It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ATS! (Updated 3-13-11)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Seems like you did meeow..................

Dont like some constructive criticism???

Tough...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

I don't know you...SO,I don't have a problem
with you! If I should ever have a problem with
you,I'll simply overlook anything you type.

Slayer made a great video and I'm sure he will
make another one.Then,maybe your avatar will
be in the next one.That should get the knot out
of your knickers!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
YEE HAW I made it in to a music video

I think I strained an eye muscle it went by so quick

One more time G.J. Slayer
edit on 13-3-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

No knoght in my knicekrs as you put it, and I could care less if My fake image makes it to the video, it is about members names is all, not about the images.

Or did you forget that?

What makes ATS, Its members, not the images.

Still great videos SLAYER, contructive criticism works you know...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

My avatar does reflect my personality...
everyone knows that I am Mama on this
board.My id is also my name,I am Mamabeth!

Looking forward to your next video Slayer!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What's "fake" about the images? It certainly seems that the images exist...

Besides, as I've said before maybe look at it as a representation of the huge variety of topics discussed here at ATS. In that manner, it is definitely a great representation of ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great vid Slayer. Ive been away for sometime. It's good to see the big guns still contributing.

WE ARE ATS

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
reply to post by warbird03

Seriously... "What!?"
The video promotes conformity. It does and you pretending to not understand what I'm saying doesn't make it any less of a fact. If I was to unilaterally create a vid called, We Are Sexual Perverts, and then, without asking you, include your avatar in the video would you be annoyed? Of course you would, I wouldn't for a minute blame you. What makes this site brilliant os the fact that hardly any of us agree with one another. Its watching the debates unfold which makes this place the great place it is but if you want to start grouping us together and listing us as "ATS" then I think this site will lose some of its ability to get at the truth.

"Conformity"? You seem to be sublimely unaware of the ongoing feuds between some of the members who are represented by their avatars in that video, they varying interests and opinions among those members. Do you ever actually read anything at ATS? I'd call it anything BUT "conformist".

That's like saying all Americans are exactly alike, all Brits are exactly alike, all Chinese are exactly alike, etc., etc. Hell, it's like saying everyone on Earth conforms exactly with everyone else!

I'm starting to think you are just spoiling for a fight here, arguing just for the sake of arguing. Another possibility is that you are working with a defective definition of "conform".

Webster can be your friend.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wonderful work Slayer! You inspired me to finally find an image for myself.

Loved watching, several times actually. Recognizing many and others not so familiar, just shows if you open yourself to explore you never know who you will bump into.

Thanks for enriching the ATS experience.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Awesome video Slayer. It looked to me like you covered it all, I even saw my avatar, hell I feel like I'm famous.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

As i have previously posted..

Constructive criticism works a long way....

If I did not like the video, then why would I Subscribe to SLAYERS Channel, and put his video in my favourties on youtube?

I was referring to another members comments is all.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hurt my head (I'm old though) good effort, fairly entertaining.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Fantastic video!
( even if i didnt feature at all in it *cough* )

That must have took some patience, was a great idea tho an I enjoyed watching it. Well done

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Dude.... WTF are you on about? There was plenty of "debunkers" in that video, and plenty of believers as well. On all topics. Maybe you are mad you haven't the creativity to come up with an avatar, and were not included? I don't know, you tell me?

I despair, I really do. Its not about being a debunker, sceptic or believer. Its not about being catholic, protestant or devil worshipper. Its not about being tall, short, thin or fat, its about being included i something that you never gave your permission to be included in!!!!

I'm really not getting what you're bitchin' about. You have no avatar, so it was of course not included with or without yer Majesty's permission.

It of course wasn't EXCLUDED with or without yer Majesty's grace, either.

It doesn't exist. I can't quite see where you were wronged in this, either way.

Based on that, I'm looking around and trying to figure out just where you even have a dog in this fight...

Do you go to your neighbor's house and proceed to tell them how the Feng Shuei of their furniture is all wrong and lecture them on how to arrange their own stuff unbidden, too? Or is it just an internet thing with you?

edit on 2011/3/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Fully, FULLY sick

Off to search for a remix

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I been trying to think of something witty to say all day.

Well dont, you'll give yourself a headache...

Ahh, I see. So you ARE here just to kick barstools and pick fights. You'll find plenty of takers at ATS. Be seeing you around the boards.

Probably lots.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I been trying to think of something witty to say all day.

Well dont, you'll give yourself a headache...

Ahh, I see. So you ARE here just to kick barstools and pick fights. You'll find plenty of takers at ATS. Be seeing you around the boards.

Probably lots.

Oh dear, another keyboard warrior. Please tell me that wasn't some sort of threat or intent to follow me around the boards griping or bitching like some girl about everything I post. You've moaned about my posts where I ask if whether or not everyone included in this video was given prior notice and was asked their permission... I also don't like the idea of being labelled "ATS", partly because I'm not so sure that would be a good thing. I dont want to conform with the herds who are moaning about not being included, thats all. By incessantly moaning all you are doing is strengthening my views concerning conforming to the back slapping, hey arent we all great here on ATS, love in.
If you dont agree with me fine, but don't start throwing empty ridiculous threats around... That wouldn't be very ATS of you would it!?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The argument is whether or not slayer had the right to label people ATS on his youtube video, and if not, why did he do so without their permission?

Jeezus H. Truman Kee-rist!

Let's see if this can sink in... name for me ONE just ONE of those avatars that is NOT an ATS avatar.

Just ONE, out of that huge selection. Just ONE.

That would tend to associate them with ATS, y'know?

Do you have any OTHER associations that shame you, that you would be afraid to tell the world about, or is ATS the only one? Yeah, that's right, I'll say it and say it loud : YOU are ATS too!

You know, the intertubes are a vast warren of diversity. You really don't heave to sit at ATS and bear your shame of conformity, bro.

Slayer: You should have left a blank space in it somewhere to represent THIS cat's non-avatar, too, because he's part of "we" too, and sitting here griping about it!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

The argument is whether or not slayer had the right to label people ATS on his youtube video, and if not, why did he do so without their permission?

Jeezus H. Truman Kee-rist!

Let's see if this can sink in... name for me ONE just ONE of those avatars that is NOT an ATS avatar.

Just ONE, out of that huge selection. Just ONE.

That would tend to associate them with ATS, y'know?

Do you have any OTHER associations that shame you, that you would be afraid to tell the world about, or is ATS the only one? Yeah, that's right, I'll say it and say it loud : YOU are ATS too!

You know, the intertubes are a vast warren of diversity. You really don't heave to sit at ATS and bear your shame of conformity, bro.

Slayer: You should have left a blank space in it somewhere to represent THIS cat's non-avatar, too, because he's part of "we" too, and sitting here griping about it!

I dont understand why your getting your panties in a bunch!? We disagree that's all! You wont be the first on here I've disagreed with and you certainly wont be the last. I dont get your unwillingness to accept that I dont like being tagged or labelled by anyone or anything. I'm not insulting ATS or it's members by stating this I'm just saying I'd much rather not be labelled, and at the same time wondering what the purpose of this video is. Is it some sort of propaganda video? Is it a advertisement for the site? Is it just a bit of fun? Whatever it is I just dont see the point of it thats all.
Seriously, so we disagree, stop getting all bent out of shape about it and accept it like I accept your view point.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hmmm... guess I'm not in the 'club.'

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join