It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
here is the link for those who are not lazy to read... it is from UK gov.

gonzoj.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Yes, it is strange...chemtrail believers also have a tendency to find genuine info on spraying and somehow link that to their 'lines' in the sky(contrails). When the simple truth is that if planes genuinely were spraying material it would be at much lower altitudes and would not be visible to the human eye and leave big trails....yet they will still tightly grasp to the idea no matter what the evidence says to the contrary. It's quite a twisted logic that you see regarding other conspiracies as well.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

just so you know, the reason I ask the same questions multiple times to multiple people is because I continue to get multiple answers. When I watch "What in the world are they spraying" and the first section there is three videos on Chaff, I have to ask about why that is in the video. I get wildly varying answers. Like that's chemtrails! or that stuff is dangerous! Nobody bothered to find out what chaff is or why it's used. I want someone to be able to point to a line in the sky and tell me without a doubt that THAT is a chemtrail. Once you can do that, we can find the answer to this problem. As I have said, this isn't something that happened 40 years ago, it's happening all day every day.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Im getting really frustrated with people here. I've lost count how many times I've pointed to this now. It seems to get lost in all the rambling, so for a change I will ramble.

IF YOU WANT PROOF THAT THIS PHENOMENA DOES INDEED EXIST AND HAS FOR YEARS AND YEARS, VISIT THIS LINK:

www.nr23.net...

Then try reading all of the content, including the official documents. For whatever reasons, testing defence systems, testing germ warfare weapons, chemical spraying is REAL. None of those reasons validate spraying E.Coli on the unknowing public.

Another way of testing germs/chemicals is on the underground trains, also documented!

Why are people so ignorant to plain fact!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
Since you have science behind your version of what is happening, please explain the science of a contrail. What conditions it is formed in, how long it lasts, what altitude it is formed at, what time of day, and can 1 plane form a contrail flying by the side of another not producing a contrail?

1. upper atmosphere cold temp, high humidity
2. They last until the winds break them up, the temperature changes, or they absorb into clouds
3..varying altitudes depending on temperature and humidity (that changes rapidly as the winds change)
4.again, different times of the day depending on temp and humid
5.the planes might be 5-10 thousand feet different in altitude. Ask any pilot if all planes fly at the same altitude especially close to other planes. (hint, no)

Why can a plane produce a contrail across the whole span of the visible sky on a hot, dry day in southern California, then the next day there are no contrails?

1. just because it's hot on the ground doesn't mean a thing at 20-30 thousand feet up. Don't believe me, take a hot air balloon ride in shorts and a tshirt.
2.then next day, conditions must have changed.

This is in Los Angeles County with many airports around. Why is it that in the morning I can wake up without a cloud in the sky but by midday it is checkerboard and spreading across the horizon?

perhaps because you live near on of the busiest airports in the US and there is a WHOLE lot of air traffic.

Does the air become warmer at night and early morning in the upper atmosphere? If you produce your science that means it is repeatable and will always happen with the same conditions. It is not an effect that you never know when it will happen. Produce your science of a contrail and I will destroy it with the recorded observations from a chemtrail.

The air temps change all the time, that big orange ball in the sky has a bit to do with temps.

I'll make a deal with you. If you honestly care to learn, I will put you on to a weatherman who can interpret weather balloon data and tell you if you will see contails and at what altitude before you say weather you have seen them. Is that fair enough?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

just so you know, the reason I ask the same questions multiple times to multiple people is because I continue to get multiple answers. When I watch "What in the world are they spraying" and the first section there is three videos on Chaff, I have to ask about why that is in the video. I get wildly varying answers. Like that's chemtrails! or that stuff is dangerous! Nobody bothered to find out what chaff is or why it's used. I want someone to be able to point to a line in the sky and tell me without a doubt that THAT is a chemtrail. Once you can do that, we can find the answer to this problem. As I have said, this isn't something that happened 40 years ago, it's happening all day every day.

I can point to a line in the sky and say that's chemtrails, but you won't believe me, and beyond that you know that what you are asking for is impossible. How could anyone, standing on the ground, point to a chemtrail and give you the chemical analysis of what is in the chemtrail to prove it to you? Yes, it's happening every day. They are spraying toxic substances every day. You choose not to believe the evidence because it doesn't meet your own subjective criteria, that's ok with me. I still object, however, that you consider my and others interpretation of the existing evidence to be valueless and that we have 'no idea'....I did comment about that in my previous post but you chose not to address those comments.

These people don't give a damn. In Iraq and Afghanistan they are using DU which causes the most horrific damage to the earth and the people - and their new born children. So much so that they have recently advised women in Falluja not to have children. They are callous, with no heart, they wreck our environment and kill people without a moment of conscience. The Corexit spraying in the GoM is just one of too many examples.
They poison our food and our water, they spew out toxic, improperly tested drugs, they suppress natural remedies and clamp down on the only food which is good for us, which is organic. They spend recklessly, stash millions/billions in hidden bank accounts and take more and more money from the people. It's not just the chemtrails which suggest they want to kill us - all the evidence is pointing in that direction.

Look at the murals in Denver Airport and ask what kind of sickos would commission that, look at the murals in BofA, look at the Georgia Guidestones - where they explicitly state the aim of reducing the population to 500,000,000.

As far as I'm concerned, it couldn't be more obvious. If you don't believe it, that's your choice....but don't dismiss as idiots those who do.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Ok, Prove I dont have a 12 foot invisible elephant in my back yard. The ground was soft in the spring... But the elephant trampled it all down and now it is very compact soil..What else could have done it?

Prove he does not exist!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker88

so since testing has been done, it's happening all day every day? That is what I am trying (with no hope of ever getting through) to say. Yes, several governments have admitted to spraying things in the air. Some at low altitudes and I am sure some at high altitudes. But this conspiracy states that it's happening in every major city, most rural areas, and it's going on all over the world. Everyday. Now YOU go back and read your proof. Does that sound like the same thing? does it sound even remotely close? didn't think so.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Very informative......For many years, I have been trying to raise awareness about the spraying that has been going on in our skies. For many of those years I have been called a wing-nut, given looks that scream "wacko", and treated with plain indifference. The amount of people talking about chemtrails is increasing; taking only thousands and thousands of birds dropping dead. Perhaps TPTB have not factored the increased awareness into their agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I can point to a line in the sky and say that's chemtrails, but you won't believe me, and beyond that you know that what you are asking for is impossible.

you have not been paying attention. If you have the ability to visually identify a chemtrail, then why haven't you tried to find funding for some aerial testing? Seriously, call Jeff Rense or Alex Jones and ask them to help fund a test. If you can fly a plane into a chemtrail and collect samples, you can prove beyond a doubt that they exists and confirm what they are. IF YOU CARE AT ALL about these things, DO SOMETHING!!

QUIT BEING LAZY!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Umm, actually those of us inclined to critically think about things like this do tend to agree on a few things. First, the US government owns patents on technology just like this. Scientists and government think tanks have been talking about spraying areosolized aluminum into the upper atmosphere to combat "global warming", mainly the depletion of ozone allowing more dangerous sunrays through, the aluminum particles stay aloft for long periods acting as tiny mirrors and increased cloud cover, bouncing some of this light back to reduce the heat increase. global dimming, which was investigated pretty closely during the air lock down after 9/11 showed us how big a part pollution plays in cooling our planet.

We also agree that 99% of reported "chemtrails" are simple contrails or distrails created from natural conditions such as humidity.

Those of us actually THINKING about this use the term chemtrail not to denote the presence of chemicals, but to differentiate from normal contrails.

Typical contrails, depending on humidity can last hours, though most are only visible for a few minutes. They are water vapor and ice crystals.

Suspect 'chemtrails' display different characteristics. They tend to stick around, thining out and fanning out into light hazing cloud cover, often with strange light refractions causing flares around the sun, discolorations or almost rainbow type effects.

Contrails do not typically create cloud cover, chemtrails appear to do just that.

Some seem to think it's a depopulation agenda as outlined in various research-able documents. Most tend to agree that whatever the true nature of the program, it's official reason will be weather modification, as they have proposed but deny it's actually being tested.

Those of us who are critical thinkers have also investigated the fact that, while here in North America, weather modification programs are looney conspiracies, other countries are making great strides in it, and have been doing it for years, creating rain, creating drought, etc etc.

The technology is sound. Chemical spraying planes do exist, look at any of the planes spraying corexit in the gulf.

What we ALL agree on is that we simply don't know.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I have been amazed at the varying answers I get when asking about chemtrails. These people cannot agree on anything. I guess since science seems to be on the side of sanity and that the lines in the sky are called contrails, it stands to reason that the story might change a bit from person to person.

For those who don't know about this myth, here is how it goes:

If a line left behind a plane lasts for longer than 20 minutes, it's a chemtrail. It if dissipates before the 20 minute mark, it's a contrail.

But when faced with facts about weather conditions, this theory falls apart. Once that is gone, exactly what is left of this theory?

I have asked countless numbers of people who believe in this myth to share their views with me. Some say that it happens in every major city in the world. I have even been told of the exact year this phenomenon started. Unfortunately, that date changes from person to person. By 10-15 years. The amount of spraying varies from almost every day in every major city, to only sometimes.

What do they do? That seems to be the million dollar question. nobody can pinpoint any affects. Do they cause mass illness? nope, not that anyone can verify. Do they kill people? nope, not that anyone can verify. Are they to combat global warming? well, I think we should first agree if global warming is man made, or a natural cycle before we try to adjust mother nature. Is that the reason they exist? some might say so. some may not.

There is no uniformity with this conspiracy. Nobody seems to be able to agree on anything other then someone must be hiding something. When I look up the word paranoid, it's definition sounds eerily familiar.

Actually, there is a good document out there called "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025" which describes using sprayed chemical clouds to enhance over-the-horizon radar performance. The document was authored by the Air Force.

There are actually plenty of patents that describe sprayed aerosols in the atmosphere, for crop-dusting, mass inoculation against disease, biological and chemical warfare, climate change mitigation, protection against UV damage, weather modification, and other purposes, and many of these are actually on the record books as having been done in the past. One might ask, with evidence like this, and adding what people are seeing with their eyes, photographing daily, how could you not believe in chemtrails? It's just silly to imply that somehow "the jetstream changed" without providing evidence to back that theory up (by the way, while it might alter its path with the seasons and longer cycles, the temperature, speed, and dewpoint of the jetstream remains fairly constant).

Chemtrails are real. The term should be understood as a blanket term to describe a number of covert spraying activities. If you want to debunk them, you'll have to start by debunking all the patents, documents published by the military and civilian agencies, and videos and photographs people take. Anything else is pretty weak.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

sounds like you need to do the research

Spraying the Skies: 1975 U.S. Patent for Powder Contrail Generation

static.infowars.com...

seems like this idea has been around for awhile

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Why are chemtrails seasonal?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same time every year in the northern hemisphere we get an increase in chemtrail threads.

Why?

I believe you question might be leading toward pointing out conditions in the sky, such as temperature or moisture or something along those lines?

First, I'm not so sure the "same time every year in X hemisphere" statement is entirely true. Seems they're doing it all year round here in Atlanta and have been for many years now. So even if your statement implying that it's "seasonal" appeared to have been true at one time, it certainly does not seem to apply any longer. The activities are random here and appear to have no correlation to season, temperature, the natural state of the sky, or the wind. More often than not, the activities actually appear to change the natural state of the sky.

Further, even if it were true that they were or are "seasonal," given some of the possible reasons for them, like weather modification or shielding, it could make perfect sense that it would appear seasonal. If, for example, they were trying to keep the temperatures down or increase/decrease chances for precipitation.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Just look at the recent posts page, there's nearly half a dozen new chemtrail threads going!

Not so sure that's a logical conclusion. Sometimes one thread triggers many others on the same topic because it reminds people.
edit on 1/20/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
this has been around for awhile now, i just think there perfecting it, and that doesnt mean there trying to poison us intentionaly, and every contrail isnt a chemtrail, but theres tons of proof that it has been ongoing for years, and just like everything done in secret behind peoples backs, its always gonna cause paranoia, either way if its malicious or for the benifit of mankind, it doesnt mean its any safer for the public, and we tend to like to know whats being added to our air.

U.S. patents

1338343 – April 27, 1920 – Process And Apparatus For The Production of Intense Artificial Clouds, Fogs, or Mists
1619183 – March 1, 1927 – Process of Producing Smoke Clouds From Moving Aircraft
1631753 – June 7, 1927 – Electric Heater – Referenced in 3990987
1665267 – April 10, 1928 – Process of Producing Artificial Fogs
1892132 – December 27, 1932 – Atomizing Attachment For Airplane Engine Exhausts
1928963 – October 3, 1933 – Electrical System And Method
1957075 – May 1, 1934 – Airplane Spray Equipment
2097581 – November 2, 1937 – Electric Stream Generator – Referenced in 3990987
2409201 – October 15, 1946 – Smoke Producing Mixture
2476171 – July 18, 1945 – Smoke Screen Generator
2480967 – September 6, 1949 – Aerial Discharge Device
2550324 – April 24, 1951 – Process For Controlling Weather
2510867 – October 9, 1951 – Method of Crystal Formation and Precipitation
2582678 – June 15, 1952 – Material Disseminating Apparatus For Airplanes
2591988 – April 8, 1952 – Production of TiO2 Pigments – Referenced in 3899144
2614083 – October 14, 1952 – Metal Chloride Screening Smoke Mixture
2633455 – March 31, 1953 – Smoke Generator
2688069 – August 31, 1954 – Steam Generator – Referenced in 3990987
2721495 – October 25, 1955 – Method And Apparatus For Detecting Minute Crystal Forming Particles Suspended in a Gaseous Atmosphere
2730402 – January 10, 1956 – Controllable Dispersal Device
2801322 – July 30, 1957 – Decomposition Chamber for Monopropellant Fuel – Referenced in 3990987
2881335 – April 7, 1959 – Generation of Electrical Fields
2908442 – October 13, 1959 – Method For Dispersing Natural Atmospheric Fogs And Clouds
2986360 – May 30, 1962 – Aerial Insecticide Dusting Device
2963975 – December 13, 1960 – Cloud Seeding Carbon Dioxide Bullet
3126155 – March 24, 1964 – Silver Iodide Cloud Seeding Generator – Referenced in 3990987
3127107 – March 31, 1964 – Generation of Ice-Nucleating Crystals
3131131 – April 28, 1964 – Electrostatic Mixing in Microbial Conversions
3174150 – March 16, 1965 – Self-Focusing Antenna System
3234357 – February 8, 1966 – Electrically Heated Smoke Producing Device
3274035 – September 20, 1966 – Metallic Composition For Production of Hydroscopic Smoke
3300721 - January 24, 1967 - Means For Communication Through a Layer of Ionized Gases
3313487 - April 11, 1967 - Cloud Seeding Apparatus
3338476 - August 29, 1967 - Heating Device For Use With Aerosol Containers - Referenced in 3990987
3410489 - November 12, 1968 - Automatically Adjustable Airfoil Spray System With Pump
3429507 - February 25, 1969 - Rainmaker
3432208 - November 7, 1967 - Fluidized Particle Dispenser
3441214 - April 29, 1969 - Method And Apparatus For Seeding Clouds
3445844 - May 20, 1969 - Trapped Electromagnetic Radiation Communications System
3456880 - July 22, 1969 - Method Of Producing Precipitation From The Atmosphere
3518670 June 30, 1970 - Artificial Ion Cloud
3534906 - October 20, 1970 - Control of Atmospheric Particles
3545677 - December 8, 1970 - Method of Cloud Seeding
3564253 - February 16, 1971 - System And Method For Irradiation Of Planet Surface Areas
3587966 - June 28, 1971 - Freezing Nucleation
3601312 - August 24, 1971 - Methods of Increasing The Likelihood oF Precipatation By The Artificial Introduction Of Sea Water Vapor Into The Atmosphere Winward Of An Air Lift Region
3608810 - September 28, 1971 - Methods of Treating Atmospheric Conditions
3608820 - September 20, 1971 - Treatment of Atmospheric Conditions by Intermittent Dispensing of Materials Therein
3613992 - October 19, 1971 - Weather Modification Method
3630950 - December 28, 1971 - Combustible Compositions For Generating Aerosols, Particularly Suitable For Cloud Modification And Weather Control And Aerosolization Process
USRE29142 - This patent is a reissue of patent US3630950 - Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
3659785 - December 8, 1971 - Weather Modification Utilizing Microencapsulated Material
3666176 - March 3, 1972 - Solar Temperature Inversion Device
3677840 - July 18, 1972 - Pyrotechnics Comprising Oxide of Silver For Weather Modification Use
3722183 - March 27, 1973 - Device For Clearing Impurities From The Atmosphere
3769107 - October 30, 1973 - Pyrotechnic Composition For Generating Lead Based Smoke
3784099 - January 8, 1974 - Air Pollution Control Method
3785557 - January 15, 1974 - Cloud Seeding System
3795626 - March 5, 1974 - Weather Modification Process
3808595 - April 30, 1974 - Chaff Dispensing System
3813875 - June 4, 1974 - Rocket Having Barium Release System to Create Ion Clouds In The Upper Atmopsphere
3835059 - September 10, 1974 - Methods of Generating Ice Nuclei Smoke Particles For Weather Modification And Apparatus Therefore
3835293 - September 10, 1974 - Electrical Heating Aparatus For Generating Super Heated Vapors - Referenced in 3990987
3877642 - April 15, 1975 - Freezing Nucleant
3882393 - May 6, 1975 - Communications System Utilizing Modulation of The Characteristic Polarization of The Ionosphere
3896993 - July 29, 1975 - Process For Local Modification of Fog And Clouds For Triggering Their Precipitation And For Hindering The Development of Hail Producing Clouds
3899129 - August 12, 1975 - Apparatus for generating ice nuclei smoke particles for weather modification
3899144 - August 12, 1975 - Powder contrail generation
3940059 - February 24, 1976 - Method For Fog Dispersion
3940060 - February 24, 1976 - Vortex Ring Generator
3990987 - November 9, 1976 - Smoke generator
3992628 - November 16, 1976 - Countermeasure system for laser radiation
3994437 - November 30, 1976 - Broadcast dissemination of trace quantities of biologically active chemicals
4042196 - August 16, 1977 - Method and apparatus for triggering a substantial change in earth characteristics and measuring earth changes
RE29,142 - February 22, 1977 - Reissue of: 03630950 - Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
4035726 - July 12, 1977 - Method of controlling and/or improving high-latitude and other communications or radio wave surveillance systems by partial control of radio wave et al
4096005 - June 20, 1978 - Pyrotechnic Cloud Seeding Composition
4129252 - December 12, 1978 - Method and apparatus for production of seeding materials
4141274 - February 27, 1979 - Weather modification automatic cartridge dispenser
4167008 - September 4, 1979 - Fluid bed chaff dispenser
4347284 - August 31, 1982 - White cover sheet material capable of reflecting ultraviolet rays
4362271 - December 7, 1982 - Procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation as well as compounds with a dimethyl sulfoxide base for use in carrying out said procedure
4402480 - September 6, 1983 - Atmosphere modification satellite
4412654 - November 1, 1983 - Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids
4415265 - November 15, 1983 - Method and apparatus for aerosol particle absorption spectroscopy
4470544 - September 11, 1984 - Method of and Means for weather modification
4475927 - October 9, 1984 - Bipolar Fog Abatement System
4600147 - July 15, 1986 - Liquid propane generator for cloud seeding apparatus
4633714 - January 6, 1987 - Aerosol particle charge and size analyzer
4643355 - February 17, 1987 - Method and apparatus for modification of climatic conditions
4653690 - March 31, 1987 - Method of producing cumulus clouds
4684063 - August 4, 1987 - Particulates generation and removal
4686605 - August 11, 1987 - Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
4704942 - November 10, 1987 - Charged Aerosol
4712155 - December 8, 1987 - Method and apparatus for creating an artificial electron cyclotron heating region of plasma
4744919 - May 17, 1988 - Method of dispersing particulate aerosol tracer
4766725 - August 30, 1988 - Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
4829838 - May 16, 1989 - Method and apparatus for the measurement of the size of particles entrained in a gas
4836086 - June 6, 1989 - Apparatus and method for the mixing and diffusion of warm and cold air for dissolving fog
4873928 - October 17, 1989 - Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation
4948257 - August 14, 1990 - Laser optical measuring device and method for stabilizing fringe pattern spacing
4948050 - August 14, 1990 - Liquid atomizing apparatus for aerial spraying
4999637 - March 12, 1991 - Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth
5003186 - March 26, 1991 - Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
5005355 - April 9, 1991 - Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
5038664 - August 13, 1991 - Method for producing a shell of relativistic particles at an altitude above the earths surface
5041760 - August 20, 1991 - Method and apparatus for generating and utilizing a compound plasma configuration
5041834 - August 20, 1991 - Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted
5056357 - October 15, 1991- Acoustic method for measuring properties of a mobile medium
5059909 - October 22, 1991 - Determination of particle size and electrical charge
5104069 - April 14, 1992 - Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft
5110502 - May 5, 1992 - Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
5156802 - October 20, 1992 - Inspection of fuel particles with acoustics
5174498 - December 29, 1992 - Cloud Seeding
5148173 - September 15, 1992 - Millimeter wave screening cloud and method
5245290 - September 14, 1993 - Device for determining the size and charge of colloidal particles by measuring electroacoustic effect
5286979 - February 15, 1994 - Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin
5296910 - March 22, 1994 - Method and apparatus for particle analysis
5327222 - July 5, 1994 - Displacement information detecting apparatus
5357865 - October 25, 1994 - Method of cloud seeding
5360162 - November 1, 1994 - Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water
5383024 - January 17, 1995 - Optical wet steam monitor
5425413 - June 20, 1995 - Method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air circulation and improve urban air quality
5434667 - July 18, 1995 - Characterization of particles by modulated dynamic light scattering
5441200 - August 15, 1995 - Tropical cyclone disruption
5486900 - January 23, 1996 - Measuring device for amount of charge of toner and image forming apparatus having the measuring device
5556029 - September 17, 1996 - Method of hydrometeor dissipation (clouds)
5628455 - May 13, 1997 - Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog
5631414 - May 20, 1997 - Method and device for remote diagnostics of ocean-atmosphere system state
5639441 - June 17, 1997 - Methods for fine particle formation
5762298 - June 9, 1998 - Use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth's weather
5912396 - June 15, 1999 - System and method for remediation of selected atmospheric conditions
5922976 - July 13, 1999 - Method of measuring aerosol particles using automated mobility-classified aerosol detector
5949001 - September 7, 1999 - Method for aerodynamic particle size analysis
5984239 - November 16, 1999 - Weather modification by artificial satellite
6025402 - February 15, 2000 - Chemical composition for effectuating a reduction of visibility obscuration, and a detoxifixation of fumes and chemical fogs in spaces of fire origin
6030506 - February 29, 2000 - Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species
6034073 - March 7, 2000 - Solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity
6045089 - April 4, 2000 - Solar-powered airplane
6056203 - May 2, 2000 - Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds
6110590 - August 29, 2000 - Synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same
6263744 - July 24, 2001 - Automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector
6281972 - August 28, 2001 - Method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution
6315213 - November 13, 2001 - Method of modifying weather
6382526 - May 7, 2002 - Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
6408704 - June 25, 2002 - Aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus
6412416 - July 2, 2002 - Propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method
6520425 - February 18, 2003 - Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
6539812 - April 1, 2003 - System for measuring the flow-rate of a gas by means of ultrasound
6553849 - April 29, 2003 - Electrodynamic particle size analyzer
6569393 - May 27, 2003 - Method and device for cleaning the atmosphere

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Ok, prove all the lines in the sky are contrails.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I can point to a line in the sky and say that's chemtrails, but you won't believe me, and beyond that you know that what you are asking for is impossible.

you have not been paying attention. If you have the ability to visually identify a chemtrail, then why haven't you tried to find funding for some aerial testing? Seriously, call Jeff Rense or Alex Jones and ask them to help fund a test. If you can fly a plane into a chemtrail and collect samples, you can prove beyond a doubt that they exists and confirm what they are. IF YOU CARE AT ALL about these things, DO SOMETHING!!

QUIT BEING LAZY!!!!

How do you know I'm not doing anything? One more negative assumption on your part which you assert as fact and use to try to turn against someone. Like I said earlier, I understand your game now.
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
We also agree that 99% of reported "chemtrails" are simple contrails or distrails created from natural conditions such as humidity.

who is "we"? apparently the "we" you speak of is an incredibly small group. Because that is not what is being said on this very thread. A poster just a few above yours claims to be able to pinpoint a chemtrail by sight. This ambiguity is why I started this thread. You people need to get organized. For the greatest researchers in the world, you people don't talk to each other. And you surely don't care about the environment. I think you must actually enjoy having these chemicals sprayed on you. You certainly aren't doing anything about it. Talking, showing me all about patents for weather modification to fight a problem that half of us don't even think is a problem. Why is nobody out there trying to prove their existence, taking air samples, lobbying congress?

I don't mean to pick on you specifically, your post was very intelligent, but people like you who have some common sense need to get involved. Get jobs in the aircraft industry, take air samples, DO SOMETHING!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
I have to ask the obvious questions here:

1. If someone was spraying material everywhere and wanted to do it secretly, why not do it with an aerosol which was not visible (like many household aerosols)?

2. Why spray materials at extremely high altitudes (and subsequently difficult to control) when other known sprayed materials tend to occur at extremely low altitudes?

3. Why not distribute material at ground level since we have documented evidence of material being distributed in such ways?

I didn't see any responses to these questions.

I'm genuinely interested in a response from the people who believe chemtrails are real.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

no, you don't understand. I am sick of hearing TALK. You people need to DO something about this. If I believed someone was hiding outside my house to knock me in the head, I would investigate and find him. I would not write blogs on the internet.

Tell me what you are doing about this. Tell all of us where the organization is on this. Who is on point?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join