It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So you glow?

From your words used i would guess you are aged between 16 - 23. I would also assume you watch a lot of funnyjunk.com and maybe 4chan.com, as you use sentences and jokes also used in websites like that.

You also believe in reincarnation which is right but you are also satanic (if i understood you right)... I would guess you are maybe a vampire (i would not call you a vampire as you do not classify as vampire the word used by most people on earth, but maybe close to that) you are more like adapted to energies and more concious of them so you can even use those energies up. THATS if you are telling the truth which i really doubt.

Anyway if you are who you are and you are satanist then thats not the way foreword, its not cool praying to someone that does not even exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If you mean those who are members of the "Temple Vampire" and worshipers of the comedy book "The Holographic Universe" and the mockery of a man named "Aubrey de Grey"- I can only tell you I know people who have come out of that cult admitting it a scam.

If you mean some blood sucking foolery, then...well...I dunno what to say.

The Temple Vampire is a joke and a money scam. If you are part of it, I'd consider getting out BEFORE you sign for the cryro-freezing, and surly before you pay for it.

I'd also not pay for the "blood-line" literature...and not waste a penny on the trinkets and books designed to sucker gullible types into wasting lots of money by preying on certain self-centered individuals' looking to verify that they are indeed "better than the rest of us".

Temple Vampire is a cult and should be investigated by the FBI.

PS- If this is not the vampire you reference...forgive my long warning.

Welcome to ATS.

MM

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
As we say in the south, Bless your heart.

No, there are no vampires on ATS because there is no such thing as vampires.

There exists young, immature individuals with magical thinking issues who like to dress up like vampires, suck the blood out of steak, wear odd makeup, and pretend they are vampires. However, maturity and the demands of reality usually discontinue these fantasies, as they will yours, eventually.

In the meantime, be sure and wear lots of sunscreen. Yes, even in winter. Sunlight is hard on your delicate skin, you know.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
hello ....
& welcome

why not black & pink?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I mean seriously?! posts like this are the reason i dont tell people Im a member here at ATS. Sorry, Im sure you are a good person inside but vamp or not Its probibly best to keep this information to your self. I think 99.9% of the people are calling the big B.S.on this thread.SORRY

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by Serizawa

It's natural for us to feed without thinking about it. If you want to know how vampires feed or just more in general, then i would encourage you to educate yourself & check out the vast amount of information at sphynxcayvp.nocturna.org.

This isn't how ATS works PinkAndBlack. You can't just say "Hey guys, I'm here and by the way I'm a vampire. Here read this link"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

The link does not work. So wait let me ask you something. You woke up one morning and realized you were gay, Then sometime later you woke up and discovered you were a vampire? What next will you discover about yourself? Do you really trust those that mentor you because as previous posts have stated Vampirism is a cult and nothing more. What do you accomplish by being a "vampire"? What are the advantages and disadvantages? And how old are you anyway?

If you can kindly answer the following questions then maybe we can positively contribute to this thread. By the way welcome to ATS were proof is fundamental.

In an unusual story about three missing kids, CBS Atlanta has learned three Cobb County students all disappeared within a few days of each other. The three McEachern High School teens were said to be involved a Goth lifestyle, had an obsession with vampires, and then they disappeared each within a week of each other. Two of the teens turned up over the weekend. But Shelby Elllis, a 16-year-old sophomore, is still missing and her parents fear the worst. The question now is what has happened to Ellis, the remaining missing teen? Does her involvement on an eerie website hold the key?

Source

Shelby has been missing for three weeks. On Oct. 11, she took the bus to school and never came home. Her last known activity on the Internet was logging onto the website "Vampire Freaks," where her parents said she lived a double life.

This is a very sensitive subject and not one that we can easily accept with open arms here on ATS. We know the dangers of these brain washing cults.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funshinez
This isn't how ATS works PinkAndBlack. You can't just say "Hey guys, I'm here and by the way I'm a vampire. Here read this link"

Sorry, I have to disagree here , In a perfect world ATS would operate differently but I've seen plenty of wild assertions and absolutely absurd folly posted without any links or further reading material pointed out at all - it happens here all the time
Plus while I don't personally believe in the subject matter I believe the OP advised from their first post that they were only looking for like minded people not a debate and obviously were prepared for a bit of backlash from other members
Each to his own
edit on 19/2/11 by skonaz because: flair

edit on 19/2/11 by skonaz because: t

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by skonaz

We were hoping the OP would enlighten us on the subject as many of us are not very familiar with this mind state/Lifestyle. The OP doesn't seem to have a problem answering our questions and it would help us understand their situation and beliefs. Although i do apologize if we do sound a bit harsh as it is an introduction thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm a vampire. I just seem to have a problem dealing with all these darn ware wolves that keep attacking me at random.

I'm trying to not let my horribly ugly, pale girlfriend who is always depressed, find out what I really am. I fear if she finds out my skin is made of diamonds instead of .....skin she might freak out. Oh well i'm off to jump through the forest cause it's fun.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You didn't know?

I'm a vampire...

But seriously, I've done research on 'psi' vampyres (3 years ago)..and all those other types...there are in my opinion some aspects of truth.

Especially with those that drain energy..unsure to what extent I believe in this but the mind is a powerful thing and it indeed can do powerful things. Think about it...meditation? People can interpretate pain as something "good" etc..people can reach states that others would never believe in..and maybe e.g. "chi" could be "drained" from someone...I don't know what to believe because of this absolutely strange world we live in...there is indeed no proof that they don't...so keep an open mind..maybe?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by skonaz

We were hoping the OP would enlighten us on the subject as many of us are not very familiar with this mind state/Lifestyle. The OP doesn't seem to have a problem answering our questions and it would help us understand their situation and beliefs. Although i do apologize if we do sound a bit harsh as it is an introduction thread.

yeah man I certainly get that , some of my comments were probably a bit on the patronising side too and I don't think your queries have been harsh or unreasonable , I just thought the OP was pretty clear in the end on the purpose of the thread - I have to admit though you will have to take what comes at you when you open a thread here with " I'm a vampire" !

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure whether or not there are any vampires here on ATS...
I think all us werewolves scared them off!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Seems that we have a confused, homosexual person with an identity crisis, who takes pleasure in draining people, and suddenly realised he was a 'vampire' after studying Witchcraft.

Brilliant!

Also, did I ever tell you about the Kid in my home town who thinks he's a reincarnated dragon?

Turned out he had mental problems.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This thread makes 2012 look 100% TRUE!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I mean holy crap!! hey look theres a pixie fairy outside my window right NOW!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So you're a vampire. So... you spontaneously combust in sunlight?

Your only source of nourishment is from blood?

Can you turn into a bat and fly away?

No? I didn't think so.

So if none of that is true what makes you a vampire?

What is it about you that makes you different from any other human on the planet, aside from your clothes, makeup, fake fangs. All that is aesthetic and doesn't make you much more than someone with a delusional identity crisis.

What makes you think you deserve a special set of rights because you dress a little differently and enjoy tomato juice?

Sorry if this is sounded arrogant, but I don't know how anyone could take you seriously.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

What we call an "Awakening" is the process of becoming aware/conscious of our need to take in energy & the act of learning how to control this aspect of ourselves.

I think that is a distortion of the term awakening, why is the dark side so appealing?

Have you ever considered giving instead of taking .

Macbeth:
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,

edit on 102828p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by furzball

You're 100% right. It really isn't a hard concept to grasp, once you get past Hollywood's misconceptions/reinforced false stereotypes.

I'm not Kheprian but I do fit into their counselor cast. I'm very good at naturally refining/cycling energy.

I think that everyone is so accustom to the small amounts that they feed off of & project back to others that it's easy for them to be blind to it all together.

You seem fairy intelligent, may I ask, what do you want to be when you grow up?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join