It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOADS of chemtrails today in England!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok so answer me this all.....................

If in fact they are putting chemicals into the air then that would be affecting everyone even themselves......

So wouldn't they have to take some medication or counteractive drug to counter whatever it is they're putting in the air so they don't become.... whatever it is there goal is for all us to become?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I agree, even one of the kids mentioned it.. 'it looks like a pen' was his exact words.

Im in Sheffield by the way.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It doesn't matter about keeping this nice and tidy in one thread, the fact that there are several means that more people are noticing.

The prevelance of the air traffic is difficult to ignore, yet the question reamains..what's going on?

Eyes in the skies people!

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I noticed them today also. I live in a city but work in a town about 10 miles away. It's not the heaviest that i've seen them but there's definatly a lot of chems in the air. I travel daily by car and pass through my city, 2 villages and the town that i work and from my observation they are definatly spraying deliberatly over poulated area's. i also saw chemtrails heading off towards other villages off the main road that i travel on. They are also a lot heavier in more densely populated areas i.e. 2 trails over a village, loads over a town and sometimes huge amounts over the city that i live in.
edit on 21-1-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

There goes the theory of chemtrails for blocking the sun's radiation for our protection. I've seen many night time spraying over the past 12 years...

US is having more spraying lately too. There is an increase in arial spraying for sure!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I live near an international airport and am pretty used to seeing planes and their 'chemtrails' and I must say I have always been a bit of a sceptic about the whole 'chemtrail' conspiracy.

However, if i'm being honest I've seen an increase in the number of 'chemtrails' recently and when just this minute returning home after doing some shopping I commented to my daughter about the number of 'chemtrails', how visible they were and how they didn't seem to be dispersing very quickly.
Alas she just looked at me vacantly and hurried me up as she wants to go to the pub, (which I must say is a cracking idea!).

Perhaps it's due to the clarity of the sky and the sun setting and a near full moon.
I don't know, but it's certainly got me thinking that there might be something in this 'chemtrail' malarkey after all!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mybe they just want our bodies to taste bad seeing as they know the aliens are coming to eat us. Damaged good.

Eat the Africans, they are organic.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
maybe because recently its been very cloudy and you havent noticed the CONTRAILS of the airplanes.....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
reply to post by bian101

I've just got back form a park near me in York ( North England) I have never seen anything like it! The sunset was incredible for all the wrong reasons. Trail after trail criss crossing the sky. I have also noticed an increase in aeroplane activity recently but i cannot believe that more people are not noticing this.

The sunset looked like it had a lattice of chem-trails all over it.

I have a bad feeling.

I have also been in York today (in to York) - 11:30am (out of York) - 3:30pm ... and I have to agree ... I have never seen so many before in the area from the North Yorkshire Moors to the City of York ... only saw one actual plane though ... that was when I was heading into York and it was climbing sharply as it left it's trail.

Woody

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I couldn't believe it. My camera phone is broken too so i couldn't take any photographs. no one seemed to notice what was happening but all day i have seen many planes above york. I'm not sure what theses chemtrails are but it certainly looks like whoever is behind this phenomena is stepping up their efforts. Are they trying to hide something or is this part of some atmospheric conditioning program?
edit on 21-1-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yup, something was going on today somewhere between Bolton & Birmingham. I noticed DOZENS of planes in the air south of Manchester criss-crossing the sky, sometimes up to half a dozen coming one after the other on the same flight path. That wouldn't be out of the ordinary being near Manchester airport, but all the sky was completely clear looking North towards Manchester airport. The persistence of the trails was not like ordinary condensation & they spread out over a wide area.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You're all seeing plane contrails, which are more visible recently because of the recent clear skies in the UK.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yeah I noticed a load over my house this morning. It was probably just because of the weather, it was quite cold outside today

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
A UK-based chemtrail thread? What the hell's going on?

I notice several posters are living under the flight corridors of major airports (Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool). The NW of England is undergoing a cold snap with temps hovering around the -3C. Wind speed is at 0mph on the ground. Skies are clear with little or no cloud cover.

We're in the middle of a reasonably high pressure weather system that's ideal for contrail formation and especially helps them linger for longer.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Tried to upload pictures, but couldn't get it to work. I found these pics on another forum today, and put them into a collage, so the difference, and 'clouds' could be seen forming.

Here is the same pic on Chemtrails awareness on facebook, for those who use FB.
www.facebook.com...

edit on 21-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
lts really bad where l am, in essex, we get them regularly here. Over the last few weeks they have really been bad. Yesterday l went out in the garden and had to come back in because breathing them in you could taste some kind of metalic sensation at the back of the throat, it was'nt just me my friends experienced it too. The other Thing l have noticed, The sky has a pink hue now, even on dull days. l was in my car during the summer and opened the car window a few inches, thats when l first noticed it, recently the pink is more noticeable. Also, what on earth has happened to the sun? lts January, yet l have to wear sunglasses some days because the sun is so bright. its so white, almost like a mirror, my daughter joked about it the other day, she said it's almost as if someone has taken our golden sun and replaced it with a massive energy saving lightbulb. l had to laugh but some times l look and think mmm something's just not right. Peace starchild.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Good luck trying to get anyone on Facebook to give a monkey's.

Beyond Creation likes this!

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
North West England too. East Lancashire. There was an insane amount yesterday morning. However, it was also icy as hell. The temperature in the air may have played a part.

But yes, even though I don't believe in 'chem'trails there were ridiculously more than usual.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Man I don't know what to think about these things. I once believed they were nefarious, then I let Phage and Oz convince me otherwise. BUT, I just watched the doc "What in the world are they spraying," and I am back off of the fence, convinced these are geo engineering tactics. Aluminum and barium were being tested for reflecting harmful rays of the sun outward. Sounds logical, but when asked about safety and the effects on people, the guy involved with this tech said they were testing for that, but had not released the conclusions. He said," So if it's bad for humans, we won't know til it's too late." WTF?!
Documentary
I feel that anyone interested in this must see this before arriving at any conclusions:

peace,
spec

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join