It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE* Jim Berkland (Geologist), W Coast Quake window starts March 19 2011 *ATS Experiment Added*

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hi, new member here
I want to start out by saying that I have been very curious about many different subjects over the last couple of years, I have and have always felt that this lifetime we are all going to be part of something big and beyond us. I feel as though we are all a part of the frequency of earth, and connected which is why we connect ourselves to the nature of animals, the moon, basically everything..i have always kept animals close to me...I live in central Sask Canada, we don't have many trees around this area, and fortunately don't have the dramatic forces of mother nature threatning us with the sorrows that other parts of the world have endure all the time..but I too notice the coyotes in this area have been very loud and trying to get closer to humans, meanwhile friends of mines dogs have gone missing yet have coyotes in there yards.You can hear there cries in the night..I have also seen one sided sun dogs around the sun(usually have one on each side) which i find is rare..Times seem to be changing and people everywhere are becoming aware. This is my first post but have been reading the threads alot lately, I hope I have stayed in context, I have had bad feelings that the earthquakes are only going to spread to distribute to the distrupted land and temperature changes which usually have an affect on metals and liquids.. I am not a proffesional in anything in this nature, but everything gets worse before it gets better

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by truther357

What's your problem commrade?

That's about as far off topic as it gets. I didn't think this thread was for in coherant political ramblings.
edit on 17-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truther357

Well said totally agree with you and I live in Oregon and can't stand defazio we off topic now though......

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

On the news this morning I seen where squirrels were attacking people in a town in VT. The local wildlife experts said, "It's squirrels acting like squirrels."

I have lots of squirrels where I live. I have 60 acres for them to play on and have never once been attacked.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Any strange animal problems today from anyone we are 2 days and counting from his prediction lets figure this out people so another Japan don't happen again!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

here is another thread where we are discussing this very topic...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sadly it seems it is all beginning to happen so I expect the next year to be dreadful but from what I was shown on my experiences it has to happen this way to hopefully prevent the ELE.

We shall see what the 19th brings us.

edit on 17-3-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gloomyblue707

well from what I read at the beginning of this thread this one is about animals too and humans but 2 is better than 1 and that thread you mentioned only involves california I think this is full spectrum(world) thread here though but I may be wrong.

I was wrong it's mainly about the west coast but still what was asked was for everyone on ATS and I don't live in California so I wouldn't be able to contribute to that thread but thanks for pointing it out to me I will still read it though.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I'm might get in trouble for not offering any REAL news here but I had to tell you THANKYOU for this information. I cannot stand FOX disINFO NEWS.... I use to watch it so you didn't have to .. but my stomach can't take it anymore so I have to pass the *MagixSTix* on...(lol) This guy is amazing and for anyone not to listen to him... pure unadulterated stoooooooooooooooooooPID! Let's say the guy's not right... A. PREPARE : Make a plan w/your family that if any 911 happens have a plan! Sometimes during a 911 people are to panic to save their own lives let alone those of loved ones... B: There's more to life then California... come see US INLAND.. take a vacation!!! lol but seriously... take a vacation now cali!

ok.. trying to keep a sense of humor here ... I'm scared.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's easy for me to say-after it happened-that I predicted an earthquake on the east coast of Japan.I did though.No clear details,or anything that would convince anyone who read this that it actually happened,but It did.My problem is though-I'm not convinced that I can.I'm a doubter.

I get cold and...distant,I'd say,and I get a feeling that something awful is going to happen,it happened about five weeks before the Japan quake,and now I have really bad feelings about Santiago(Chile),Yellowstone and California.
I also had a vision(warning?) of the Mississippi SINKING.Yes,the river itself-dropping downwards.

If I write it here and nothing happens,then I know it's my imagination.

Confused and doubtful,signing off^^

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthedoubter

Very informative and if your right VOICE those anytime you feel that way and maybe people in those areas will listen and leave for a bit but like you said hope your wrong, no quakes are good but I believe somewhere inside our bodies we have those senses when things are about to happen so who knows you may be right but hope your not because Yellowstone itself would be very awful and that's what has me more scared than any quake.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ShellyBoo

Hi and welcome.

SMR

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Something I thought that might make for an interesting experiment...

As the day of Mr.Berkland's prediction approaches, it might be interesting if the members of ATS took the time to check the newspaper (etc.) in their local area to see if there are any reports of 'lost animals' (IE: pets etc) or reports of 'wild animals' being sighted within a community/town. These are supposedly indicators as animals seem to be able to sense oncoming earthquakes long before we humans know that an earthquake is going to hit.

This morning a mountain lion was struck and hit in San Diego county.
While the area it was found is not really out of the norm, thought I would list it anyway.
The thing is, in many parts of San Diego, we are building so much, we are taking away these animals habitats. Now not here to get into that discussion. Just saying that this happens a lot here and not entirely unexpected.
www.signonsandiego.com...

A mountain lion that had been hit and killed by a car was found early Thursday in Rancho Penasquitos.

The body of the female cat was found about 6:19 a.m. on Carmel Valley Road near Winecreek Road not far from Oak Valley Middle School, authorities said.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Still no normal wild animals have been seen or heard of from my property. The deer always would come nearly every day.

today again, I am having those pinging headaches, pain behind the eyes. and feeling very tired/drowsyish.

I thought I would give an update from the last time I posted.
Also I still think the brains of animals cannot seem to handle so much pressure or frequencies (magnetic?) ad that is what kills some of them off. What if many of us are feeling our own version of what those animals have experienced before they died? Could the pain in their heaads heads or brains have been too much?
I know my head aches something fierce right now, but it will taper off and come back...

I couldn't help butsee so many responses in regards to the eye twitching (actually was trying to get past so many of the posts on to other data), it would be a good idea for mosheh to start a thread about the eye twitching, and you never know, eye twitching could be another sign or symptom of a quake warning.

Will try to keep up with this thread. It took a while for me to get done reading all the new pages since the last time I posted.
Great thread here, I like the input especially about the animals strange behavior. Actually most of the added data was great to learn about.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heatrae
I am watching a program on Nat Geo about the Cascadia fault line and some very troubling FX and info about an imminent event on west coast, The program focused primarily on Seattle and Portland getting creamed. With the 19th-March looming on the calendar, I thought the timing of this program was pretty coincidental.

Program was called Countdown to Catrastrophe. It was a new production evidently for 2011.

If the Cascadia blows an 8 or greater off the coast of Van. Island (which it has), I estimate the City of Victoria will get hit with a tsunami in under ten minutes.

Given that the Feds just spent millions installing tsunami warning systems along the south part of the island, a lot of &*(&(## good that will do us!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I live in the middle of the Cascadia Subduction Zone & have been watching a lot of activity around the Juan de Fuca area for weeks & my cats were more psycho than usual earlier this week & now suddenly have shifted to extremely quiet & clingy...

Watching...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Something I thought that might make for an interesting experiment...

As the day of Mr.Berkland's prediction approaches, it might be interesting if the members of ATS took the time to check the newspaper (etc.) in their local area to see if there are any reports of 'lost animals' (IE: pets etc) or reports of 'wild animals' being sighted within a community/town. These are supposedly indicators as animals seem to be able to sense oncoming earthquakes long before we humans know that an earthquake is going to hit.

This morning a mountain lion was struck and hit in San Diego county.
While the area it was found is not really out of the norm, thought I would list it anyway.
The thing is, in many parts of San Diego, we are building so much, we are taking away these animals habitats. Now not here to get into that discussion. Just saying that this happens a lot here and not entirely unexpected.
www.signonsandiego.com...

A mountain lion that had been hit and killed by a car was found early Thursday in Rancho Penasquitos.

The body of the female cat was found about 6:19 a.m. on Carmel Valley Road near Winecreek Road not far from Oak Valley Middle School, authorities said.

you're in san diego too..damn I didn't even hear about this mountain lion or whatever happend...I haven't seen or heard any strange animal activity or anything but like I said in san diego it was nice and sunny until japan had their quake it got all foggy and depressing looking outside and some clouds just look like its full of dirt...but idk...could just be me.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by quietright
I live in the middle of the Cascadia Subduction Zone & have been watching a lot of activity around the Juan de Fuca area for weeks & my cats were more psycho than usual earlier this week & now suddenly have shifted to extremely quiet & clingy...

Watching...

If the Juan de Fuca (half way between Vancouver island and Washington State) blows an 8 or greater, I have seen models where the community of Fairfield in Victoria (pop. ~18,000) will simply liquefy into the ocean.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I live in Central California at 26 feet elevation and I have been quite worried for years about living here. We are surrounded by 3 or 4 dams and I don't think they would hold up to a 9 or 10 pt. quake. Anyone living in California should always have food and a water supply on hand. Stores will empty quickly and damaged roads will make it difficult to get food and medical supplies in here. I have a couple of months supply of freeze dried food and I have stocked up on canned goods. At one time I had a 2 year supply, but that is a long story.

Before this Japan quake, all I have been thinking about is water flooding the valley. I have been warned to get out of California many times. I do have food stored, but think I will stock up on water before tomorrow. I have read about the Super Moon that is suppose to climax tomorrow (3/18/11). Going to stay calm and alert and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TmTrvlr
I live in Central California at 26 feet elevation and I have been quite worried for years about living here. We are surrounded by 3 or 4 dams and I don't think they would hold up to a 9 or 10 pt. quake. Anyone living in California should always have food and a water supply on hand. Stores will empty quickly and damaged roads will make it difficult to get food and medical supplies in here. I have a couple of months supply of freeze dried food and I have stocked up on canned goods. At one time I had a 2 year supply, but that is a long story.

Before this Japan quake, all I have been thinking about is water flooding the valley. I have been warned to get out of California many times. I do have food stored, but think I will stock up on water before tomorrow. I have read about the Super Moon that is suppose to climax tomorrow (3/18/11). Going to stay calm and alert and see what happens.

A lot of good that will do you if those dams blow!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join