It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UPDATE* Jim Berkland (Geologist), W Coast Quake window starts March 19 2011 *ATS Experiment Added*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The most unusual activity so far of the animals around our property, is that we have a large number of birds, birds I've never heard of even, they have meetings in the morning, its beautiful. Predominantly, crows/ravens are out back always, feeding off the ground, and chasing other birds away, they even swoop down and scare off the squirrels.

We have so many squirrels in this rental house, they were building nests in the attic, the landlord closed the roof holes, and the bushes are loaded. We watch them all the time. Just a couple days ago, one was chased off by a crow.

Haven't seen squirrels since yesterday.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just saw this which was posted a few days ago in Is a CA megaquake at the door?

EARTHQUAKE WARNING FROM RUSSIAN INSTITUTE of PHYSICS of the EARTH

A new report released today(3/12) in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

This report further warns that catastrophic earthquakes in Asia and the sub-continent are, also, “more than likely to occur” with the 7.3 magnitude quake in Japan today being “one of at least 4 of this intensity” to occur during this same time period.

The article is a quick read and very much worth your time.

Personally, I've felt groggy and off for a few days now and I'm pretty much convinced that a big quake is coming to CA in the next week or so. I'll be keeping a close eye on all of my animals over the coming days.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Yes very strange I know my eye lid twitching was the wierdest thing I have experienced and it's intensity was even stranger, this whole world is just getting to wierd I feel like I'm in the zone the twilight zone.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi - long time lurker/reader, but this is my first post and I felt compelled to reply. I live near Toronto, Canada and no, I did not feel the earthquake we had in Ontario/Quebec the other day.

However, since Monday I have been having very frequent periods of vertigo. For lack of a better way to describe it, I feel like my body, predominantly in my head is swaying side to side, or from another perspective, that everything is moving around me. Depends which way you look at it.
In any event, on Tuesday morning it was particularly bad, started at home and I debated about having to drive to work, but as soon as the car starting moving the vertigo stopped. Then, just as suddenly, it started again when I got out of my car at the office. Each time it occurs, it lasts about 10-20 minutes.

I am feeling this also now. As I am typing this, it feels like my monitor is swaying. Almost like being on a cruise ship or a boat when there are waves.

Althought I thought these occurances were odd for me, I didn't really think anything too much of it until I read this thread. My thought is that perhaps it has something to do with the impending 'supermoon' to arrive on Saturday. Not really sure what to think.

Thanks for allowing me a place where I won't be percieved as crazy!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

I have also been feeling as though I've been moving but standing still almost like a escalator or the moving walk ways that are at airports. This is when I get the carsick feeling. All of the pressure I've been felt has been the top and front part of my head. I've been writing it off as a sinus headache. The eye that I've had twitching is my left eye. I am left eye left hand dominant. I dont know if this has anything to do with it but....everyone else w/ the right eye twitching..you righties?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This probably deserves its own thread but I'm not going to make it, I'm not good at OPs. A section of a California hwy has fallen into the ocean, 40 feet of it, on Hwy 1.
www.ksbw.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by syanblue

Both I use both hands equally so I can't help figure that out as far as I am lefty righty I know there's a word for that but since I have not been able to sleep much lately my brain is farting out on me....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Oh, have you been disappointed by prophets in the past?

To me, your comment appears off-topic and a dig at certain people on ATS who predicted a recent quake by way of dream. Does it really take a prophet at this point to show you what is happening all around you in the first place? To be honest, I didn't even need to look at this thread to know that from all of the recent events, another pending quake is probably on its way...and fast.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Why slam the guy in the first place? He's offering you information on potentialities. He never said "FOR SURE, THIS QUAKE WILL HAPPEN." You threw those words into his mouth and then chose to insult him because of your non-belief in the possibilities that he presents. I don't know about others who have read your post, but to me, that seems to be a bit paranoid...or nutty, as you would call it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just noticed a lot of talk about an eye twitch. I too have been getting eye twitches and sleeping uneasily. No vertigo, I did recently purchase a house and have been somewhat stressed between work/school/house so it may just amount to a coincidence. I started getting the eye twitches about 2 weeks prior to the japan quakes but I have had at least one occurance of my eye twitching since then.. Strange, I bet it's probably all coincidence, but wouldn't that be something if we found out it did have some merit?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
maybe it's just me but not a single ats posted prediction of earthquakes has come true, ever

wasn't it just 2 days ago a comet was supposed to end the world and now this weekend something greater than the usual 3.5+ earth quakes which we've has 3 in the last day is supposed to go in our bases and kill our mans?

the moderators need to be moderating this nonsense

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by midniteracerx

Classic Sorcha Fall, the scourge of internet hoaxers. But very cleverly, Sorchal Faal always includes a little reality.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

It's almost a cliche. If any report starts with mention of reports being prepared for the Russian Government, check it out at 'whatdoesitmean.com' before parroting it.
That said, this one's a good bet even without the notorious Faal meddling.
edit on 17-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No offence to anyone but eye twitches? seriously? this has nothing to do with earthuwakes, geoligy or even impending earthquakes, eye twitching is very common and affects millions of people, for most people, eye twitching is not a serious condition and typically results from excessive fatigue or stress!

Although i do believe another earthquake is due but for the US west coast and within the next week due to certain precursors, but your eye twitching doesnt have anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
No offence to anyone but eye twitches? seriously? this has nothing to do with earthuwakes, geoligy or even impending earthquakes, eye twitching is very common and affects millions of people, for most people, eye twitching is not a serious condition and typically results from excessive fatigue or stress!

Although i do believe another earthquake is due but for the US west coast and within the next week due to certain precursors, but your eye twitching doesnt have anything to do with it.

started to think about eye twitching and my eye twitched.....thats insane must be the end of the world
edit on 17-3-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
maybe it's just me but not a single ats posted prediction of earthquakes has come true, ever

wasn't it just 2 days ago a comet was supposed to end the world and now this weekend something greater than the usual 3.5+ earth quakes which we've has 3 in the last day is supposed to go in our bases and kill our mans?

the moderators need to be moderating this nonsense

Acctually your very wrong, if you bothered reading the rest of the forums you will know that the japanese quake was very precisely predicted before it happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This has been discussed for the past week here:

March Mega Quake

Again, people are jumping at the fact that he was fired for making a previous prediction that came true, and everyone has thus convinced themselves that this must be true.

Check the above thread and tell me the difference?

ATS Psychology at it again.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Yes it may just be coincedence but with as many coming forward I'm starting to doubt that a little and that most us twitchers ha ha seem to have somewhat stopped after Japan is odd. You made a valid point as I mentioned earlier from a little research that stress "can" be a cause for it but I am under more stress now so that makes no sense to me It may be a pre-cursor to something quake related but possibilities are endless but it's equally strange that we all who have the twitches also have the other feelings.....Also reading through a thread the other day just throwing it out there as apossible cause for these feelings I guess so the theory goes project bluebeam(I think that's what it was called lack of sleep here so not sure it had blue something) can cause these same feelings a lot of us are having if bluebeam is actually real but now I'm off topic but just a possibility of many but quakes seem more likely right now than that conspiracy....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This probably deserves its own thread but I'm not going to make it, I'm not good at OPs. A section of a California hwy has fallen into the ocean, 40 feet of it, on Hwy 1.
www.ksbw.com...

I live on the central coast of CA south of Big Sur, and this is not the first time the road has been damaged or washed away along the Big Sur coast. Its happened a few times in the last couple of years that I can remember off the top of my head. The last time I drove through there in January, there was a few mile stretch of one lane road near Bixby Bridge because they were working on the roads. I wouldn't be surprised if it was this section that washed out.

I don't see this as being related to any upcoming EQ, but it doesn't hurt to at least document it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I hope he is wrong, a event on the west coast would send us deeper into hardship. I have to say I have felt the past few days an event such as a earth quake with a magnitude of 9.4 will happen before or on April 23 of 2011.

Any one checking out USGS site, how many quakes average in the Atlantic each year?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Prove it not saying your wrong but prove it's not before saying it isn't as I have said stress does cause it but not my type of twitch and the severity it got to before the quake.....before slandering Ideas prove it for as I said I'm under a lot more stress now and my twitches Immediately stopped after the Japan quake and began a little over 2 weeks before the quake.

As have most the others with the twitching.....explain that.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

And eye twitch may not be new to you but that was the first time I have ever felt that and I'm 28 and lived a highly stressful life so far with no twitches till then. I was just throwing it out there for this is what this thread is about throwing out ideas as to possible quake predictors.
edit on 17-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join