It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Walton Interview And Story On Today Show This Morning!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This morning the first installment of a new series about unexplained mysteries was shown on the Today Show. The first installment was about the incredible story of Travis Walton's abduction and five days in an alien space craft. The subject was treatly seriously by the show and was described as one of the best "documented" alien abduction stories.
Dare I say the "D" word? Disclosure! There, I said it!

today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
At first glance it does seem rather notable that they would revisit such an old story. Just reading your headline it immediately struck me as odd and suggested the "D" word to my mind as well. The "D" word--that's pretty funny

Then again we could be reading too much into it since they are doing a new 'unexplained' series. Good catch though, MissSmartypants!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
ATS interviewed him a few months ago.... was a good show actually.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I just spent some time on the official Travis Walton website and read a condensed version of the story from his book, which I had read some years back. He clearly had quite an incredible adventure. From what he remembers, he traveled in at least four different crafts during his five day ordeal. And he had direct contact with six alien beings. Three small white skinned beings(he uses the word "creatures" but that sounds a bit harsh to me), and three human looking beings...two men and a woman.

www.travis-walton.com...
edit on 2/12/2011 by MissSmartypants because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I have to say that his story is a good one..

I really liked the interview on ATS live show..

I even made a thread about it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
At first glance it does seem rather notable that they would revisit such an old story.

I think it's admirable that two of the most well documented and credible UFO incidents....the Rendlesham Forest incident that has been so much discussed as of late, and now the Travis Walton incident, are the one's that are being brought to the fore front. They are two of the hardest to debunk.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

I have to say that his story is a good one..

I really liked the interview on ATS live show..

I even made a thread about it..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I followed the link in your thread to listen to it but all I get is a live feed....I guess...the guy did not sound like Travis Walton so...I don't know. I did an Ats search for Ats live feed Travis Walton and same thing....live feed.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It is good to hear the media is finally taking this subject seriously. The evidence is overwhelming when you look for it and quite sad to so many are blind to the reality. It is not just on this topic, but many others as well. The only chance we have in improving the situation is to deal with the facts, when we start to get caught up in the deception we a better off just staying in bed.
edit on 12-2-2011 by kwakakev because: added 'blind'

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Try the archive player...

www.illustrial.net...

Can't remember what # show it was..sorry

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

try this link to hear the ATSLive #28 Travis Walton Interview show...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The problem i have about his story is that by that time the military would of been into some weird experiments and they could just use aliens to hide it.

But i think aliens exist, but i think his case was just pure evil humanity at work.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Try the archive player...

www.illustrial.net...

Can't remember what # show it was..sorry

Episode 28. See next post.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Outstanding! Thanks for the link. I can't wait to listen to it. I have to wonder if Travis would be quite as terrified if it had happened to him in this predisclosure era, when people are so much more aware of the likelyhood of alien civilizations.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I believe the interview is in the 2nd hour of the show.... after it loads up you can just skip forward to get there if you wish

edit on Sat, 12 Feb 2011 12:48:14 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: sp

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
It is good to hear the media is finally taking this subject seriously. The evidence is overwhelming when you look for it and quite sad to so many are blind to the reality.

And for some overwhelming evidence for those who don't wish to be blind to reality...watch the Disclosure Projects May 9, 2001 National Press Club two hour news conference on the alien presense here on Earth.

edit on 2/12/2011 by MissSmartypants because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thanks bunches SuperModerator!
Not just the obligatory second line....but an integral and vital part of this post.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

They are just trying to improve ratings for a pitifully performing network. It is not disclosure. It is profit.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

They ran this on the History Channel a few weeks back. I watched the whole thing with my mouth dropped open! The History Channel runs the same sequence of shows during the day. When this came on again later in the day I made everyone in the house watch. I dont understand how this can remain such a mystery with so much overwhelming evidence as presented in this program. Everyone on the panel held solid credentials in their field and none of them seemed to be the hysterical screaming meamie type usually associated with esoteric subjects like this one. If you have not yet seen this program please take the time to watch it. Even if it does not convince you of the existence of ET's it will at least make you ponder the possibilities.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

They ran this on the History Channel a few weeks back. I watched the whole thing with my mouth dropped open! The History Channel runs the same sequence of shows during the day. When this came on again later in the day I made everyone in the house watch. I dont understand how this can remain such a mystery with so much overwhelming evidence as presented in this program. Everyone on the panel held solid credentials in their field and none of them seemed to be the hysterical screaming meamie type usually associated with esoteric subjects like this one. If you have not yet seen this program please take the time to watch it. Even if it does not convince you of the existence of ET's it will at least make you ponder the possibilities.

For those who don't know...this quote is regarding the May 2001 Disclosure Project press conference. Before watching that video many years ago I had a normal curiosity about UFOs and aliens but watching that press conference turned my curiosity into a borderline obsession.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123

They are just trying to improve ratings for a pitifully performing network. It is not disclosure. It is profit.

And of course a segment about aliens is a great way to do that because people find the subject fascinating...and they must think it's an awfully lot of people if they're using the subject to increase ratings.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join