It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

You are not a vampire prove it! Again I bet you can't. I will ask as many times as I like it is a free forum. Get help before you get locked up! you need it! Vampires ay. You like or need to drink blood that is just plain sick! You are not a supernatural being .... There is no such thing! If you get help I will highly respect you for having the courage to get your life on track and out of this fantasy!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I'm not a little kid that sees something on TV & thinks that's what they are. I'm not saying I am not a human. you are just confused about what i am talking about & are treading on unfamiliar ground. You think i'm claiming to be dracula or something

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by furzball

This place crawls of trolls and the ignorant.

Calling someone a troll or ignorant because they do not believe in the same as you .......... well that's ignorant. This person seriously needs help and I was just pointing that out to them. Then you resort to insults. Shame on you. There is no such things as vampires. Anyone who needs or wants to drink blood is sick and needs help!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

like i said i don't owe you anything & i am not claiming to be a supernatural being. why would your respect mean anything to me? what proof do you have that i am in need of help?

That is just your opinion kid.
edit on 19/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

The difference is that you're a grown man who sees things on websites and thinks that's what he is. Haha I'm sorry i just had to.

You seem to be rebellious, Breaking all the rules. Can you please tell us how you were feeding off your families energy?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Are you asking how vampires feed from others?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Well, erm, good hunting then I guess. I hope you find what you are searching for P+B !
I hope you don't encounter too much abuse here - it sounds like you know what you want and have done your own research beyond the "twilight kiddies stuff"
Provided you are not hurting others involuntarily I wish you the best of luck
Haters don't post to this thread if you've nothing constructive to offer this person's seemingly genuine search
Ever wanted to feel like you weren't the only one of your kind , huh ?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

psychic vampires...How you claim to have been feeding off people and your family before you realized you were a vampire.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

didn't know I was queer till I knew that such a thing existed

Don't bring gays into it. I have family members that are gay and that is not sick like "Vampire ism" . Being Gay is just a lifestyle choice which I respect. Not my choice but I respect the right and acknowledge it as normal behavior. The fact you even mention it in the same sentence as being Gay an insult. Vampire stuff is insanity, being Gay is normal no comparison!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skonaz

well, uh, thanks I guess.
The only thing I know about the
"twilight kiddies stuff" is that it's
about vampires & they sparkle lol.
I'm not the only one of my kind..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Firstly I am not a kid but thanks for the compliment! lol lol lol Not often I get called that! lol lol. Just get the help. Don't care what you think about me! Just offering advice. A desire to suck blood is not normal!. I'll bet I have paler skin than you but i ain't no vampire! Your words are all proof needed to substantiate you need mental help!

Again where's your proof. no proof = Hoax!

edit on 19-2-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It's natural for us to feed without thinking about it. If you want to know how vampires feed or just more in general, then i would encourage you to educate yourself & check out the vast amount of information at sphynxcayvp.nocturna.org.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

lol don't try to censor me trollollollollollollol *0*

again i don't owe you anything... you have every right to call hoax just stop rambling on about it because you've reiterated your point more than once

edit on 19/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: for grammatical errors

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

didn't know I was queer till I knew that such a thing existed

Don't bring gays into it. I have family members that are gay and that is not sick like "Vampire ism" . Being Gay is just a lifestyle choice which I respect. Not my choice but I respect the right and acknowledge it as normal behavior. The fact you even mention it in the same sentence as being Gay an insult. Vampire stuff is insanity, being Gay is normal no comparison!

lol no we are talking about a gay vamp that worships the devil & practices witchcraft! roflmfao

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Anyways thank you for all the warm welcomes & to everyone who had something positive/constructive to add to this thread!

Glad to know that I am not alone on this forum

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

A pleasure, welcome to ATS, nicely done with the thread it had an unusual dynamic and was interesting to watch unfold.

The very best to you my friend.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack

It's natural for us to feed without thinking about it. If you want to know how vampires feed or just more in general, then i would encourage you to educate yourself & check out the vast amount of information at sphynxcayvp.nocturna.org.

he was actually asking how YOU specifaclly fed off your fimaly withour ever knowing it. not how to do it ingeneral. quit referring people to an outside site for reasearch. if you cant explain it yourself what kind of fraud are you? cant you even remember what you read to follow? you remind me of the little vampy goth school kids tht hang at the mall and follow anyone older they think is kool asking a million questions. you are a joke kid. real knows real and your not it. how dare you "out" yourself as a "real vamp" trying to get real to do the samething. real would never do such a thing there is no need or want. there a million kiddie vamp forums out there to play your little games and find others to do it with. this is not the place. get a life & grow up. your seek for attention is very sad & pathetic.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So you feed off both energy and blood? I know that a lot of people actually feed off energy and dont understand thats what they ar doing.

Glad you plucked up the courage to post.
I hope you find what your looking for here.

Id be interested to hear about the sanguine aspect if youd be willing to tell.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
okay you're a vampire well I'm descended from a line of vampire slayers .My family come from Europe and we are called Belmont .

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join