It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya False Flag -part 1: Reuters Hoax EXPOSED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Libya False Flag -part 1: Reuters Hoax EXPOSED

truthfrequencynews.com

As we’ve been watching the conflict in Libya play out exactly like the war in Iraq, and being keen to their tricks and tactics, we began examining pictures, videos and other evidence to lead us to the conclusion that this entire ordeal is a CIA-backed coup. We believe there is actually very little conflict (if any) aside from the false flags perpetuated by the CIA/MI6/MOSSAD in a UN takeover of the region. Considering the internet blackout disabling the people’s ability to speak, Russia Today’s interviews with the people of Libya, and the great oracle John McCain’s prophecy that Gadd
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Amidst the tragic story in Japan, this is important but not tragic or as compelling as us all giving our blessings to the people of Japan for their losses.
Lately with the internet, standard disinfo rarely gets by as it used too. News stations have been caught in lies or misplays such as Fox who had played 2010 tape for the CPAC win for Ron Paul which had boos.
Here is good investigative analysis of what we are seeing is not what is going on. The news in Serbia & USSR has little fighting actually going on in Libya with may oil workers returning and saying it is nothing like what is on CNN or MSM...
Irregardless of which side you support, we can all see that there is manipulation going on.. As oil dipped back below $100, could it be that Lindsey Williams is correct... that the scarcity is artificial so that we all get scared and pay more at the pump..?

truthfrequencynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Not surprised CNN has faked the first iraq war Footage, i mean who could not forget this famous video
www.youtube.com...

What makes you think, CNN stopped doing this?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

As we’ve been watching the conflict in Libya play out exactly like the war in Iraq

This comment from the article really bugs me. Iraq and Libya aren't even remotely the same, they're comparing apples to oranges. Iraq invaded Kuwait which touched off the first Iraq war, then Bush lied his way into the second Iraq war. False flags abounded to get us involved kin Afghanistan, too.

I just don't see it here in Libya. 30-40 years of dictatorial rule is going to inspire revolution. It's amazing that it's taken this long to boil over.

The CNN reference is disingenuous - they may have faked being on location, but that doesn't change the fact that Iraq was a real war/invasion. Tell that to the troops who fought there.

I think this is more a case of a lazy reporter trying to make a name for themselves and didn't bother vetting the photos - which aren't credited to a photographer as far as I can tell, all those photos clearly show dates on them - 1995, 1996. The CIA wouldn't be this careless.

False flag op? Bit of a stretch. Lazy reporting? Not so much of a stretch.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I just don't see it here in Libya. 30-40 years of dictatorial rule is going to inspire revolution. It's amazing that it's taken this long to boil over.

The CNN reference is disingenuous - they may have faked being on location, but that doesn't change the fact that Iraq was a real war/invasion. Tell that to the troops who fought there.

I knew someone would respond like this, sorry to say this but that CNN Footage wasn't filmed on location it was filmed at the studio.

Tell that to the troops who fought there

Us solders are nothing more then pawns for the elites, once you join the us army you are also promised to keep Americas secrets even if that means by faking the war on.

30-40 years of dictatorial rule is going to inspire revolution.

thats not how revolutions work sadly

I just don't see it here in Libya.

well you better soon wake up and see whats really happening everything you see on TV including is scripted and pretty much fake.

I Stopped watching the TV.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The whole Libya conflict stinks if you ask me. The *news* is obviously struggling to keep up with the bull# & I tend to switch off mentally when Libya comes on telly.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Not surprised CNN has faked the first iraq war Footage, i mean who could not forget this famous video
www.youtube.com...

So where's the proof that this was faked? I watched that link and another 10min video and didn't see any.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The conspiracy here is worthless excuse of a reporter is either too lazy to get the real footage so stands in front of a bluescreen or uses some old photo "to get the story".

What the article is claiming is that these are "false flags". That's BS. A false flag is a REAL EVENT, that we are led to believe was caused by "the enemy". So we can heap blame on them and then proceed with war/retribution/revenge.

The Reichstag Fire, Gulf of Tomkin. Northwoods. 9/11. THOSE are false-flags. They didn't have to fake news of those events because the events were real.

Based on what this post is implying, we should just assume Libya isn't in the throes of a revolution, and potential civil war, because Reuters used an old photo and claimed it's from current events? Especially to imply the CIA/M6/Mossad are behind it, when it's patently obvious by the clearly legible dates on each of those photos it's from 1996? Like I said, they wouldn't be that sloppy.

I think this is being blown out of proportion, fire the reporter for being a cheat, but to make it out to be a false-flag operation belittles what a REAL false-flag op is.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

www.youtube.com...

So where's the proof that this was faked? I watched that link and another 10min video and didn't see any.

Oh No not even the fake sirens been played over and over? i even doubt you watched the link i posted

video and didn't see any

Your respond shows how Americans can easily believe anything on TV.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Very interesting. Not to mention lindsey williams on the alex jones show, talking about pipelines being 'attacked' and blamed for increased oil prices, followed later that day by the first reports of 'rebel attacks' on oil pipelines and how it'll raise our cost at the pump...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I have an uncomfortable feeling about what is going on in Libya, something just feels off, it's not the same as it was for Egypt and Tunisia,. The Libyan government seems to have a lot more supporters than they did. Also, the media is giving them so much attention while barely mentioning what's going on in the other countries whose governments are also shooting at protesters.

Here's a link to an opinion piece from Pravda, I know it's not a reliable source but it's not a news article it's an opinion and I found it to be an interesting one.

Libya: Scratching beneath the surface

Colonel Muammar Gathafi's social and welfare programmes in Libya are far greater than those implemented in neighbouring countries. Modern infrastructures have sprung up in recent years which aim to attract investment and bring added wealth and sustainable development to the citizens of Libya; Gathafi's literacy programme has seen universal education become reality and since he took power in 1969, the life expectancy of Libyan citizens has risen by twenty years while infant mortality has decreased sharply.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Oh No not even the fake sirens been played over and over? i even doubt you watched the link i posted

I asked for proof. Not your opinion. Do you have any? I don't care if you doubt wheter I watched it or not. As I said earlier I did and then another 10min version which was supposed to be 'best quality'. I didn't see any proof in the videos. Just opinions.

I'm not american and I never stated that I believed it was real. Deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Truth frequency what?

These people know what how? Do they have cameramen on the ground? Where are the pictures of the peace?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adnil

I knew that I was right to support Gadhafi on this one. He's too much of a popular leader, in Libya and across Africa, to be a real enemy of the people. He is a revolutionary hero and continues to treat the Italians as contemptible, even when he goes on diplomatic missions (check out his 2008 visit).

Gadhafi has long been a thorn in the side of the international capitalist cartel. It makes perfect sense that they would use the Egypt revolution as cover (which they are now suppressing news regarding, now that Mubarak has been ousted and their agents are working to take over the provisional government). Egypt was unexpected and irrepresible during the first phase of revolution; now the MSM has kicked into gear with its press releases and its designated journalism zones.

Skeptics in this thread: Come on. You accept all of the standard false-flags and deny that any other one could be happening! Wouldn't it suck to be wrong in a situation that, in retrospect, is so clearly staged or exaggerateD?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So we aren't supposed to believe what the TV shows us, but we are supposed to take an unknown website as golden?

Hmmmm, am I the only one who has a problem with this rationale?
edit on 3/11/2011 by Montana because: remove the you tube reference.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
greetings fellow disinfo exposer, and other doubters of the MSM! glad to see i'm not the only one to think this a big phony.like you, smedlyburlap and adli[?] i know something smells fishy re Libya

those pipelines that were attacked may not have been OIL but WATER!

i've been sharing the following links on all the Libya related threads 'cause a lot of people have been drinking the kool-aid on this one

Obama asks Saudis to airlift weapons into Benghazi www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exclusive: Benghazi Explosion – Tactical Nuke Use By Gaddafi Suspected www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F
Tactical BS more like it, it was the BS meter that actually exploded
, later shown to be the bombing of a local arms depot/cache

Benghazi's importance to Libya and possibly the World:
also explains why Qaddafi has come down really harsh on these "rebels"

While many countries in the Middle East and North Africa bicker over water rights, Libya has tapped into an aquifer of 'fossil water' to change its topography – turning sand into soil. The 26-year, $20 billion project is nearly finished. …The Great Man-Made River, which is leader Muammar Qaddafi's ambitious answer to the country’s water problems, irrigates Libya’s large desert farms. The 2,333-mile network of pipes ferry water from four major underground aquifers in southern Libya to the northern population centers. Wells punctuate the water’s path, allowing farmers to utilize the water network in their fields. ... “Water is more precious for us than oil. ... Water here in Libya, it’s life.”

after all why would Qaddafi want to damage or destroy a 26-year, $20+ billion project that he considers his life's work?

Virtually unknown in the West: Libya's water resources. The real reason for toppling Quadaffi? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler The headline ought to read Tactical Nuke Use By Gaddafi Suspected by Donald Duck. The article seems to be making a case for that any explosion anywhere that either hurts or offends the sensibilities of Americans is a tactical nuke! The article also suggests the Oklahoma Bombing was a tactical nuclear device! Seems like yet another sensationalized accusation of the kind that gave us WMD in Iraq. Just a lot of unsubstantiated gibberish designed to enflame and anger people and get people here thinking about paying for another war for oil. How many times are the American people going to get fooled by the same old song and dance, wrap it in a flag, and have God bless it, and presto whamo American bombs start snuffing out 'collateral damage' everywhere.

Libya: British plans to strip Gaddafi of oil revenue www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Really fishy all this stuff. Supposedly Quadafi said he was going to burn up his oil reserves, lest the uprisers should get it. Who knows if he really said that?
What about this video? Fake al quada and such.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Clearskies because: video fixins

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wonder, if he is credible after all, then is this claim true? Is it possible that al-Qaeda is actually the vanguard of colonial expansion, destabilizing countries to both prepare for and give a casus belli for western intervention?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

www.youtube.com...

nice attempted debunk buddy, look at your stars rolling in!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So you have that proof I've been looking for? If you don't that has to be best argument ever! Even if you do that's pretty good line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join