It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOADS of chemtrails today in England!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bian101
Hey guys!

So today i took this footage (A few shots) and posted it here on youtube.

I live in Cumbria in england and they seemed to center their targeted area in a CERTAIN place if you look!! Like seriously.. all the normal ones on the "left" for example the contrail goes within 20 secs, however the ones on the "Right" stayed there all day....

xx

Loads in Ireland today (yesterday) also. This was on the main national station weather report www.youtube.com... But she says contrails and not chemtrails

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by star child
Yesterday l went out in the garden and had to come back in because breathing them in you could taste some kind of metalic sensation at the back of the throat, it was'nt just me my friends experienced it too. The other Thing l have noticed, The sky has a pink hue now, even on dull days.

I noticed this on Wednesday, the sky and the moon appeared to be an odd colour and there was a wierd haze in the sky. Shortly after getting home i had a coughing/sneezing fit for an hour or two as if i'd had an allergic reaction to something.
edit on 22-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
reply to post by Wildeagle

Good luck trying to get anyone on Facebook to give a monkey's.

Beyond Creation likes this!

Peace

You got that right, it's next to impossible.

For those who say they are contrails.... Don't insult my intelligence please.

I KNOW what a contrail looks like, and I have seen contrails AND chemtrails next to each other. Funny how the contrail disappears very quickly, and of course, the chemtrail lingers and spreads for a very long time, yet they are both right next to each other in the same air condition.

Again today, above my house, we are being sprayed ridiculous amounts.

I managed to upload the pics of Leeds yesterday, again, these were not taken by me.
These are just contrails? See how they progress rather than fade quickly - like contrails do.

Just sprayed.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26e901148cd7.jpg[/atsimg]
Spreading
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a9a37bf3ce3.jpg[/atsimg]
Job done
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6f21355daf6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

After looking at those pics, i dont see what more evidence anyone would need. The sky was almost the same in my area yesterday (NE), Even at the height of holiday season i dont recall so many planes in the air. Great pics btw

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Catch_a_Fire

After looking at those pics, i dont see what more evidence anyone would need. The sky was almost the same in my area yesterday (NE), Even at the height of holiday season i dont recall so many planes in the air. Great pics btw

Thanks,
I know... how blantantly obvious is it? What needs to be done to show these debunkers I will never know.

I don't think it is their fault though, I really believe these people know the truth, but are in serious denial.
And I honestly mean no offence by that.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

Good luck trying to get anyone on Facebook to give a monkey's.

Beyond Creation likes this!

Peace

You got that right, it's next to impossible.

For those who say they are contrails.... Don't insult my intelligence please.

I KNOW what a contrail looks like, and I have seen contrails AND chemtrails next to each other. Funny how the contrail disappears very quickly, and of course, the chemtrail lingers and spreads for a very long time, yet they are both right next to each other in the same air condition.

Again today, above my house, we are being sprayed ridiculous amounts.

I managed to upload the pics of Leeds yesterday, again, these were not taken by me.
These are just contrails? See how they progress rather than fade quickly - like contrails do.

Just sprayed.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26e901148cd7.jpg[/atsimg]
Spreading
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a9a37bf3ce3.jpg[/atsimg]
Job done
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6f21355daf6.jpg[/atsimg]

What chemicals have been detected in the air at ground level following a chemtrail attack?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Forgive me for being a NooB but what exactly are chemtrails..?

i know they are left by planes and im curious as to find out a little more as iv also noticed ALOT of these 'chemtrails' criss crossing the skys around where i live.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Predator90

A little on chemtrails.

Chemtrails are a new phenomena which has struck all over the world. It seems that the government are using planes to spray populated areas with a chemical solution, which can make people very sick, but why??. Normal contrails usually dissipate very rapidly, are of relatively short length, and show variability in their formation from the engines. Chemtrails usually extend continuously and expand to transform into a cirrus type cloud layer. Apart from the repeated, intense, and unusual flight-patterns, odd illnesses will sometimes strike people shortly after these chemtrail episodes; multiple witnesses have also reported a cobweb-like substance seen falling from the sky.
Link

Some people believe, others dont.

I suggest you look at the evidence then make your own mind up.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ......it's all to do with the altitude that the planes are travelling at, you will for sure have seen contrails that dissipate quickly, and contrails that linger, this is down to the upper atmospheric air temps and conditions relevant to the altitude that the plane is travelling at.

I'm sorry but no government on earth is going to spray chemicals over the populace when it could, and would be detected by any number of non-government controlled agencies.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ......it's all to do with the altitude that the planes are travelling at, you will for sure have seen contrails that dissipate quickly, and contrails that linger, this is down to the upper atmospheric air temps and conditions relevant to the altitude that the plane is travelling at.

I'm sorry but no government on earth is going to spray chemicals over the populace when it could, and would be detected by any number of non-government controlled agencies.

Of course not, but it runs against the chemtrail religion to suggest otherwise. Its an orthodox belief of the chemtrail church that contrails MUST dissipate quickly, because it comes from their sacred texts of chemtrail sites. Now, they cant actually explain their faith in why it must happen, because its not a logical belief, its just something that have faith in because they read it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join