the taste, fragrant to the smell, in potency a most penetrative spirit, apparently dry and yet unctuous, and easily capable of tinging a plate of metal.

A Brief Guide to the Celestial Ruby, by Eirenaeus Philalethes, 1694 AD

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Wow! Thanks for posting the link to the site. I cannot wait until I have more time to read it in full length. I guess I know what I will be doing this weekend.

Cheers!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join