It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya False Flag -part 1: Reuters Hoax EXPOSED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Not surprised CNN has faked the first iraq war Footage, i mean who could not forget this famous video www.youtube.com...

That's some hysterical stuff there. And all this time I thought it was some skit on the tonight show.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Reuters is owned by far and away the wealthiest family in Canada (Thomson or Thompson or whatever). Do you really expect them to tell you the truth about anything of importance, or anything which may assist in perpetuating their agenda?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Thomson-Reuters publishes many of the school textbooks used in Canada, as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

" This comment from the article really bugs me. Iraq and Libya aren't even remotely the same, they're comparing apples to oranges."

Yeah sure, but when Rahm Emanuel says: "Never let a serious crisis go to waste".. he isn't specific.. Iraq and Libya are both being treated as an international "crisis".

Of course every crisis is going to have different names and locations, but the govt propaganda BS follows a template of passing off inflated lies as "news".

IMO the only people who know for sure what's going on in Libya are Libyans..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Israel supports Quadaffy
he aint going anywhere

unless Israel has a new and approved candidate for the job.
the us is backing the resistance to guarentee they fail

the best way to control the opposition is to be the opposition.

say that was WMD the US dropped on quadaffies daughter....
boooyah!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Not surprised CNN has faked the first iraq war Footage, i mean who could not forget this famous video
www.youtube.com...

What makes you think, CNN stopped doing this?

So where's the proof that this was faked? I watched that link and another 10min video and didn't see any.

At the 4:02 minute mark of this youtube video, the proof is there. You see a wide shot of the set. Which explains why the camera did not pan over to show "all those people running for cover", or that "scud launch". They are on a set.

It is cheaper than sending real journalists out in the field.

edit on 12-3-2011 by JohnnyTHSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Have you ever actually seen a studio? That could be absolutely anywhere. They say they are in a hotel. That looks pretty much exactly what I'd expect from that situation. So any more takers on the proof?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

What is wrong with you? Are you serious?

Proof of what.. ? Oh, you mean more responses to stroke your inexcusable ego?

There really isn't a major discussion to be had here. The video clearly shows that a live broadcast of a "war" is being faked. Nothing else to be discussed. I don't know what you're looking for. That it was in Saudi Arabi or Los Angeles... does it matter? They made a fake broadcast labeled as live television.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Are you serious? Do you have any proof for your claims?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm not Jesus this time. I can't make the blind see.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Exactly what I was expecting. I must be psychic.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You admitted that they are in a studio. Yet, they act as though there are weapons being fired around them - they act as though people are running around all about them. What more proof can you want?!

edit: You are saying that a crew of journalists would travel halfway across the world to cover a war - then bunker up in a studio instead of filming any actual footage of the story? That is outlandish.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I never said they were in a studio. I never said that this wasn't the worst b-grade bs. excuse for 'journalism' that I have ever seen. They would travel all the way to there but they state they aren't allowed to show what's going on outside. Can you prove that that is a false claim?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
they state they aren't allowed to show what's going on outside. Can you prove that that is a false claim?

I can't prove that claim false, but I don't recall them making such a statement. Do you know what part of the video this was stated?

I found it, it is about 4 min in to this video:

I guess it is real

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Do I have to rewatch that crap again?
My brain cells are committing mass suicide from just a thought.

www.youtube.com... Around 4min mark. Please dont ask me to watch it again. It's torture every time.
edit on 12/3/2011 by PsykoOps because: added

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
will this be a lesson for us?
will we now be sceptical enough to investigate the fakery that is 9/11, 7/7, bali and madrid bombings and many many more episodes. cnn, fox, reuters etc. are complicit sold-out entities who dance to the tune of their paymasters. politics, science and technology has also sold us out. it is the same inhumans pulling all the strings and continually feeding us a false view of life. we are cattle, we are slaves to a false system of evil dubious design. these people have sold their souls to some entities, be they satanic, demonic or alien in origin. barbarra bush is the daughter of alastair crowley and look what she has spawned. let us not waste this opportunity to investigate so much wrongdoing going all the way back. it is the same families over and over. lets roll people. we are in the end-days of their new world plans. it's now or never.......

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

If it was a real recoding or a real missile scud attack, the camera man would pan over but sadly the recording was a fake one.

Once there is a missile scud been lunched you dont put a helmet on, in fact you run and cover and hide not just stand there.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The whole libya thing is span to death there is a uprising alright being pushed by western goverments there is no doubt about it. If gadaffi wins the west well have egg on there face . Gadaffi might be brutal but he will be in a better position to know when his country is getting pushed to the brink by western goverments

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

If it was a real recoding or a real missile scud attack, the camera man would pan over but sadly the recording was a fake one.

Once there is a missile scud been lunched you dont put a helmet on, in fact you run and cover and hide not just stand there.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I didn't see any point in the videos where there was a scud attack. Maybe we watched a different video. I watched one where 2 dumbest 'journalist' over dramatize their position in a failed attempt to look good.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join