It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just occured to me.......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Well, if they are so smart and intelligent then why are they waiting for the atmosphere to change ?
If they hold their breath, we will win !

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Argyll

Good question.

I do not believe in malevolent ETs. But even if they'd be here, why would they try to harm us or invade us??

We're doing pretty good at destroying ourselves on our own. If I was to think of invading a country or harming it, and seeing that they are doing well destructing themselves on their own, I would just let time make the kill. I wouldn't waste a single bullet.

Just a thought...time being a luxury we are constantly ignoring. A crazy idea perhaps...

Good points.......but as an analogy, if you were going to steal a car, would you wait until it had a few hundred thousand on the clock and some bumps and scrapes......or would you steal it when it was still in pretty good nick?
edit on 16/3/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Apply photographic uploaded megabytes (mb) as to not make my IT flag out.

There is but a humble reference to a triangle object, quoted as hoax and authentic flying withing the stratosphere. Should one take a random thread as a point of reference or point of observations since it has been made clear that leo's are not ufo's ?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyA121
reply to post by Tayesin

Well, if they are so smart and intelligent then why are they waiting for the atmosphere to change ?
If they hold their breath, we will win !

Who and under what authority suggested that they were waiting ?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by Argyll

Good question.

I do not believe in malevolent ETs. But even if they'd be here, why would they try to harm us or invade us??

We're doing pretty good at destroying ourselves on our own. If I was to think of invading a country or harming it, and seeing that they are doing well destructing themselves on their own, I would just let time make the kill. I wouldn't waste a single bullet.

Just a thought...time being a luxury we are constantly ignoring. A crazy idea perhaps...

Good points.......but as an analogy, if you were going to steal a car, would you wait until it had a few hundred thousand on the clock and some bumps and scrapes......or would you steal it when it was still in pretty good nick?

Delete your approach and apply a theoretical approach and you may begin to understand what is at hand. Again a theoretical approach to science is what is at hand. Use your brain , dont abuse it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Good reply Argyll !

But as far as stealing goes, about a dozen families worldwide are doing a tremendous job at it !!

Yet indeed ETs might want to steal resources, or even the planet, for multiple reasons. It is a possibility like any other. They should have done that eons ago when it was in a much better shape. But for us humans, time is linear, and very hard to comprehend in a universal scale. They could be foreseeing coming events that would be beneficial for them to wait. Who knows !!!

But kudos to you. My brain is working overtime right now...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Apply photographic uploaded megabytes (mb) as to not make my IT flag out.

There is but a humble reference to a triangle object, quoted as hoax and authentic flying withing the stratosphere. Should one take a random thread as a point of reference or point of observations since it has been made clear that leo's are not ufo's ?

You've lost me there mate!........sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
this is kind of crazy but i live really close to Arizona and when i tell people this no one believes me so i just dont talk about it anymore but lately i've been seeing really weird objects, lights etc, like 2 months ago i was driving to Tucson,Az and i suddenly see a weird big object in the sky with the classic "ufo shape" but it wasn't silver that thing had a bronze color and it was like 1pm so i saw it really really clear, when i saw it i was like what? then i kept driving and i look over and the object kept going, i was in shock by then, so i took my cellphone and look over the object again but i heard one of those army jets or whatever going to the same direction as the object then the object just took off really fast and disappeared in 1 second, this sounds kinda long but all this happened really fast, i regret being in shock because i was so close to that thing, i would have a perfect picture by now but i just couldn't believe what i was seeing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
this is kind of crazy but i live really close to Arizona and when i tell people this no one believes me so i just dont talk about it anymore

i guess your kewl

edit on 16-3-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

yes, im very KEWL. thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
this is kind of crazy but i live really close to Arizona and when i tell people this no one believes me so i just dont talk about it anymore but lately i've been seeing really weird objects, lights etc, like 2 months ago i was driving to Tucson,Az and i suddenly see a weird big object in the sky with the classic "ufo shape" but it wasn't silver that thing had a bronze color and it was like 1pm so i saw it really really clear, when i saw it i was like what? then i kept driving and i look over and the object kept going, i was in shock by then, so i took my cellphone and look over the object again but i heard one of those army jets or whatever going to the same direction as the object then the object just took off really fast and disappeared in 1 second, this sounds kinda long but all this happened really fast, i regret being in shock because i was so close to that thing, i would have a perfect picture by now but i just couldn't believe what i was seeing.

All you see are weather ballons..hehhe.....well i hope those being paid can back me up here

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

Good reply Argyll !

But as far as stealing goes, about a dozen families worldwide are doing a tremendous job at it !!

Yet indeed ETs might want to steal resources, or even the planet, for multiple reasons. It is a possibility like any other. They should have done that eons ago when it was in a much better shape. But for us humans, time is linear, and very hard to comprehend in a universal scale. They could be foreseeing coming events that would be beneficial for them to wait. Who knows !!!

But kudos to you. My brain is working overtime right now...

Damn!......you've got me thinking again now!

I must say it's a hell of a leap to suggest they can see into the future.......but if they could!......and they foresee coming events, then surely whatever is to come is going to leave our planet in a better place?.....otherwise they would have taken it sooner!........assuming of course that their intent is hostile.......................and they want whatever it is we've got.....or will have!

Thanks for that!......you've made my brain hurt

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Sounds crazy..make no mistake, intentions are hostile regardless of what you assume or read. Constructive thinking suggests that since they are here, why not make their intentions known, all and every apparatus in media manipulation has been put forward on a global scale. How effective is that, well simply look at this current site and everything under the sun (hint).

They are not here to exchange information or obtain data.

Gesture.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This question comes up a lot -

Surely they can, so why don't they?

Well, the problem is - it's not physical harm. It's much deeper and spiritual than that.

It's a purpose, a mission - and they HAVE been manipulating us for a long long time now.

Killing us does nothing for them. Using us is better, ie - some believe to harvest gold and precious minerals from earth. Bringing them to the surface. Others believe that our chemicals in our bodies are drugs, creating emotions and sensations they cannot.

Others believe that humans are special (I believe and know this) and we have protectors defending us (other aliens, other 'humans' maybe?), and that we are a lot more advanced than many think. Not so technological (which is just physical) but spiritual. We have powers they don't, period.

If you're truly interested - learn about Buddhism and the various stages of spiritual development. Then read about dimensions (some claim 12 - some claim more than 12) and what a dimension really is.
edit on 16-3-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

Are you fluent with the term you are product of your environment sound familiar ?
edit on 16-3-2011 by tristar because: your

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Are you fluent with the term you are product of your environment sound familiar ?

Yes.. I fight that notion everyday and use it my attempt to understand not only the perspective of others - but how to combat my own naive attitude. What I know is only my own "guess", just as we all know.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

There are a lot of ways to look at this.
Good and bad aliens makes sense!
But who says they are not among us
already hybrid into the human race
and they are keeping tract of their own?
There is historical Biblical backing on this in the book of Genesis.
Some of them still survived the flood as in the story in
the book of Numbers 13 &14 where the people were afraid to enter
the promised land because of the giants that lived there.
God wanted the humans to take it over, but they were afraid to.
Even now, there are still some of those giants around.
Just the facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire

Yes.. I fight that notion everyday and use it my attempt to understand not only the perspective of others - but how to combat my own naive attitude. What I know is only my own "guess", just as we all know.

Your question has way to many parameters, but in short and unless you are geared yourself have not defensive mechanisms since these have been placed or should i say, the seed has been planted the very day you mentioned those words that every parent desires to hear.

Gesture.
edit on 16-3-2011 by tristar because: I will not adjust my post with obvious sytanx and spelling errors, those able will understand.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire

Your question has way to many parameters, but in short and unless you are geared yourself have not defensive mechanisms since these have been placed or should i say, the seed has been planted the very day you mentioned those words that every parent desires to hear.

Gesture.
edit on 16-3-2011 by tristar because: I will not adjust my post with obvious sytanx and spelling errors, those able will understand.

I only post because something I say (words) might trigger a response in others. I myself know the same to happen to me. I can read many many things and retain them, but not be affected by them until I read one thing - usually much simpler, and it just "clicks".

Sorry, not sure if you're against me or not Tristar - either way, respect!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Totally respect you and understand your opinion. This site is built on people's opinions and views it is why i am here today/tonight/afternoon.[
edit on 16-3-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join