It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez: U.S. distorting situation in Libya 'to justify an invasion'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Chavez, and his history? The man has a long and documented history of not telling the truth,

Sounds just like every US Politician for
the past 200 years.

Universities should change the name
of Political Science 101 to
Legal Criminology 101

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
its better to try and hear both sides of the story.

and you still won't know the whole truth.

The ONLY way you will know truth is
to pack your bags and fly to Libya
to see for yourself.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yeh take the word of coup-plotter,power-hungry,anti-american dictators.
Watch out for the Wise Castro.
Give me,and yourself a break.

However right he might be,it still took him 2 weeks to say something (probably making a call to Cuba so he knows what to say,him bei ng castros puppet and all)about it,and he also condones the civil war.He loves to hear those planes squashing people.He is a military man.He loves blood,power and money.
So who you gonna believe? the bunny or the donkey? they both have long ears anyhow....
edit on 2-3-2011 by metodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't see why people would readily dismiss Chavez.

What about the other politicians such as Blair who, as I read on the BBC News website, had been keeping the government informed about cozy chats he'd been having recently with Gaddafi or Silvio Berlisconi who was apparently fast friends with him too.

The U.S didn't seem too concerned about Gaddafi before these protests began. They were happy to let him be. Yet now they're all up in arms about human rights and are trying to put forth this illusion of being the world's moral saviour again.

Give me a break! What about Zimbabwe or Belarus, the so called last dictatorship in Europe?

It seems the U.S just picks and choses which regimes are bad. Libya is weak and can't do anything, but what if this was going on in China? What would the world do then?

My comments about the U.S also apply to Great Britain as well. We have massive defense cuts and we don't have any operational carriers, yet we're talking about using military assests!
edit on 2/3/11 by Kram09 because: Grammar

edit on 2/3/11 by Kram09 because: Typos

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I think its so easy because Chavez is someone who has a stake in the matter, and is no friend of the US. Ontop of that what would make his world gospel to begin with he isn't even in the area? All the sudden his intelligence gathering is top notch?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
well it has been a few years since the U.S. last invaded somewhere, its about every 10 years or so it happens lol

so it would be about time im guessing he could be right lol

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

USA gov was very quick to act on this,almost a preplanned agenda? Time shall reveal the truth

Ithink we are being set up for either Martial Law or WWIII as I said in my thread Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I document stage three in that thread.

This time we can see TPTB preparing a False flag to scare the public into accepting an even nastier and permanent version of the Patriot Act or a start of WWIII or Martial Law.

If you have any doubts that the US government would allow its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before and in exactly the same way to justify WAR. Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad the "enemy" until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?) US Diplomat Guilty of Murder: Pakistan Police Report and the update Us Caught in Big Lie

This snippet from that news story leads us to the second stage of the tried and true formula: The second prong of the strategy is to insulate.

Furthermore, the US government, according to the Guardian, induced major US news organizations to hide what they knew about Davis's real role from the American public. The paper reported that several US news organizations had also learned on their own that Davis is a spy, but then voluntarily withhheld the information from the American public "at the request of the Obama administration," which preferred to stick to the fictional story line that Pakistan is holding an American "diplomat" in "violation of the Vienna Convention" on diplomatic immunity.

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves. Dir. of Nat. Intel lies to Congress or adopts politically correct stance on Muslim Brotherhood and Arizona Governor Jan Brewer asks Obama's Admin. for help and is told the borders are more secure than ever before Meanwhile out of the other side of her mouth Napolitano is saying to Congress The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks pointing the finger at "homegrown terrorists" that is Americans. Gee, I wonder why they are stirring up Union and Teaparty protests.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack: make it easy by offering no opposition. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I outline how Homeland UNsecurity removed hundreds of border patrol agents from the Mexican Border, derailed the border fence authorized by Congress in 2006 and then cancels the Border Fence Project in January of this year. Ms. Napolitano justified to lawmakers a 30 percent budget reduction for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. (March 17, 2010) Finally in June and July of this year three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops Worse while Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the CORRUPT Mexican government where they are!

Here is the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Openning the borders wide to "invite attack" as the government did at Pearl Harbor in 1941, is the only explanation for this insanity.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Mmmhmmm...seems someone else agrees with Chavez....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Mmmhmmm...seems someone else agrees with Chavez....

edit on 3/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

I agree with Chavez

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Kid- damn i like that you just made my day and i will be 25 for today TY
Good lord thank you for the compliment I'm over 50 but God bless you
Chavez for president of the USA that's my write in vote

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Chavez is heavily invested in Libya. Like you, I don't think Chavez is any sort of worthwhile "boogeyman" but he's prone to some pretty buffoonish stuff.

This is one of 'em. The main source of information on Libya isn't even American in origin; it's from AJ, which is in Qatar.

'Course, the US has tried to kill Chavez a few times and has funded a few coup attempts, to say nothing of that whole "Operation Condor" business, so I can understand Chavez being paranoid about us.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Chavez just wants to gather people against a common enemy. He too pretty much censors crap. Do you not see what his game is?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join